Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 18193
-
11-13-25 13:38 #16453Senior Member

Posts: 330Sophia
I had seen Sophia twice years and both sessions were MEH. I usually click with everyone but not her for some reason. I guess my question will be. Is she going to make things right with SC99?
Originally Posted by Evanos
[View Original Post]
DrP.
-
11-13-25 13:07 #16452Senior Member

Posts: 377This is a tough one
Sorry to hear about that experience. She called to tell me about it, something about dealing with a lot and it being overwhelming. I told her that be that as it may, that's someone's hard earned money and maybe she should take a break. Something about that chat seemed to be a factory reset or something and since she's said every meet after went well. Anyway, seniors can PM if you still want the number. May be more chemistry if you're on the younger side and non-white LOL.
Originally Posted by SpaceCoast99
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-25 11:27 #16451Senior Member

Posts: 647Lexi UTR
Let me make myself clear, Lexi UTR is a good date, not a scammer. I dated her many times. So I apologize for any confusion. Please contact her gatekeeper for her digits. Her last 4 digits are 8098.
Originally Posted by LightPanda123
[View Original Post]
RP.
-
11-13-25 10:25 #16450Senior Member

Posts: 487Cuban SnoBunny
Yup, she got herself a puppy dog. Totally agree with you, very annoying! I normally pop quickly with SnoBunny. That's why I do QV with her. But ever since she got that puppy in the room, it takes much longer. No way I am going to donate more just because of her new puppy. She's an excellent date, but without the puppy. I might fork out extra to get another room close by, or start seeing the other escorts and ultra UTR more often.
Originally Posted by Guckt0
[View Original Post]
R5.
-
11-12-25 20:54 #16449Senior Member

Posts: 202Cuban snowbunny
Had a great time with cuban snowbunny, she's GFE and knows how to treat a client with good hygiene, and good comms, the dog in the room is pretty annoying because he doesn't stop barking the entire time and its really distracting. Wish he would be more tame but its a puppy. But if you don't mind the smoke in her room and that she is a great time. Will definitley repeat.
-
11-12-25 20:32 #16448Senior Member

Posts: 138Lexi scammer on escort babylon vs utr lexi
Looks like the one in escort Babylon is a scammer and I have heard of her before UCF area. Legit Lexi is normally a UTR with digits ending in 8098. BBBJhunter69 is the gatekeeper. Sweet lady in mid 30's, 5,6 and 150 lbs. Lexi UTR (Rachel) lives in parramore near downtown and has an incall room nearby. Solid for BBJ and clean and tasty for FS. So just be careful who you choose.
Originally Posted by RP469
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-25 06:33 #16447Regular Member

Posts: 12Veronica
Had the chance to visit Veronica again and she keeps getting better every time. There's nothing bad I can say about my dreams with her. She has an amazing body and always provides amazing GFE. Never rushes and will always make sure you are happy and taken care of.
-
11-11-25 19:14 #16446Senior Member

Posts: 436We have a great connection
Every time I see I walk away thinking "Man I think she really likes me!" She is 100% the best at GFE.
Originally Posted by FireFucker
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-25 16:37 #16445Senior Member

Posts: 2959Gatekeeper for Veronica
The GK for Veronica had been LucasWT, from his recent post, looks like it is now Ghostrider.
Originally Posted by Magic2016
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Ghostrider01
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-25 16:25 #16444Senior Member

Posts: 269Do we get in touch with her through Orlo?
Originally Posted by FireFucker
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-25 15:54 #16443Senior Member

Posts: 151Veronica!
I got to see on of my ATF's yesterday. My beautiful sexy as hell Veronica. If you haven't seen this little goddess or heard of her better listen up. Warning LOL this young lady will give you a heart attack LOL Comms are always good incall is safe and comfortable always. She always greets me in some sort of sexy lingerie not that she needs it. She is an all natural gal with an amazing body. She is funny and easy to talk too. I enjoy my time with her from beginning to end. Never rushes and not a clock watcher. She is one of the most passionate gals I have been with. GFE DFK DATY BBJ and many positions always to be had. Her BBJ skills are top notch I have to stop her every time before I loose it. Best kisser by far. I feel we have a great connection. But I have a feeling she makes everyone feel that way LOL. Treat her good guys. She is a gem. As always YMMV!!
Stay safe 🔥.
-
11-11-25 14:20 #16442Senior Member

Posts: 185Robin was great
Saw Robin at her "office". She is real cute and was a great time. Will repeat. She was really nice and warm.
Originally Posted by Ghostrider01
[View Original Post]
FO.
-
11-10-25 23:26 #16441Senior Member

Posts: 198Nikkol
Has anyone heard or seen Nikole?
I haven't heard from her in a while.
-
11-10-25 22:31 #16440Senior Member

Posts: 172Wrong Forum
You're in the UTR (Under The Radar) Forum. Means they don't advertise and they have a gatekeeper usually. To get their info, you need to have some posting history of ladies you have seen. Take one for the team (TOFTT), see her and post about your experience in Positive Escorts or Negative Reports, depending on how it goes.
You only have 2 posts, both asking for info.
Originally Posted by MarcoMoon888
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-25 21:37 #16439Senior Member

Posts: 436Scarlet comms
I spoke to her about your comment and she said she was going to work on it.
Originally Posted by Voltron
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





