Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 44206
-
11-13-25 16:59 #41281Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 114Giant tits, fluffer services and duo curiosity
Yup, Jocelyn's got a big pair of knockers, nice and soft too. Those fun bags are real.
Originally Posted by TheeBandito
[View Original Post]
Last night, I was there for my much needed fix with my ATF Selina, and after my session, Jocelyn walked into my room while I was getting dressed, she just flashed me those big tits. I couldn't help myself but to give them a good squeeze and a quick motorboat. Maybe next time I'll spice things up and add her to the mix.
Details about my last session:
I've been visiting almost every day, so this one was a little different than usual, worth enough for a report.
Selina and I were settled in the room. I actually noticed that the little chair that I usually place my clothes on top was slightly moved to the center of the room, facing the mirror. So I went ahead and made use of it. Placed a towel over it and sat there, butt naked, while Selina worked on my cock for an awesome long BBBJDT.
Halfway through, when we had already moved on to Selina riding my cock while I was sitting on that chair, Luna came in because she needed help with two pair of guys who had just arrived within 5 minutesof each other. I guess she was having some kind of language barrier thing going on, and the only person she thought of for help was Selina.
Selina walked out, and I was just there, rock hard and kinda annoyed. Luna saw that and kept apologizing, so I just told her to hop on. She said no because I was covered in Selina's juices. Instead, she offered to suck my cock to keep me hard while we waited for my girl to come back. Luna took off the condom, wiped me down, and gave me a very nice BBBJ with her own version of DT. Honestly, it felt pretty good.
This went on for a little over 5 minutes until Selina returned, and I was inclined to have Luna stay, but it seemed like plans had already been made, with Luna being in line to take care of one of the pairs, and another girl was handling the other. I don't know exactly how all that worked out, but I'm curious to know how many guys actually do this as a pair or visit parlors as a duo?
Anyway, my session ended up being pretty awesome after all that shit got sorted out.
Selina hopped back on, rode me in sitting doggy while I was on that chair, then popped up for standing K9, and we smashed pretty hard for a good while until she made me blast from her tight kegels.
Cleaned up, had a little cuddle session, got dressed, and that's when Jocelyn came in to show me her giant tits, like I mentioned earlier.
It was Fun session as always. Standard damage: HF: 70 Selina: 160.
But I'm really curious; how many of you hobby in pairs? I've always done this solo and I'm pretty happy being a lone ranger when it comes to hobbying. But I want to know, what do you guys do when you go in pairs? DP? Take turns? Match up with two different girls and see who can last the longest?
I'm somewhat interested in hearing some perspectives.
-
11-13-25 15:58 #41280Senior Member

Posts: 1377You picked the wrong one! Let me know and I'll let you have a taste of the other one.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-25 15:08 #41279Senior Member

Posts: 147The MF page is boring. But you can find her personal website by Googling her cell. That's where you see the spicy stuff.
Originally Posted by NailBoiz1
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-25 14:03 #41278Senior Member

Posts: 436I didn't read anything that was intriguing.
Originally Posted by DildoBaggens
[View Original Post]
Deposit is something I would never do.
-
11-13-25 12:02 #41277Senior Member

Posts: 1066Red flag
The fact she requires a $50 deposit-That's a red flag right there.
Originally Posted by LukeOC
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-25 12:01 #41276Senior Member

Posts: 218Yes, Intrigued
This is intriguing especially if she does extras as advertised on a site she posted on. Something different than Asian and Latina. The only reason I'm reluctant is she requires a $50 deposit and deposits always makes me feel sketchy.
Originally Posted by LukeOC
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-25 10:52 #41275Senior Member

Posts: 1377That was Slammer laying the wood down! Sorry for the noise!
Originally Posted by JohnW2738
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-25 10:40 #41274Senior Member

Posts: 30Angela at 88 Skin
Felt the itch and decided to go to 88 Skin after work. Texted in the morning and got new line ups and was told all girls are new arrival. So decided to toftt with Angela. Buzzed in and the girl who opened the door for me was about 5'3", with long black hair and a tight dress—her smile so sweet it melted me in seconds. She enthusiastically led me to her room, softly telling me her name was Angela, 23 years old. I totally believed her as for her doll-like pretty face, natural DD cups, an impossibly slim waist, and a perfectly flat tummy without an ounce of extra fat. After the massage, when I flipped over, I couldn't hold back anymore and buried my face in her full breasts, sucking them greedily. We quickly got into 69—her pussy was pink, juicy, and tasted so sweet it was addictive and at the same time, she was incredibly enthusiastic, delicately licking and sucking my balls and cock. The foreplay almost lasted 15 minutes, both of us already burning with desire. Put the cover on and main event started, we began in missionary, with no stop kissing. Then I lay back and let her climb on top, so I could freely grope and squeeze those magnificent swinging breasts. Right as I was about to cum, I suggested finishing with a "Russian"—she instantly understood, clamped my cock between her tits and jerked furiously until I exploded. Afterwards, she told me she's only here for 4 days, if she could stay longer, I may try her again.
-
11-13-25 10:27 #41273Senior Member

Posts: 107Where's lulu
Hahaha damn I missed an opportunity for a good pun damn it.
Originally Posted by Kevin80
[View Original Post]
Anyone know where lulu went.
-
11-13-25 09:25 #41272Senior Member

Posts: 334Well then, it would be accurate to say that she gave you a blow job. LOL.
Originally Posted by Gulongitlog
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-25 02:15 #41271Regular Member

Posts: 11Finally found the Cindy. I should've wished for anything else
Thanks to Slammer and other seniors who helped me found Cindy at Lucky, I saw her after almost 3 years since she left massage 2018 - well, Looks like in those 3 years, she aged from 48 to 60 , women do age exponentially after a certain period I believe, no offense to her.
I sneaked out to celebrate Veterans Day and called ahead for an appointment with her, when I arrived another beautiful MILF greeted me in that night gown (should have went with her instead). Anyways Cindy asked me 3 times did you called? You make a appointment? You call before? I tried explaining that I am seeing her after 3 years and I used to see her at the second floor of little Saigon, well she looked like she was not following or understanding any English as usual jist like old times (but this time I thought she may have developed Dementia LOL).
Anyways she took 0. 45 dono for an hr and I got ready, told her to give hard massage and she started by walking on my back for 10 minutes, trust me this was the best thing in that whole hour.
Massage for 20 minutes and then she went for junior doing HJ, that is when I reminded her, that this is not why I was looking for you for all these years, she said okay tip first money out, I gave her $1 and she went to grab the supplies.
She cane back, answered her phone and booked another appointment and dropped down the pants, I couldn't believe how old she looked with all the makeup on, anyways cover the face and hit the base.
I told her to remove everything and she responded negatively, I was able to pull up the night gown to see those shrinked lemons (I am a boob guy and my taste has changed to Melons).
She hopped on, didn't moved a bit and stayed still like a seal on top of me, well the turn off was - she was looking at the CCTV screen with 4 cameras all that time, I pullef her closer, she did DFK but I have to admit that She just didn't moved and stayed in same position, her lips were trying to suck a soul out of me but without moving or moaning there is literally no fun. I lasted 10 minutes and she said Good Good gave me a thumbs up, cleaned me up and went to grab another guy, she then came back with Thank you and a water bottle and said see you again.
During my massage, I could literally hear other girl moaning like she was in porno, even listening to her made me hard, but Cindy has just lost all that charm (my chase ends here).
I have to admit that I am on the younger side in mid 30's, and during all those years I have received really great massages and FS with full involvement and intensity.
While Cindy's level may not have gone down, my massage game is definitely up from lemons to Melons.
Thank you all of you to keeping the community safe and upto date, please PM me unicorns information if you have any.
-
11-13-25 01:11 #41270Senior Member

Posts: 147Mari
Has anybody tried her? She is expensive but she looks young, fit and cute. If you google her number, you will find her website that contains a menu for naughty massages (very pricey). I am intrigued.
https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/47724/
-
11-13-25 00:35 #41269Shill for Balboa and Waples ignore my posts

Posts: 48Tits galore at Garden Spa
Made a stop by good old Garden Spa today. Today I was greeted by Jocelyn. Some of the biggest gigantic titties I've seen and they are natural. Felt like a kid in a candy store staring at them. She took me to the room and I paid up the house fee $50.
Got settled on the bed and left the rest of the cash I had with me with was $150 on the top of my clothes for her to see when she came back into the room. She provided solid massage. Best part was her tits running all over me. She didn't miss a single spot of my body with those things.
Flipped over pretty early on and she eased into things nicely which made for some good fun. She started with rubbing her tits all over my face while she stroked me. Which led to me fucking her tits and ultimately a BBBJ. Her BBBJ was amazing and she took care of every inch of my dick. Good deep throat action and some ball sucking and fondling while she was at it.
Spent quite a bit of time on the BJ and titty play and I was ready to go. We started the CFS session off in doggy. She had a phenomenal ass and some good doggy for sure. Honestly could have blown a load in doggy but we all know with how much I loved those tits I wanted to see them bounce in cowgirl. She climbed up on me for cowgirl and gave me a ride of my lifetime. Tits had the perfect bounce. She did a good job of letting me enjoy it and not just trying to get me to cum as quick as possible. Ended up cumming after a few minutes. She cleaned me up and left me with a little make out session while I was getting dressed. If you're a tits man don't miss this one.
-
11-12-25 21:55 #41268Senior Member

Posts: 100Angel
I haven't been there in a minute. Was just giving my two cents to the guy that inquired but cheaper and better options out there for sure.
Originally Posted by SomeRandomGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-25 19:11 #41267Senior Member

Posts: 107Massage 2018 Vivi
So tried out Vivi at massage 2018. Turns out she was the cutie that I was looking for. While she is definitely cute, the HE was not as I'd wished. Massage was great. Definitely worth seeing. No teasing. She didn't voluntarily take her top off nor did she lay down like others at the place. Not sure if its cause first time. She did this thing where she blows air while stroking, didn't really do much and she said no when I asked of shed actually blow me. Haha anyway at least I found the cutie I was looking for. Still questioning if I'd actually repeat.











Reply With Quote





