Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 526 to 540 of 8271
-
11-13-25 10:31 #7746Senior Member

Posts: 1106Just show up before 5.
Originally Posted by Mountainmonger
[View Original Post]
Pick one.
He forgot Anya.
-
11-13-25 03:15 #7745Senior Member

Posts: 75Surviving Monse
As I recall through the fog of extasy, I believe it had a near death experience.
Originally Posted by FakeGnus
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-25 03:07 #7744Senior Member

Posts: 75Monse's rankings
I wish. I think she likes my eager DFK. Perhaps, she needs to feel affection as well as lust.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-25 01:21 #7743Regular Member

Posts: 1Jessica
Thinking about driving up to Seattle to visit Pandoras sometime soon. Anyone have any recent experience with Jessica? Is she a good fuck?
-
11-12-25 23:31 #7742Regular Member

Posts: 17Appreciate the names. Can you recommend a specific day or time of day to go to Pandora for the best odds? I tried looking up some socials to see about booking time but no luck finding any yet.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-25 19:03 #7741Senior Member

Posts: 467Faith
Does anyone know when Faith comes into Pandora?
-
11-12-25 14:12 #7740I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Monse, Mandy, Diamond, Naomi, Chanel, Jessica, Luxe, Liz all like wang.
Originally Posted by Mountainmonger
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-25 22:02 #7739Regular Member

Posts: 17FS at Strip Club
Looking to knockout the last item on my bucket list, which is banging a stripper in the VIP.
I've heard a lot about Monse but it's a bit of a drive for me to Pandora so if I'm shooting my shot to shoot my shot, I'd like to not waste the drive. Any recommendation on who to see at Pandoras and the best night / time to go? I haven't seen Monse on Pandoras lineup posts lately. Or just DM the socials of someone to book with?
Thanks fellas!
-
11-10-25 16:10 #7738I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878She say I boyfriend 7. You must have big wang.
Originally Posted by RandyWanker
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-25 15:36 #7737Senior Member

Posts: 173#5
#5 I'm sure that puts you in the 90th percentile. Good for you.
Originally Posted by RandyWanker
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-25 12:08 #7736Senior Member

Posts: 286My god man. How did you survive that?
Originally Posted by RandyWanker
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-25 12:07 #7735Senior Member

Posts: 286Luxe at Pandoras
Luxe at Pandoras sucked a load right out of me. 300.
-
11-07-25 12:59 #7734Senior Member

Posts: 1106She got fired from Pans and was turning tricks for 150. She is broke.
Originally Posted by Camper101
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-25 23:07 #7733Senior Member

Posts: 178First visit in a long while at Pandora. Very attractive ladies between 2-5 pm. Most terrible approaches but I did take a liking to Jessica. Any intel on her and otc?. We had an interesting chat about it but wondering if she's open to it or just talking. If not wanting to share here please feel free to dm. Thanks.
-
11-06-25 13:21 #7732Senior Member

Posts: 178Pandora day shift
Haven't visited in a long while. Just checking the temperature to see what the general consensus is. The day shift used to be the most mileage. I know all about Monse etc. Just looking for a recent review. Thinking about pulling up today or this eve. That being said. What about eves?










Reply With Quote






