Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 611 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 9165
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9015
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnLon  [View Original Post]
    I went down for a visit last week. Pictures are fairly representative and down to see her. It's down by Catskill not quite that far. She host out of her downstairs apartment. I forget what the damage was. I was there for half hour. BJ and CFS. I said OK time will definitely she does have a huge set of tits.

  2. #9014

    Any info

    Any info on this provider? Thanks!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...o/073086220138

  3. #9013

    Late night fun in Troy

    Went to see Dani in Troy. I've been visiting her a couple months now. What gem. Great girl. Her place is always clean. She always looks and smells good. Big ass titties and a fat ass. She's funny and a pleasure to talk with. She's legit. I always leave satisfied. My new go to.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...-/259975154776

  4. #9012
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyTF  [View Original Post]
    Saw her regularly when in Troy. Hmmm. Definitely worships your cock. I have not seen her recently. Must be time to get reacquainted.
    If anyone has Melissa's contact info, please share in a message. Much appreciated!

  5. #9011

    I remember her

    Quote Originally Posted by JustDipin  [View Original Post]
    Saw Melissa the Blowjob queen of Troy for some amazing head. She's been under the radar for a while now and is located in Ballston Spa. She said she's looking to re-connect with old friends and make new friends too. She said outcalls and car dates are what she's up for. Shoot me a pm and I'll share her contact info.
    Saw her regularly when in Troy. Hmmm. Definitely worships your cock. I have not seen her recently. Must be time to get reacquainted.

  6. #9010
    Quote Originally Posted by SikkPigg  [View Original Post]
    In post #9011 Bagboy delivers the sad news that Cher is no longer with us. However On STG, today, Ashlyn advertises that she does duos with Cher. The phone number she gives is Cher's number. Is Cher still on this plane of existence? Is this "Ashlyn" credible? Actually I wouldn't mind visiting Ashlyn, she looks like my kind of woman. Plus she goes around the world.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...h/267660440226

    Stay healthy, stay safe.
    I was curious about this ad claiming to have duos with Cher due to the recent news passing. "Ashlyn" got back to me and stated "Cher is no longer available".

    I'm just wondering why advertise that. Odd behavior.

  7. #9009

    Credibility

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry1078  [View Original Post]
    Cher is deceased.

    Her obit can be found online.
    I do not doubt you, Jerry. My post was intended to find out if Ashlyn is credible, reliable enough for me to make the trip to Albany.

  8. #9008
    Cher is deceased.

    Her obit can be found online.

    Quote Originally Posted by SikkPigg  [View Original Post]
    In post #9011 Bagboy delivers the sad news that Cher is no longer with us. However On STG, today, Ashlyn advertises that she does duos with Cher. The phone number she gives is Cher's number. Is Cher still on this plane of existence? Is this "Ashlyn" credible? Actually I wouldn't mind visiting Ashlyn, she looks like my kind of woman. Plus she goes around the world.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...h/267660440226

    Stay healthy, stay safe.

  9. #9007

    Melissa from Troy in B Spa

    Saw Melissa the Blowjob queen of Troy for some amazing head. She's been under the radar for a while now and is located in Ballston Spa. She said she's looking to re-connect with old friends and make new friends too. She said outcalls and car dates are what she's up for. Shoot me a pm and I'll share her contact info.

  10. #9006
    I haven't seen Cher on STG in a while. I only met her once though and did not repeat.

  11. #9005
    Quote Originally Posted by SikkPigg  [View Original Post]
    In post #9011 Bagboy delivers the sad news that Cher is no longer with us. However On STG, today, Ashlyn advertises that she does duos with Cher. The phone number she gives is Cher's number. Is Cher still on this plane of existence? Is this "Ashlyn" credible? Actually I wouldn't mind visiting Ashlyn, she looks like my kind of woman. Plus she goes around the world.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...h/267660440226

    Stay healthy, stay safe.
    She also was supposedly doing duos with a very well known local provider a week or so ago. So fortunately.

    She appears to be ok. There was a fairly detailed review on other site in past month or two ago that was fairly negative.

    But anyone should check for themselves.

  12. #9004

    Necrophilia?

    In post #9011 Bagboy delivers the sad news that Cher is no longer with us. However On STG, today, Ashlyn advertises that she does duos with Cher. The phone number she gives is Cher's number. Is Cher still on this plane of existence? Is this "Ashlyn" credible? Actually I wouldn't mind visiting Ashlyn, she looks like my kind of woman. Plus she goes around the world.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...h/267660440226

    Stay healthy, stay safe.

  13. #9003

    Sonya

    Quote Originally Posted by XtraLong  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have anything new on Sonya? Seems intriguing.

    Tailgunner. I know it's been 10 months but what can you remember. Feel free to PM me. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...-/455407455649
    She's legit and is more of an old school pro. I've seen her twice (also saw her at an incall in Poughkeepsie area). She's pretty thick with a nice big ass, so if you're looking for a spinner, she's not going to be your type. Her price is also a little higher, but she's safe and reliable, so paying more is worth that for me. For the same price though I can also see Bebe, and she's a blast. Feel free to PM me if you want.

  14. #9002

    Sonya

    Quote Originally Posted by TailGunner8910  [View Original Post]
    Had a date with Sonya. Upscale-ish hotel in Latham. She's definitely curvy and thick, which is just how I like it. Very responsive and slightly dominant. Started out with BBJ and 69 (that add on my face was heaven), and then cover came on for reverse cowgirl, which was a great view to watch that ass glide up and down. Switched up to doggie, which brought about some leg shaking O's for her before a took the cover off and painted her chest. She's definitely a bigger girl, but if you got the size to hit it and like 'them a little thick, she's definitely a blast.
    Does anyone have anything new on Sonya? Seems intriguing.

    Tailgunner. I know it's been 10 months but what can you remember. Feel free to PM me. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...-/455407455649

  15. #9001

    Sad News - Cher from Schenectady has passed away

    I wanted to inform you all that Cher from Schenectady passed away on Friday. I got a text today from her "lifelong partner" using her phone, informing everyone of her passing. He mentioned a funeral Monday evening in Schenectady.

    I just posted a review about her on the other site
    ( https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=3065429 - not a fake review as the eccie admin wrote, ignore his heading edit)
    and she was my go to in recent times. Despite her appearance and age (for those who dont like older providers), she was one of the few left who was reliable and didnt play games or rip guys off. She was probably the longest provider in Schenectady as the electric city has always had a shortage of decent providers. Another long time provider passes away like so many sadly have before. Sad reality with these girls and the struggles they face.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape