Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 37358
-
11-11-25 13:06 #35483Senior Member

Posts: 45I tried to hit jb the other morning but she sent me that girls pic and said she's available but I wasnt going to the hotel they was at on jd.
Originally Posted by Pokedetoke
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-25 12:04 #35482Senior Member

Posts: 28Ad stats (Blonde, 175 lbs, 5'8"-5'11", large breast, shaved kitty, no piercings) are copy / paste from JBs ad. They are likely working together.
Originally Posted by JayCramer80
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-25 11:17 #35481Senior Member

Posts: 106She definitely not 174 lbs. Sketchy.
Originally Posted by JayCramer80
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-25 11:10 #35480Regular Member

Posts: 15Lanna jb observation
My guess is because she's posting on JB's STG account and just swapped the pictures. Jb's recent post has "Lannas" pics posted saying they are doing doubles. But I'm not saying it's legit — just my observation.
Originally Posted by JayCramer80
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-25 10:34 #35479Senior Member

Posts: 637The Ad doesn't match the girl in the pics. She aint Blonde and doesn't have Large breasts. Thats a Clue to me.
Originally Posted by HitNRunRva
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-25 09:43 #35478Senior Member

Posts: 98Hailee
Late 20's cute dirty blonde many of you know. She is looking for some dates. She is fun for car and really fun when she has a room. HMU for digits. I'll try to post couple pictures if I can make it work on the upload.
-
11-11-25 07:28 #35477Senior Member

Posts: 475Lanna. Sting?
I'm 21, and I'm nervous. ? IDK if I would touch this with a 10 ft pole. TGTBT pretty but really poor quality pics. Spidey sense says run!
Originally Posted by HitNRunRva
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-25 06:56 #35476Senior Member

Posts: 316An oldie but oldie
As stated in her ad she only does HR appts. Surprised she still working. Saw her 25 years ago and she wasn't a spring chicken then.
Originally Posted by Colgado
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-25 05:30 #35475Senior Member

Posts: 319Anyone have anything on this one?
-
11-11-25 05:24 #35474Senior Member

Posts: 45Lanna
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...1/210590152988
Anyone dreamed with her.
-
11-11-25 00:26 #35473Senior Member

Posts: 283Won't respond
I travel between NC and NoVa so Richmond falls in the middle and today I thought why not have short trip with a provider from your city. This one's look really caught my eye and while navigating STG saw that she had an ad posted pretty recently, less than an hour from when I contacted her. Texted her asking for availability for several hours and didn't get any response. Thought maybe she wasn't checking her phone or not available, texted her once again 3-4 hours later and actually got a reply back. Yes I am available. Was super excited because I was enroute to Va and could have made a pit stop to go see her but I asked for location / donation rates etc and again radio silence. Again texted several msgs and no reply. So I used another number I had and the same thing repeated. When I asked if she was available she replied back yes but any futher questions after that like where she was located or what her rates were met with no response whatsoever. I even said why aren't you replying back and once she replied with. We haven't spoken enough for me to share my location? That was such a weird reply like I have heard that from a working girl. Is there some magic lingo / word that is needed to see a Richmond girl. LOL I've been in this hobby and seen girls in Raleigh / Detroit / NoVa / San Jose and never got such a reply back. What's the Richmond magic that I am missing here?
Originally Posted by HitNRunRva
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-25 17:29 #35472Senior Member

Posts: 187I heard she's still working here and there. Do you have her number? Anyone have her current number to pass along?
Originally Posted by SouthMan62
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-25 14:59 #35471Senior Member

Posts: 45Glad she's back. Caught her late last night and welcomed her by dumping a big load inside her. I don't think she was to happy about it but it is what it is.
Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-25 23:45 #35470Senior Member

Posts: 784Talia is back now as Rose Perez
She been away and put on some healthy weight and looks banging! Such a pretty girl now with curves. Get her before she's gone. I did half and half in car when she got back to town.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/477078653894
-
11-08-25 19:27 #35469Regular Member

Posts: 9Dream with LoLo
She has selectively seen clients and will always verify if asked.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





