Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 61449
-
11-12-25 09:35 #59739Senior Member

Posts: 130Ashton & Smallwood Rachelina?
Scooped a short WSW with brunet / redish tint hair around 2:00. Kind of looks like a miniture Valerie with galsses. Quiet, started nodding a little, but I thought it may have been from the warmth of the car. Just not 100% on her name.
Took her to a place for head. Did a pretty good job, but not over the top. Busted and she caught but most importantly she kept sucking and stroking until I was drained. Ended up spitting and dropped her off where I found her. $20.
-
11-12-25 09:24 #59738Regular Member

Posts: 11Wilkins ave Hart of the city please watch click the link its tuff in the waste land. https://youtu.be/Ia46kJeL4lQ?si=akEc-uVJb2Gy1q0J
-
11-12-25 01:01 #59737Senior Member

Posts: 444Vicky. Anyone spot?
Anyone spotted Vicky? If so, whereabouts.
-
11-11-25 23:10 #59736Senior Member

Posts: 565Monica
She looks like one of those young girls that associate with white girl Monica. If it's the same girl I've seen around, she's really good looking. Never saw her getting picked up. Just walking to the corner store and riding around the neighborhood on scooters but I'm sure someone is paying her for something LOL.
Originally Posted by Geckoman
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-25 21:53 #59735Senior Member

Posts: 312Lily
Yea. I really want this chick. She is a little more famous now. If anyone has digits for her, please message me.
Originally Posted by Frank76
[View Original Post]
https://youtu.be/Ia46kJeL4lQ?si=yVq5jyPUbEkmgSIF
-
11-11-25 19:36 #59734Senior Member

Posts: 161Who that
Anybody know who this girl is? I just saw her walking out of Sunnys by Westside shopping center, and she was looking at cars passing her by, but I couldn't get her attention.
-
11-11-25 15:48 #59733Senior Member

Posts: 397It's on Northpoint -- https://maps.app.goo.gl/eruPkbLYSEkW4b679.
Originally Posted by EyeSpi
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-25 11:45 #59732Regular Member

Posts: 11
Originally Posted by JanusCanal84
[View Original Post]
Yes I would love to hook up with her could you let us know if see has a site or anything to hook up thank brother.
Originally Posted by BbjAddictLiu
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-25 22:48 #59731Senior Member

Posts: 201Don't leave home without it
Thanks, you're correct, its not something anyone wants to read but I don't ever do anything with these girls without a cover.
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-25 17:13 #59730Senior Member

Posts: 1127Winter coat.
I want more then that. They need to hang out.
Phyuck!
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-25 16:29 #59729Senior Member

Posts: 57You sound really stupid saying some ignorant shit like that.
Originally Posted by Nocturnal2
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-25 15:32 #59728Senior Member

Posts: 143Christinas?
I know where Haven is but Christianas?
Originally Posted by Alasqano
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-25 14:42 #59727Regular Member

Posts: 3Bailey
Maybe in advance get her consent to fuck her while she is passed out?
Originally Posted by KenDude
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-25 14:31 #59726Senior Member

Posts: 1323Not what someone wants to read. Hopefully with just head he escaped without any gifts.
Originally Posted by Alasqano
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-25 14:27 #59725Senior Member

Posts: 1323P-Yu. Watcha think of those lips. Not sure about the roast beef but it appears they have their winter coat in place. Believe that's fur but good be some cooch liner as you can see K-apps is a freak.
Originally Posted by JanusCanal84
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




