Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 61438
-
11-10-25 15:32 #59728Senior Member

Posts: 142Christinas?
I know where Haven is but Christianas?
Originally Posted by Alasqano
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-25 14:42 #59727Regular Member

Posts: 3Bailey
Maybe in advance get her consent to fuck her while she is passed out?
Originally Posted by KenDude
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-25 14:31 #59726Senior Member

Posts: 1322Not what someone wants to read. Hopefully with just head he escaped without any gifts.
Originally Posted by Alasqano
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-25 14:27 #59725Senior Member

Posts: 1322P-Yu. Watcha think of those lips. Not sure about the roast beef but it appears they have their winter coat in place. Believe that's fur but good be some cooch liner as you can see K-apps is a freak.
Originally Posted by JanusCanal84
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-25 12:21 #59724Senior Member

Posts: 277The pic is from Saturday.
Originally Posted by HappyOne
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-25 08:33 #59723Senior Member

Posts: 38Content
Any videos with Bree or her sister Kay?
Originally Posted by LuvTwoSki
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-25 02:22 #59722Senior Member

Posts: 33Michelle
I normally found her by the triangle and around the dope houses near the busy bee. Show her some love. She's one of the more pleasant girls out there.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-25 22:52 #59721Senior Member

Posts: 978Bailey
How old is that picture? Last time I saw her, she had lost just about all those nice breasts.
Originally Posted by KenDude
[View Original Post]
Be Safe.
-
11-09-25 20:25 #59720Senior Member

Posts: 396She's not new and has been out there for a while. She used to dance over at Christinas and Haven.
Originally Posted by RockyB
[View Original Post]
Fair warning: wear some latex.
-
11-09-25 15:41 #59719Senior Member

Posts: 541She does not unfortunately.
Originally Posted by BbjAddictLiu
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-25 21:14 #59718Senior Member

Posts: 277Bailey
I see Bailey now and then and the conversation is always pleasant. On our first date which was many moons ago she spent much of the day using my phone to do Facebook and texting her boyfriend and others. I didn't care because eventually we got down to business. Nothing to write home about but ok.
I saw her today and after sitting in my truck just talking for a long time she asked me to take her on a date to make up for last time. So off we went. I took her to get "candy". Then to eat. When we got to the hotel I had her go take a shower while I washed her clothes. When she emerged from the bathroom she was too high. She was dropping things. Thumping around and having trouble standing. Then finally climbed into bed but immediately passed out. I watched a movie. Occasionally waking her but she would just roll her eyes back and fall back asleep. When I finally did get her to wake up, she told me she didn't feel good. By that time I had already packed up the makeup, clothes and other stuff I bring for the girls. I was dressed and just plain ready to go. I handed her a dress and panties I had left out.
On the ride back she asked for money a couple of times and I turned her down.
Very sweet girl, definitely on my "no fly" list. Maybe great for quick date but not for a hotel day.
A side note. In talking to one of the other girls she says all the girls talk and know about what they refer to as a "spa day". She suggested that instead of just taking the first one or two girls that come to my truck but rather only those that earn it. Something to consider.
-
11-08-25 20:15 #59717Regular Member

Posts: 23Kandii
Thanks for the report. Can you let us know if she posts online somewhere so we can get in contact with her via phone?
Originally Posted by JanusCanal84
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-25 16:35 #59716Senior Member

Posts: 541Kandii
Saw her finally after constantly sending me texts. Service was better from my last encounter. She has no teeth so her gummy service felt nice. But I wanted to try her pussy which I did. Blasted in her guts and went on my way. DMG was standard + tip. She has her place and she's down for anything bar Greek trips.
-
11-08-25 16:28 #59715Senior Member

Posts: 57I was looking for her myself near the Walmart. But where exactly does she be at? I heard around the Walmart area or Washington blvd park.
Originally Posted by Bigman1000
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-25 09:02 #59714Senior Member

Posts: 412Telegram App
It's an app for your phone for communication. It's like WhatsApp. However, Telegram can have larger chat groups. Lots of people on Fetlife use this communication tool. I joined a couple groups to see how it would go. It's not for me. People will share lots of adult content, pics or movies. They'll say they're part of the group they'll want you to join their only fans site or whatever other sites are out there that provides streaming content. I've had better luck on Fetlife going to local parties and creating the content. Yes, making videos with girls.
Originally Posted by BrightLeaf
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





