Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 40 of 890 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 90 140 540 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 13344
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12759
    Quote Originally Posted by PromasterFun86  [View Original Post]
    Whats the age? And level of attraction? Skinny, thick? Any recommendations or reviews yall have? $$?

    As of last Friday, sunflower is still closed, will update when I see the open sign again.
    For it all the dream was $$.60. Slim fake butt and rack 8 it off ten look wise.

  2. #12758
    Quote Originally Posted by CantThinkOf1  [View Original Post]
    Can confirm place is open for business, it is next to The Barber's Club off Parsons. Asian and Colombian working, same rates as old location. Met the Colombian but nothing worth writing about, standard latina service. Was told that you can come in through the back of the building, just ring the buzzard and they'll let you in.
    Whats the age? And level of attraction? Skinny, thick? Any recommendations or reviews yall have? $$?

    As of last Friday, sunflower is still closed, will update when I see the open sign again.

  3. #12757
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthJerseyGuy  [View Original Post]
    I drove by there today, there is a red sign "SPA".
    This is correct guys sorry just got back into the country, haven't had time to check the forum but it's correct the one with the sign spa, supposably they get a different Latina every month, that's what the last one said, be cautious they are paranoid but once you win them over, you'll be happy.

  4. #12756
    Had a mid day dream today. A lovely & enthusiastic Coco was my ward. Lovely time with a firm massage and many playfully giggles. On my flip, Coco changed into the most alluring uniform and I just couldn't get enough of her divine attention. I will definitely be looking forward to more dreams in Brandon.

  5. #12755

    Roman Holiday

    Quote Originally Posted by NorthJerseyGuy  [View Original Post]
    I drove by there today, there is a red sign "SPA".
    Can confirm place is open for business, it is next to The Barber's Club off Parsons. Asian and Colombian working, same rates as old location. Met the Colombian but nothing worth writing about, standard latina service. Was told that you can come in through the back of the building, just ring the buzzard and they'll let you in.

  6. #12754

    Cherry Blossom Ruskin

    Haven't posted in a while, but have dropped by CB a few times the last month or so.

    I saw Alice this week: typical for CB / RA (older, decent shape, very friendly with a solid massage) . While I was in the mood to dive into the menu, just wasnt feeling it with her. Settled for a hands on experience that was well worth visit.

    Tina is still the go to for an expanded menu, looking forward to Bella's return. It's been a good 3+ years since they've had a legit 20/30-something working, I'd like to think they're due!

  7. #12753

    Hippi Lisa

    So after my second day of wasting hours cruising Nebraska I decided to try a random massage place. Went to Hippi on Dale Mabry, two girls. Older was Lisa. Seemed to be in charge, mid 50's, slim, nice body except usual saggy midsection. Other girl was cuter, mid 40's also nice body. Lisa has a beautiful face though, great English and was super pleasant. Really liked her personally. I felt dead down there so figured I'd get a L1. They were busy, had an appt coming in and indeed heard him come in right after me so only offered 30 minutes. Asked for light massage and she did good, lots of teasing snd then grabbing junior and tugging. Roamed over and under, with fiv. On the flip out came the oil and she gave a great HJ. No mention of money or other services she just went right to work. Got me going despite my worries and blasted away. $60+,$50 because she did good and I liked her.

  8. #12752

    New Spa on Parsons

    Quote Originally Posted by Beartpa199  [View Original Post]
    I think it just says Massage now, it used to be Pretty Little Me Spa or something, just google that in Brandon and you will get the address.
    I drove by there today, there is a red sign "SPA".

  9. #12751
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonjon3358  [View Original Post]
    I never remember seeing one at 60 and Parsons. A block West next to the Wendy's is a massage. Sign say $45. I went in a few months age and I was told by older lady that $45 was not in and to come back.
    They are new, only been there for maybe 2 months now. It's where Roman Holiday moved from.

  10. #12750
    Quote Originally Posted by Beartpa199  [View Original Post]
    I think it just says Massage now, it used to be Pretty Little Me Spa or something, just google that in Brandon and you will get the address.
    I never remember seeing one at 60 and Parsons. A block West next to the Wendy's is a massage. Sign say $45. I went in a few months age and I was told by older lady that $45 was not in and to come back.

  11. #12749
    Quote Originally Posted by PromasterFun86  [View Original Post]
    Name? I know theres a clinic or something next to that pharmacy, and a latin grocery store in the back, interested though.
    I think it just says Massage now, it used to be Pretty Little Me Spa or something, just google that in Brandon and you will get the address.

  12. #12748
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthJerseyGuy  [View Original Post]
    No its in small strip mall on Parsons off 60. Next to Pharmacy.
    Name? I know theres a clinic or something next to that pharmacy, and a latin grocery store in the back, interested though.

  13. #12747

    New Spa Location

    Quote Originally Posted by ExoticOne  [View Original Post]
    Is this the one near parsons and wheeler or a different one?
    No its in small strip mall on Parsons off 60. Next to Pharmacy.

  14. #12746
    Quote Originally Posted by TremontTeddy  [View Original Post]
    Tampa and Kennedy Blvd officially got nuked last year. Now there working on Hillsborough County. The message I get, FS spas not wanted in Hillsborough County.

    This kinda reminds me of the lap dance wars of the early 90's. Police busting those place left and red. Finally a reasonable judge stepped and and called the police out.

    So sometimes, the tables turn.
    That really sucks, only knew it was a matter of time though, they got alot of publicity on here and I'm sure word of mouth.

    If anyone wants to visit and find out if theyre continuing, let us know cause I have a birthday next month and would love a good pleasurable massage again.

  15. #12745
    Quote Originally Posted by Themanpyp212  [View Original Post]
    Spa on Parsons is a100 percent go, Latin and Asian, got the Latin package, she's only here 10 days, and another one will join. Had Patty from Columbia, 28 5'5 nice and takes care of you. Dream started with a CBJ, extra for BBBJ and the rest was history $$.6.
    $$60? Do they offer QV's?

    And what's the latina selection look like?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape