Thread: Nuru Shops and Independents
+
Add Report
Results 376 to 390 of 2500
-
11-12-25 05:40 #2125Regular Member

Posts: 24Kate from ROM
Anyone know her IG? She had stopped working at ROM before I was able to ask her for it.
Help a brother monger out, please.
-
11-12-25 01:23 #2124Senior Member

Posts: 37Been a while since I last saw her but I remember being pleasantly surprised with the massage. Cracked my back and shit type. Super friendly. Mid-30's, natural Cs / Ds, price face and figure, maybe 5'4". Again been a while so take that as you will.
Originally Posted by KGConn
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-25 00:06 #2123Senior Member

Posts: 41Scarlett, Dayra, Mia. OC Wellness
Anyone has any insight on Scarlett, Dayra or Mia from OC Wellness (looks, age, quality of service, price, etc.)?
-
11-11-25 18:37 #2122Senior Member

Posts: 72She's older than the others there, I would say early 40's, and a bit thicker as well. She has had some work done so her body is pretty scarred up. She's got great MM breasts, unfortunately she has that big scar from nipple to under boob on both. She gives a good massage but is not very fun after that. If you are simply looking for a good massage, she would fit the bill. If you are looking for fun, maybe keep looking. I started too late to ever get to try Krystal so I cannot compare them.
Originally Posted by KGConn
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-25 18:08 #2121Senior Member

Posts: 195ROM Coco
Haven't made the trip to OC from LA in a while. Was thinking of mixing things up from my usual KGirl routine.
I used to see Krystal and her other CMT friends (forgot her name already). But I notice they have another CMT now, Coco. How's her massage? And what does she look like? I did a search but the only results I saw were for a different Coco at another place.
Thanks in advance.
-
11-11-25 14:42 #2120Senior Member

Posts: 37Only if you really prefer one or more of the girls at OC wellness IMO. Which not for me personally. Specially with two locations and a growing roster at rom.
Originally Posted by DoubleDave04
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-25 13:04 #2119Senior Member

Posts: 199Just my two cents. Vanessa is not really the type to not to FS with. She is not the service queen of massage, technique, or sensual teasing. Just my opinion. FS is solid though ha.
Originally Posted by DoubleDave04
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-25 16:31 #2118Senior Member

Posts: 41Interesting; These are ROM prices, with no door fee at all at ROM. Can't imagine what would be the benefit of OC Wellness than?.
Originally Posted by AnotherBogie
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-25 16:10 #2117Senior Member

Posts: 403Her roster of girls just keeps expanding so probably couldn't give everyone shifts. I don't understand why no one else can promote their spa like ROM does. SA17 has completely gone underground.
Originally Posted by PitfallHarry13
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-25 16:06 #2116Senior Member

Posts: 403Thanks for the review. No showers might be a deal breaker. Don't want to go home with glitter on my face and smelling like cum.
Originally Posted by CheepMoney
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-25 23:28 #2115Senior Member

Posts: 72When I went I was told 30,45, 60 is 180,220, 270 but when I got in the room, they wanted more so your guess is as good as mine.
Originally Posted by DoubleDave04
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-25 12:40 #2114Senior Member

Posts: 41How much would that be without FS? Just the usual Nuru for 30 m /45 m /60 m? I am trying to figure out the non-FS / no-extra, normal range on top of the house fees.
Originally Posted by Joe86
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-25 14:05 #2113Regular Member

Posts: 1I've seen Vanessa a few times. 300 hh FS and recently raised to 350 hh. Les expensive when she works at a place in Santa Ana.
Originally Posted by DoubleDave04
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-25 13:20 #2112Senior Member

Posts: 80Orange ROM
Stopped by the grand opening to check it out, location wise around the area is a lot more calm, within a small business complex. However that part of Orange seems a bit more older & rundown.
Location is more north OC, around northeast Anaheim / Orange. I assume maybe to attract people more North OC customers?
The place itself is exactly like the ROM setups inside rooms have the Ipad setup, should be about 3-4 spacious rooms, clean, firm tables, but the biggest downside is no shower there. So take that into consideration. Figures since the unit is a lot smaller & narrow trying to fit as much as possible.
On the flip side imo business would be slower during the holidays since gifts, tax season for the next year traveling & etc. These visits aren't exactly cheap & it adds up over time.
It was a slow day for my session. Rooms available.
I think winter months are lot more calmer, while summer time is more busier. Just my 2 cents. Should expect more or less of the same service wise pending on who you get, as it seems girls are cross working between spas.
-
11-06-25 00:25 #2111Senior Member

Posts: 41Where in Orange is the new location? Anyone been and can report. Is it as nice as the SA location? Same setup?
Originally Posted by OhheYandy
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




