Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #54015

    Thank you sir

    Quote Originally Posted by DrWilly  [View Original Post]
    For some odd reason, a number of AMPs in the Idiot's Guide from April have "lost" their Google Maps name and are only showing up as "MASSAGE" on Maps. This makes it no longer possible to search Google Maps for the business name! However, a simple Google search for "Jiu Jiu Spa" turns up a number of alternative sites, MapQuest among them, with address and telephone info.

    As noted above by Junk12 and MarkGew, respectively, it's next to (in the same building??) as Medellin Gourmet - Latin Gastrobar, or about a half mile west of 17-92 on the north side of 436.

    In spite of Google Maps uncooperativeness, you can still CLICK HERE for the location in Google Maps. If you ZOOM into the location on Maps VERY closely, you can used the Street View feature to actually SEE the front of the building (and the giant "red awning").
    Appreciate it. Will check it out for sure!

  2. #54014
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    I can't resist jumping in on this one, met Kelly for the first time a few years ago at Tokyo, yo yo (name at that time) brought her in the room with her and said meet my girlfriend then they lip locked, needless to say she got the hundred for joining us. I had an expensive week or two with them.

    Kelly became a superstar and rightfully so.
    Kelly was in my neck of the woods last month and I can see why she is so beloved. She's also very clever. When I told her I saw Blue in Orlando a few days prior she figured out who I was on here. I was so surprised that the look on my face gave me away LOL.

    Good to know she's receptive to interaction with other girls. Will definitely pursue that if she's out here again.

  3. #54013
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    How does Angela compare to Kelly's body? Don't worry I'll make sure she doesn't fall in love with me when go there. 🤪 unless I get her in the mysterious table shower, then all bets are off.
    YOU are not allowed, stay away from her…you animal! Hahaha!

    Not as petite as Kelly, but tight body nonetheless. She was wearing a tight pink dress that had Jr at full attention!

    Good luck with that table shower.

  4. #54012
    Quote Originally Posted by DSC63  [View Original Post]
    It's surprising to see so many reviews for them again within 2-3 days. It got real quiet for awhile. I went about three months ago and it was meh. The experience wasn't awful but without a TS and not as many providers available, I stopped going there. If these recent reviews are legit, maybe I'll try again.
    I agree with your experience. It was just okay. I booked an hour but they got busy and she was in and out. Ended up cutting me to 30 min and gave me the difference in door fee back. It was a typical experience. CBJ, L3 but nothing special. This was only about a month or so ago so maybe they got a new crop of girls in. No TS was offered so I can't say if they have one or not. Didn't make me eager to go back.

  5. #54011

    Jiu Jiu Spa location

    Quote Originally Posted by BamaBoy21  [View Original Post]
    In town for the week and definitely want to check this place out, sounds awesome. But Google comes up with nothing when I enter Jiu Jiu massage or spa. Can you just please give the name of the street or full address. Not sure why google is not bringing this one up. Any help is appreciated. And I will leave a review of my experience. Thanks guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by Junk12  [View Original Post]
    Look up Medellin Gourmet. Latin Gastrobar in Altamonte.
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    (...) about a half mile west of 17-92 on the north side of 436. Look for the red awning.
    For some odd reason, a number of AMPs in the Idiot's Guide from April have "lost" their Google Maps name and are only showing up as "MASSAGE" on Maps. This makes it no longer possible to search Google Maps for the business name! However, a simple Google search for "Jiu Jiu Spa" turns up a number of alternative sites, MapQuest among them, with address and telephone info.

    As noted above by Junk12 and MarkGew, respectively, it's next to (in the same building??) as Medellin Gourmet - Latin Gastrobar, or about a half mile west of 17-92 on the north side of 436.

    In spite of Google Maps uncooperativeness, you can still CLICK HERE for the location in Google Maps. If you ZOOM into the location on Maps VERY closely, you can used the Street View feature to actually SEE the front of the building (and the giant "red awning").

  6. #54010
    Stopped by orchid / M&why today to try out jojo. Nice c mm tits, fit athletic build. Not much English, tried to talk about her experience at edc. Very good ts skills, good amount of tuma and milking. Back in the room very willing to please and pse. Very snug kitty, had to pace myself to not bust too soon. All positions and very willing to please. Asked if I was up for seconds but had to go to work afterwards. Saw Kelly and Sophia there too.

  7. #54009
    Senior Member


    Posts: 100

    VIP. Angel - whew

    I had planned a dream for a few days to make it to VIP and ask for Angel. Got there not long after opening and a cute girl, not my type though, took me immediately back to a room where I asked for Angel. She said, "not me?" I said you're beautiful but I'd like to see Angel. After a few minutes of waiting, in came Angel. A very sexy woman with some surgery to her front, sexy and petite. I asked for a TS and she obliged and at first, I was ready to leave a mediocre review, honestly. The vibe was off. She seemed annoyed or it was busy, or something. I couldn't tell if it was me or the just the situation. She kept saying it was so cold and she was freezing. Mid way through the TS, I started to understand some of the hype. She started to pick up some steam and by the time the TS finished, I was ready for a positive review. Made it back to the room where she put on quite the show while giving me a standard massage. The performance was memorable and she was definitely trying to impress. The rest of the details can be imagined. By the end, we definitely found some chemistry. Before I left, two beautiful girls came it so salute jr and play with me a bit. It must have gotten slower by the time not hour was up because they spent a decent amount of time with me. "Ebby" she said her name was, was adorable and worth trying back to see if her energy and personality was what she displayed during our brief interaction. However, this was all just a dream, after all.

  8. #54008
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by Pittman87  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if Blue is still in town and working?

    Looking to stop by either M&why or Tokyo this week. Can any recommend someone with a great TUMA?
    I think she's in town but not sure if she is working.

  9. #54007
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1230
    Quote Originally Posted by RapidFireGeorge  [View Original Post]
    Kelly is absolutely sensational at what she does. This review is pretty spot on! I must agree with your recommendation of a "FUCK YES".
    I can't resist jumping in on this one, met Kelly for the first time a few years ago at Tokyo, yo yo (name at that time) brought her in the room with her and said meet my girlfriend then they lip locked, needless to say she got the hundred for joining us. I had an expensive week or two with them.

    Kelly became a superstar and rightfully so.

  10. #54006
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1230

    Woof woof

    Quote Originally Posted by DSC63  [View Original Post]
    It's surprising to see so many reviews for them again within 2-3 days. It got real quiet for awhile. I went about three months ago and it was meh. The experience wasn't awful but without a TS and not as many providers available, I stopped going there. If these recent reviews are legit, maybe I'll try again.
    Maybe they're trying to "drum up business" or superstars arrived and a re-visit is worth it?? but with a booboo review my money's on Superstars

    I'm not a shill dog. But I am guilty of telling them I'll write a good review and they will put in a little extra effort, but I don't write anything(unless spectacular)

    good for me there's so many options in orlando that I haven't been caught by one of the girls fibbing about posting a 'shill report' that I never write🤣🤣🤣

  11. #54005
    Senior Member


    Posts: 100
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    Personally I've never been to this spa but I've read the reviews and drove by it numerous times it's quite often referred to as the red awning spa and when you go you'll see why.

    Anyway, about a half mile west of 17-92 on the north side of 436. Look for the red awning.
    It's surprising to see so many reviews for them again within 2-3 days. It got real quiet for awhile. I went about three months ago and it was meh. The experience wasn't awful but without a TS and not as many providers available, I stopped going there. If these recent reviews are legit, maybe I'll try again.

  12. #54004
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1230
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaBoy21  [View Original Post]
    In town for the week and definitely want to check this place out, sounds awesome. But Google comes up with nothing when I enter Jiu Jiu massage or spa. Can you just please give the name of the street or full address. Not sure why google is not bringing this one up. Any help is appreciated. And I will leave a review of my experience. Thanks guys.
    Personally I've never been to this spa but I've read the reviews and drove by it numerous times it's quite often referred to as the red awning spa and when you go you'll see why.

    Anyway, about a half mile west of 17-92 on the north side of 436. Look for the red awning.

  13. #54003

    Blue

    Anyone know if Blue is still in town and working?

    Looking to stop by either M&why or Tokyo this week. Can any recommend someone with a great TUMA?

  14. #54002
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 36

    Kelly is a rockstar. Love that girl

    Quote Originally Posted by BooBoo24  [View Original Post]
    Ran to Orchid the following night. The door was answered by bombshell Kelly, my jaw hit the floor in shock. I remember somebody posting she was in town, but I thought the poster said QQ. Then I remembered QQ doesn't exist anymore, hard keeping track anymore.

    After some rest, she climbed up and finished me 69. She sucked out my juice (as she calls it) with her signature hand/mouth corkscrew combo while I licked that clam and knuckle-massaged her asshole. Her asshole gets wet when you rub it, I love it. That was fun!

    So fun with her, she's so sweet. Her closed-mouth grin when she looks up at you...FUCKING CHRIST!

    Beauty = 5/5; Personality = 5/5; GFE = 4/5; Service = 5/5; Recommend = FUCK YES!

    Peace and love!
    Kelly is absolutely sensational at what she does. This review is pretty spot on! I must agree with your recommendation of a "FUCK YES".

  15. #54001

    Next door

    Quote Originally Posted by BamaBoy21  [View Original Post]
    In town for the week and definitely want to check this place out, sounds awesome. But Google comes up with nothing when I enter Jiu Jiu massage or spa. Can you just please give the name of the street or full address. Not sure why google is not bringing this one up. Any help is appreciated. And I will leave a review of my experience. Thanks guys.
    Look up Medellin Gourmet. Latíand Gastrobar in Altamonte.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape