Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Escort Review: Korean girls

+ Submit Review
Page 37 of 77 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 1152
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #612
    Quote Originally Posted by Indyjc01  [View Original Post]
    LOL Thanks Andres!
    Yeah never heard of Payne Branch. Is it an agency? Got a website? You want to tell us more?
    Just a little humor....Miss Kitty use to be found at the Longbranch Saloon along with Matt Dillon, Doc, Festus and the gang on TV's Gunsmoke.
    Showing your age Indyjc! Hehe!!

  2. #611
    Quote Originally Posted by Indyjc01  [View Original Post]
    LOL Thanks Andres! Yeah never heard of Payne Branch. Is it an agency? Got a website? You want to tell us more? Just a little humor....Miss Kitty use to be found at the Longbranch Saloon along with Matt Dillon, Doc, Festus and the gang on TV's Gunsmoke.
    Okay I remember that show. I believe it's the red roof inn on Payne branch road there of of Michigan rd. There's usually older gals there but every so often there's a young one there.

  3. #610

    Re: Answers and Payne Branch?

    Quote Originally Posted by AndesThins21  [View Original Post]
    We are just saying that the place you are referring to isn't a name we know. Is it in Indy? As far as Miss Kitty, try Coral Spa! Andes.
    LOL Thanks Andres!
    Yeah never heard of Payne Branch. Is it an agency? Got a website? You want to tell us more?
    Just a little humor....Miss Kitty use to be found at the Longbranch Saloon along with Matt Dillon, Doc, Festus and the gang on TV's Gunsmoke.

  4. #609
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1174
    Quote Originally Posted by AndesThins21  [View Original Post]
    We are just saying that the place you are referring to isn't a name we know. Is it in Indy? As far as Miss Kitty, try Coral Spa! Andes.
    I'm guessing he's talking about Payne Branch Rd (North of Costco, off Michigan Rd). The hotel Asians often use a hotel there and give this as the location in the ad.

  5. #608

    Answers and Payne Branch?

    Quote Originally Posted by Buttsucker  [View Original Post]
    I'm sorry I don't understand your answers? I'm new to the page just getting info.
    We are just saying that the place you are referring to isn't a name we know. Is it in Indy? As far as Miss Kitty, try Coral Spa! Andes.

  6. #607
    Quote Originally Posted by Indyjc01  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Andres for asking! I was starting to think I missed something and was the only one wondering.

    Now if it was a blast from the past like 60 years ago and the Longbranch I'd guess Miss Kitty and her Titties. Signed Matt Dillon. LOL!
    I'm sorry I don't understand your answers? I'm new to the page just getting info.

  7. #606

    Re: Payne branch?

    Quote Originally Posted by Buttsucker  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to see the girl at Payne branch. I know there hit and.

    Miss but was thinking someone might have been last week before I make the drive.
    Quote Originally Posted by AndesThins21  [View Original Post]
    What is this one? Andes.
    Thanks Andres for asking! I was starting to think I missed something and was the only one wondering.

    Now if it was a blast from the past like 60 years ago and the Longbranch I'd guess Miss Kitty and her Titties. Signed Matt Dillon. LOL!

  8. #605

    Payne Branch?

    Quote Originally Posted by Buttsucker  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to see the girl at Payne branch. I know there hit and.

    Miss but was thinking someone might have been last week before I make the drive.
    What is this one? Andes.

  9. #604

    Payne branch

    Has anyone been to see the girl at Payne branch. I know there hit and.

    Miss but was thinking someone might have been last week before I make the drive.

  10. #603

    Jeni2 OMG!!

    Saw Jeni2 and was blown away. This stacked little sexpot K-girl is full of enthusiasm. Made me feel like a king. Plenty of DFK, excellent BBBJ, loves DATY and is a nonstop service queen. It was exciting to feel and hear our thighs slap together while fucking. This girl can really take a pounding! Don't miss her while she's here. PM me if you'd like more details.

  11. #602
    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    After visiting Indy last Spring Bless did an independent tour. Her website SweetBless.com has since been cleansed of content. However, the web archive captured her website from April 2025 along with her real pics without the obvious photoshopping you see on GH now.

    https://web.archive.org/web/20250406...com/gallery-2/
    Thanks for the photos without the P.S. "Make Hotter" filter. It seems ALL sites with Asian ladies run the girl's photos through the P.S. Filter at least once. They're all still hotties, IMHO!

  12. #601

    Bless

    She is so tiny and cute. Definitely 4'11. To me she has a pretty face and awesome body. Her BBBJ is pretty good and takes direction well. Lots of tongue during DFK. She makes sure you have an awesome time. She's good in my book!

    Has anyone had jeni and bless duo?

  13. #600

    Jeni2

    Any reports on new Kgirl Jeni from previous visits or locations? I'm scheduled end of week so will report back.

  14. #599

    K-Girls and theier Highly PSed Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    After visiting Indy last Spring Bless did an independent tour. Her website SweetBless.com has since been cleansed of content. However, the web archive captured her website from April 2025 along with her real pics without the obvious photoshopping you see on GH now.
    Wish we could find the real pics of all the K-girls! Recently visited Columbus assuming nothing like pics, but she ended up being 50+, which is exactly what I was looking for. They do not give even range for age! The scare of what am I going to find is keeping off of these girls now!

  15. #598

    Bless Real Pics

    After visiting Indy last Spring Bless did an independent tour. Her website SweetBless.com has since been cleansed of content. However, the web archive captured her website from April 2025 along with her real pics without the obvious photoshopping you see on GH now.

    https://web.archive.org/web/20250406...com/gallery-2/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bless.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape