Thread: Cuddle Sites
+
Add Report
Results 526 to 540 of 2740
-
11-19-25 08:56 #2215Regular Member

Posts: 13Very Platonic Cuddle
Good Energy b it don't believe more is on the menu, I wasn't very direct, kinda just riding the waves but didn't pick up cues to think more could come.
Originally Posted by SH8407
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-25 22:58 #2214Senior Member

Posts: 154I would also be interested in details about her, either here or DM.
Originally Posted by SH8407
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-25 22:29 #2213Senior Member

Posts: 34Starlush
Hello.
Anyone seen starlush? If yes can you DM your experience. Thanks.
-
11-18-25 12:35 #2212Senior Member

Posts: 67Do you mind helpin
Provide a link please you tell up about her but no link bro.
Originally Posted by OnTheGoInMco
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-25 08:58 #2211Senior Member

Posts: 139Carrie
I saw her and had a nice time. I don't have much to add as these other reports are very accurate. She will text off of the CC site which works nice if you don't log into CC that often. She wore a lingerie top. She laid on my chest and did some light scratching all over my body. Yes, all over in case you were wondering. Things escalated from there and was a very nice session. As mentioned, it's a rough looking trailer, she smokes and there was someone on the couch when I was there but it's a safe location and you'll likely have a very nice session.
Originally Posted by RTemp73
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-25 20:43 #2210Senior Member

Posts: 70Littlepotpie
We've been chatting and have something on the book for next week. I'll reorder back.
Originally Posted by MuttThing
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-25 12:38 #2209Senior Member

Posts: 82Potpies
Interested. I means who doesn't like a little' pot pie?!
Anyone taken the tour yet?
Originally Posted by MackHunter2282
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-25 19:11 #2208Regular Member

Posts: 12Holdyouclose88
Had a really nice session with her. Lives in a nice apt complex. She will ask you to park in the front entrance and she will pick you up and drive over to her place. Brief intro at her couch with deep breathing excercises. Then off to her room. If you have game, and smell good and some charm you will have fun. Maybe after 30 min of cuddling and touching we started to touch all over the place. Here is a tip. Always ask if its ok if you touch her at certain places. She took off her shirt and her breasts looks great. I massage and sucked on them. Then I started to make my hands towards her V. She let me play with and she got wet then allowed FIV, again asked first. She ended with a very nice L1. I tried to last longer and see if I can get an L2 but I couldn't last. YMMV depending on your game. PM if you need more info.
Originally Posted by Zooman
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-25 16:20 #2207Senior Member

Posts: 51I saw your dm but I will reply on here. She's a very different woman. Definitely not as good looking and a lot bigger. I think she's one of the other users on the site but I forgot the name. Gave me a weird vibe so I left the hotel room we were supposed to meet. Nothing like the pictures. Much older and don't get me wrong I love thick women but a lot chunkier than the pics.
Originally Posted by VanHagar
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-25 16:40 #2206Forum Advertiser

Posts: 40Sadly yes
Yep sucks!
Originally Posted by WoozerBuck
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-25 05:25 #2205Senior Member

Posts: 66She's currently in Palm Beach County and I've been in comms with her. Can you elaborate? Feel free to PM me if that's better.
Originally Posted by YoungMongers
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-25 13:31 #2204Regular Member

Posts: 4Anrimari?
Anyone see her? DM.
-
11-10-25 22:05 #2203Senior Member

Posts: 104Even though she is on one of the seeking sites.
She is platonic when it comes to cuddling.
.
Originally Posted by Zooman
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-25 21:21 #2202Regular Member

Posts: 5Update
I haven't scheduled anything yet with her, but I am in talks with her to schedule something, TOFTT, will try and hoping for some extras.
Originally Posted by IAmJustMe21
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-25 19:13 #2201Senior Member

Posts: 108It was offered but I didn't take her up on it. But there was no extra cost mentioned. As mentioned she seems very YMMV so possible it will not be offered each time.
Originally Posted by ReviewDork
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






