Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 174 of 1223 FirstFirst ... 74 124 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 224 274 674 1174 ... LastLast
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 18339
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #15744

    Samantha

    Quote Originally Posted by GuideMaster67  [View Original Post]
    Did you mean to post another profile here? The link I get is a Samantha. But I think I know who you're talking about. I PM'ed you wise sage.
    You are right. Samantha. Not sure where I got Mina?

    Anyway, fun.

  2. #15743
    Yea, she said she's working two PT jobs. In Tyson's and GTown.

    Quote Originally Posted by GuideMaster67  [View Original Post]
    Have seen her in person, she was ok. Def not worth more than a half stack in my opinion. She works (or used to work) in retail at a pretty popular store in Gtown, but I guess it wasn't paying the bills.

  3. #15742

    Too much going on

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    Nobody posts, and mostly I don't either.

    But I do respond to DMs. Too much going on for nobody to post. Trust me, we are all seeing her.
    I tend to agree. Case in point is the Renee girl that I posted a while back. She is totally comfortable with going raw. Few members reached out on DM and I know at least 6 from here have seen her. So I am assuming there is more who have seen her. But except for mine, there are no other posts. Just saying.

  4. #15741

    Qing

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    400 is too much for that busted face. Oh, the 2000's when Asian AMP was all over dc. Hot Korean girls for 100. Tikes have changed. Paying 500 plus for fat ghetto girls.
    Have seen her in person, she was ok. Def not worth more than a half stack in my opinion. She works (or used to work) in retail at a pretty popular store in Gtown, but I guess it wasn't paying the bills.

  5. #15740

    The State of DC

    Although I will say, I do agree with a lot of posters it does seem like a drought. There always used to be a steady supply of cute college girls on here. Not sure what scared them off I'd think verification though.

  6. #15739

    Mina

    Did you mean to post another profile here? The link I get is a Samantha. But I think I know who you're talking about. I PM'ed you wise sage.

  7. #15738

    Others

    Nobody posts, and mostly I don't either.

    But I do respond to DMs. Too much going on for nobody to post. Trust me, we are all seeing her.

  8. #15737

  9. #15736

    DMV is not as dearth as said

    Just saying.

  10. #15735

    Jas

    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    How did your date go?
    She is on point. Rest has been said, and all accurate.

  11. #15734

    Reign, 29, DC

    Reign, 29, DC.

    Pictures are accurate, nice and lives in DC.

    She is looking for platonic only, but doesn't say it. Says "Friends".

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...4-2a8604e8ccb4

  12. #15733

    Avoid?

    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    How did your date go?
    Some guys on here have probably talked her head up. We agreed on a price and she agreed. When it came time to she tried to overcharge but after some talks she caved and just went along. It felt very awkward but she did it. Light moans that turned me on. Even with the argument and some lackluster sex safe to say she left satisfied.

  13. #15732

    Jas

    Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkDark83  [View Original Post]
    Have a meeting in Maryland today and made plans with her to meet up. Looking forward to it!
    How did your date go?

  14. #15731

    Different Payment Methods

    I've seen several posts over the past few months about this but not sure if there's really been a unanimous conclusion about what actually works on SA? Seems fairly certain that neither the Blackhawk or Vanilla giftcards work anymore. So any confirmed foolproof methods that do work? Tia.

  15. #15730
    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    Any intel? She looks really hot, but her profile says she wants platonic and is difficult to engage.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-417e60a77bf9
    She can be had. But for $1. 5. I countered with $0. 8. Crickets.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape