Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 33206
-
11-14-25 12:45 #32096Senior Member

Posts: 360Them Rose
Has anyone seen this girl yet? Kinda want to see an alt type since one want even talk to me LOL.
https://tryst.link/escort/emrose
-
11-13-25 13:49 #32095Senior Member

Posts: 288UTR's
BINGO! Example. TongueNGrooves recent post Re: the "Mason Latina" received a shit ton of replies on the board (mostly from people with less than 10 reports, which is a red flag to me. I personally wouldn't give out info to any of them.). So imagine how many he's getting in PM's. Difficult enough to find a real, decent UTR without all the psycho BS.
Originally Posted by DuckMam
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-25 18:15 #32094Forum Advertiser

Posts: 49Hey babes.
I was trying to be utr but want to get some regular first and stop posting again. Hope all is well and glad to see your still around.
Happy hunting.
Oxoxoxo Sass.
.
Originally Posted by TonguenGroove
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-25 16:48 #32093Senior Member

Posts: 384She contacted me with a DM. Said she was UTR an not to post anything. Since then I see she is on Skipthegame, Listcrawers, An Tryst. Haven't contacted her the pictures looks like.
Originally Posted by InTwoDeep
[View Original Post]
She has added some weight but nothing close to over weight. Last time I saw her she had just out from her visit with her uncle an in the Dayton are.
-
11-12-25 14:35 #32092Forum Advertiser

Posts: 49Had an amazing visit with you babe. Oxoxox you sure live up to your name InTWOdeep but in a good way.
Oxoxox.
Sass
Originally Posted by InTwoDeep
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-25 13:56 #32091Senior Member

Posts: 50Sexy Sass
It's been a while since I've been on here. Took a break from the biz for a good amount of time and don't usually do reviews often. But I seen Sexy Sass was back in the area, so decide to plan a visit and what a great visit it was. She'd like to go UTR, but wants to find a good core of trusted regulars (seniors mainly). Location was in KY, easy to find, safe area and nice clean house. She's advertising on Tryst at the moment, (not sure for how long). But can also be found on this board, just look her name up in the search bar or PM me for digits.
P.S.: she's going out of town for a week, so communication could be slow. (11/12 - 11/20).
N2D.
-
11-11-25 10:44 #32090Senior Member

Posts: 115Visiting
Hey there. I am visiting your city for work and looking for a reliable provider that does outcall. I am staying in the Kenwood area. Any in of is appreciated and if your ever in Louisville I will return the favor. Thanks in advance.
-
11-11-25 10:43 #32089Senior Member

Posts: 115Fake review
I am from Louisville and if you see our boards this guy just admitted the review was a fake and he has never seen them both. They offered a discount or something for him to post a review first and he did.
Originally Posted by BuxKA
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-25 20:38 #32088Senior Member

Posts: 40One of Roselawns Finest
Hate to say it but severely overpaid for what amount to Roselawns finest. If you sampled Snow she can be found in Roselawn trap house with many other streetwalkers. D boys are moving the girls from the block to incalls and reaping all the benefits of the eager beaver eaters LOL. Saw her when she first got out for 100 and she definitely didn't disappoint. 10 am before check out is prime time for the discount or when she is back in Roselawn. She definitely plump but that's from recently getting out of prison. Was posting earlier during the warm weather with a mixed girl but the arrangement was short lived. She's working with another blonde at times and appears her prices have gone up 😳.
Originally Posted by Charlie1800
[View Original Post]
Pay what you want but just a heads up that a discount is available with Snow. She has the tattoos on the small of her back in the ads.
-
11-10-25 18:39 #32087Senior Member

Posts: 207Donation correction
Her donations were hhr $$, hr $$ 5.
Originally Posted by Charlie1800
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-25 17:08 #32086Senior Member

Posts: 207"Stormy" Tall beautiful blonde
I contacted this one today and within an hour and a half she was at my house.
She drives herself.
She's a tall beautiful blonde.
Very pleasingly plump.
Nice little titties, beautiful pussy and a very nice ass.
She arrived smelling very nice and clean.
BBBJ to covered full service mish and doggie off the edge of the bed BBBJ to finish.
She allowed me to video and take pictures for an extra fee.
First decent one in Cincinnati since I've lived here.
She arrived in a very short dress with matching top.
Absolutely beautiful!
$$ hhr $$ 5 hr. But worth it!!
I highly recommend!!
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...748/5132594696
-
11-10-25 14:40 #32085Senior Member

Posts: 72Interested as well
Idk if I've done as much posting or help as you'd like but I've done a bit. Let me know if you can send over the info. Thanks.
Originally Posted by TonguenGroove
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-25 14:02 #32084Senior Member

Posts: 459Mason Latino utr
Thanks man. Interested as well. Thank you in advance.
Originally Posted by TonguenGroove
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-25 09:31 #32083Senior Member

Posts: 238Taylor Nikole
I haven't seen her in years. She's been rather inconsistent. Mostly great, but at times less so. Glad to see you had a good time.
Originally Posted by BengalMan
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-25 16:47 #32082Senior Member

Posts: 844Taylor
A pleasure-filled visit with Taylor Nikole. She looks as great as ever! Magnificent experience, very much into it.










Reply With Quote






