Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 60 of 1343 FirstFirst ... 10 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 110 160 560 1060 ... LastLast
Results 886 to 900 of 20134
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19249

    Who is Nikki?

    I second that request! Who is Nikki?

    Quote Originally Posted by WaltK  [View Original Post]
    Who is Nikki? I don't remember her but she sounds like my type. Brit was always great for me, for some reason Athena could get me to break every rule I have, Berlin was OK. But I don't recall a Nikki there.

  2. #19248
    Senior Member


    Posts: 444

    Nikki?

    Quote Originally Posted by BeanLicker  [View Original Post]
    She can be bubbly and playful and she is quite pretty. But she has always deep down been a petty *****, she hides it for clients she pretends to care about or want to socialize with. She viewed my social status as favorable so she would treat me like a king and it would not be difficult to fall for it but you need to know who you're dealing with when they seem too nice. She likes to snoop around and always has drama. She had so many beautiful women work for her over the years but they all went their own way. Brit ruined all of it through a serious of stupid business mistakes so the petty ***** in her is more prominent than the bubbly piece. You couldn't pay me to visit her now she would probably put a tracker on my car and stalk me LOL. I would love to fuck Nikki again she was the slutiest woman I have ever met in or out of the hobby. If you took a list of all of the talent that worked with her it is crazy and she screwed all of it up.
    Who is Nikki? I don't remember her but she sounds like my type. Brit was always great for me, for some reason Athena could get me to break every rule I have, Berlin was OK. But I don't recall a Nikki there.

  3. #19247

    Jessi

    Gentlemen,

    I see everyone here talking about the "good ol' days" at BBU. What people seldom mention is that two of Brit's legends are both available. I know I mention Goddess Lola. But let's not forget the Queen herself, Jessi.

    Near enough to downtown at a private, safe, and clean incall, Jessi is still in business and has lost none of her skill. If anything, I'd say she is as insatiable as ever. If you've never experienced the touch of this beautiful, long-haired nympho, you're truly missing out. She may not post, but she still stays busy.

    And let's not forget to mention she got an incredibly well-done BBL as well. She knows exactly how to make you feel good in all the right ways.

    Pale skin, pretty face, long hair, a soft voice, in shape, great breasts, perfect ass, and simply carnal. She has wonderful outfits and toys as well.

    One of the best providers around.

    Just be careful not to get addicted! Enjoy the ride and be safe, boys. Reach out if you need digits.

  4. #19246
    Quote Originally Posted by BeanLicker  [View Original Post]
    She can be bubbly and playful and she is quite pretty. But she has always deep down been a petty *****, she hides it for clients she pretends to care about or want to socialize with. She viewed my social status as favorable so she would treat me like a king and it would not be difficult to fall for it but you need to know who you're dealing with when they seem too nice. She likes to snoop around and always has drama. She had so many beautiful women work for her over the years but they all went their own way. Brit ruined all of it through a serious of stupid business mistakes so the petty ***** in her is more prominent than the bubbly piece. You couldn't pay me to visit her now she would probably put a tracker on my car and stalk me LOL. I would love to fuck Nikki again she was the slutiest woman I have ever met in or out of the hobby. If you took a list of all of the talent that worked with her it is crazy and she screwed all of it up.
    Remember the amazing stable of girls she had working for her in the glory days of BBU? Back when they even had a website? Ah, the memories.

  5. #19245

    Brit

    Quote Originally Posted by Averily  [View Original Post]
    It's a surprise to read this stuff about my favorite girl Brit. I've always thought that the Grand Rapid scene is way better than Detroit, and one of the biggest reasons is because of her. I have been seeing her for about ten years now and she has always been bubbly and playful and great fun to be with. That along with a beautiful face and a great body has kept me coming back. Haven't seen her in over a year so maybe things have changed. I hope not.
    She can be bubbly and playful and she is quite pretty. But she has always deep down been a petty *****, she hides it for clients she pretends to care about or want to socialize with. She viewed my social status as favorable so she would treat me like a king and it would not be difficult to fall for it but you need to know who you're dealing with when they seem too nice. She likes to snoop around and always has drama. She had so many beautiful women work for her over the years but they all went their own way. Brit ruined all of it through a serious of stupid business mistakes so the petty ***** in her is more prominent than the bubbly piece. You couldn't pay me to visit her now she would probably put a tracker on my car and stalk me LOL. I would love to fuck Nikki again she was the slutiest woman I have ever met in or out of the hobby. If you took a list of all of the talent that worked with her it is crazy and she screwed all of it up.

  6. #19244
    It's a surprise to read this stuff about my favorite girl Brit. I've always thought that the Grand Rapid scene is way better than Detroit, and one of the biggest reasons is because of her. I have been seeing her for about ten years now and she has always been bubbly and playful and great fun to be with. That along with a beautiful face and a great body has kept me coming back. Haven't seen her in over a year so maybe things have changed. I hope not.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    I'm glad to see the team catching up on her business, I didn't have to say anything this time. Thanks for the update gentleman.

  7. #19243

    Marissa?

    Quote Originally Posted by Haides  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...-/249333346747

    Went here about 2-3 weeks ago. Paid door, took me to a room with two beds and got undressed, started out with regular massage but knew the place wasn't legit as there was no towels cover up. Left a $ tip to start. About 15 minutes in she says $ will get you topless but I can do more if you have more, and so foolishly offer. 60 more. She accepts and I think ok now there should be some teasing, but no. Sometime later she mentions my condom I brought and says if you want the condom to come out then you will need to pay more. After mentioning this I, thinking with my little head, offer. 90 extra, cumulatively $$. 50. Now I didn't say that I was offering the extra. 90 in exchange for FS but I'm not offering extra for nothing. She agrees to take the. 90 and I thought it was for the suit to come out. This all happen about 30 minutes into the session. At min 60 I filp, there was no teasing at all until then, she is already undressed. It is at this point she mentions she is on her period and thus the panties would be staying on. WTF, but ok I like to suck on nipples and hers were looking delicious with heart shape diamond piericings but she said I don't like them being sucked. And you can't squeeze them either. I should have told her then alright then got my clothes on and left but she then proceeded to give me the most oiled up HE ever, and said if you come back with more visits then I open up more. Ok..
    From the pics on your link, I think you saw Marissa? I had a very similar experience a while back. I think she must have her period 4 out of 4 weeks a month. I got the same story.

  8. #19242

    Trick or Trick, Scam!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...-/249333346747

    Went here about 2-3 weeks ago. Paid door, took me to a room with two beds and got undressed, started out with regular massage but knew the place wasn't legit as there was no towels cover up. Left a $ tip to start. About 15 minutes in she says $ will get you topless but I can do more if you have more, and so foolishly offer. 60 more. She accepts and I think ok now there should be some teasing, but no. Sometime later she mentions my condom I brought and says if you want the condom to come out then you will need to pay more. After mentioning this I, thinking with my little head, offer. 90 extra, cumulatively $$. 50. Now I didn't say that I was offering the extra. 90 in exchange for FS but I'm not offering extra for nothing. She agrees to take the. 90 and I thought it was for the suit to come out. This all happen about 30 minutes into the session. At min 60 I filp, there was no teasing at all until then, she is already undressed. It is at this point she mentions she is on her period and thus the panties would be staying on. WTF, but ok I like to suck on nipples and hers were looking delicious with heart shape diamond piericings but she said I don't like them being sucked. And you can't squeeze them either. I should have told her then alright then got my clothes on and left but she then proceeded to give me the most oiled up HE ever, and said if you come back with more visits then I open up more. Ok. Expensive lesson but like all the other guys on here say, paying more does not and will not ever get you more, if she won't put out for max $$ then she not putting out for $$.

    Didn't get name.

    Door fee: $. 20 for 90 minutes, not bad.

    Massage was very hard and could use more oil 4/10.

    Teasing 1/10.

    HE: 1/10.

    $ = topless HE should have just said I'm good and left here.

    $.60 = Full nude HE.

    $$.50 = lie about FS and give Full nude HE.

    Pics are not her in ad but she is a pretty young spinner with a decent ass, A / B size tits. Also not white, mixed or something.

    Location: a place on 2 xxx Thornwood st by a whole lot of factories / by The Meditation Station on Byron.

    Total loss: $$ 70.

    Had a big ass TV to play music on YouTube, kept getting ads every 5 minutes.

  9. #19241

    Eris

    Quote Originally Posted by BeanLicker  [View Original Post]
    Is she the one with fake tits and brought a sister and maybe daughter in to do some fun too? If so please send her digits my way I had no idea she was still rubbing out GR!
    I missed out on seeing her daughter. But yes, that's her.

  10. #19240

    Mother / Daughter time

    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestHobby  [View Original Post]
    That was her sister, not daughter!
    Mute point now but you must have missed the daughter days. Her sister was more frequent but her daughter (s) also made appearances for a short period of time.

    Never had all three / four in the room together, but two definitely. Good times.

  11. #19239

    Joy

    Quote Originally Posted by Cuminator  [View Original Post]
    Tuina had some decent providers BBBJ was on the table with Joy and Yoyo. They are both gone now and the new Asian lady Neko is a thief. Yoyo never talked money. Neko wants it upfront then doesn't deliver what was sold. Avoid until new staff.
    Joy offered BBBJ. Now you tell me. Dammit!

  12. #19238

    Tuina

    Tuina had some decent providers BBBJ was on the table with Joy and Yoyo. They are both gone now and the new Asian lady Neko is a thief. Yoyo never talked money. Neko wants it upfront then doesn't deliver what was sold. Avoid until new staff.

  13. #19237
    Quote Originally Posted by BoatGuy1  [View Original Post]
    Haha. Good times. That is her.
    That was her sister, not daughter!

  14. #19236
    Quote Originally Posted by UtrGuy  [View Original Post]
    Ask her. I would thank keeping that information off

    A public forum is a good idea. It's a legit business. Personally, her. There. It sounds like a recipe for distaster.
    No idea who she is.

    Thought new massage place. Would be OK to ask about.

  15. #19235

    Eris

    Quote Originally Posted by BeanLicker  [View Original Post]
    Is she the one with fake tits and brought a sister and maybe daughter in to do some fun too? If so please send her digits my way I had no idea she was still rubbing out GR!
    Haha. Good times. That is her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape