Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 17942
-
11-15-25 11:31 #16922Senior Member

Posts: 335Kitkat the UTR
After reading s couple favorable reviews I contacted Lee2499 for the number as requested. Great source of info Lee is, what good mongering is all about! Thank you sir.
Made text contact which was fast and easy, made an appointment and headed down to Nicholasville at one of the Inns down there. Room was cluttered and lived in but otherwise clean, exkept for the 20 year old carpet LOL. Kitkat was very welcoming in a brand new teddy from Vickie's Secret and looked good. Greeted with hugs, rubs and kisses as soon as I walked in the room. She had a puppy in the bathroom but he was fine and friendly when she let him out at the end. She enjoys what she does and wasn't worried about time andor course being the gentleman I am I asked her what she likes and we started from there lol. She did whatever I asked. She is a good provider at a reasonable and fair rate. Highly recommend. You can contact original poster Lee for contact info.
-
11-14-25 19:58 #16921Senior Member

Posts: 88She looks so familiar
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...9/284354303137
Who has seen her? Legit? Looks like a name change as well. She good?
-
11-13-25 21:54 #16920Senior Member

Posts: 88Reagan's friend
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...t/010659598433
Anyone seen her? Worth the price of admission? I like her body.
-
11-13-25 21:17 #16919Regular Member

Posts: 12She wants 300. Hard pass.
Originally Posted by DuckMam
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-25 15:44 #16918Senior Member

Posts: 335Pj
Bumping this back to the top has anyone seen PJ? PM is fine if you don't want to answer publicly. Thanks.
Originally Posted by SouthSonny
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-25 12:55 #16917Senior Member

Posts: 335Kitkat
PM sent. TIA.
Originally Posted by Lee2499
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-25 11:51 #16916Senior Member

Posts: 335Vivian
Sent you a PM. Thanks.
Originally Posted by NoGameNerd
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-25 17:13 #16915Senior Member

Posts: 82She's hot but disappointing. Place is filthy too. Doesn't clean up between visits.
Originally Posted by Dan277
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-25 15:59 #16914Senior Member

Posts: 360Bad hygiene?
Did someone say this one has bad hygiene at one point?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...y/848413878319
-
11-12-25 08:22 #16913Senior Member

Posts: 112Taylor
Has anyone seen this older lady? Looks pretty good from the pics!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/305968074232
-
11-10-25 22:45 #16912Senior Member

Posts: 107I think
If it's who I'm thinking of she is legit and fun. Bring your own raincoat.
Originally Posted by GreeneDog
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-25 17:39 #16911Senior Member

Posts: 88Anyone seen her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...d/512508196508
She looks so familiar. Who has seen her?
Legit?
-
11-10-25 17:05 #16910Senior Member

Posts: 61Fake she posted in Kansas city also.
Originally Posted by TrustySilver
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-25 15:01 #16909Senior Member

Posts: 290UTR KitKat
I had another great visit with kit Kat last week it was awesome she gets better with ever visit she loves to please and she does not rush you she is an absolute sweetheart you guys should try her out the ones that have messaged me about her enjoy and have fun I plan on returning.
-
11-10-25 14:12 #16908Regular Member

Posts: 18Has anyone seen her?
Has anybody seen her before?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...e/815631251595












Reply With Quote




