LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 24 of 2696 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 74 124 524 1024 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 40428
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #40083

    Kapalama

    I thought this place was legit as previous reviews said so and also because there no doors just curtains. But I just saw three ads on CL using G rated but cute Asian Female Stock photos. I'm thinking to lure perverts in? Haha.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...894684185.html

  2. #40082
    Quote Originally Posted by RolexChadder  [View Original Post]
    Wait so it's possible to have a look at all the girls first?
    If I go back there I'll be asking to. I've done it in other states and locations. Why spend my money if they don't have somone appealing?

  3. #40081
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaqFu  [View Original Post]
    Is this a massage parlor what's the name or is it an apartment.
    It's a massage / spa place. I just didn't see the sign when I first got there.

  4. #40080
    Quote Originally Posted by Jl0630  [View Original Post]
    Went by this place. It's not at all the girls in the pics but cute. I asked to see other girls but she said the first one would be "good service" so I just went with it. She rubbed my back and legs without any teasing but once she was done with that she went straight to Google translate and asked if I wanted FS. Of course I said yes, she said $. 8 but I literally only had $. 3 left so she asked mama and she agreed. She was very enthusiastic, stroking, CBJ, then layed down on her back, finished in doggie. Very smiley and pretending, at least, to be enjoying it. Overall not terrible if you just need a spot to release. 70 house fee so I was only in for $$ even.

    Lily from China was who I had. I'm sure there are others and maybe even the ones from the pics but I'd doubt it.

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/EroticM.../13279087.html
    Is this a massage parlor what's the name or is it an apartment.

  5. #40079
    Quote Originally Posted by Jl0630  [View Original Post]
    Went by this place. It's not at all the girls in the pics but cute. I asked to see other girls but she said the first one would be "good service" so I just went with it. She rubbed my back and legs without any teasing but once she was done with that she went straight to Google translate and asked if I wanted FS. Of course I said yes, she said $. 8 but I literally only had $. 3 left so she asked mama and she agreed. She was very enthusiastic, stroking, CBJ, then layed down on her back, finished in doggie. Very smiley and pretending, at least, to be enjoying it. Overall not terrible if you just need a spot to release. 70 house fee so I was only in for $$ even.

    Lily from China was who I had. I'm sure there are others and maybe even the ones from the pics but I'd doubt it.

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/EroticM.../13279087.html
    Wait so it's possible to have a look at all the girls first?

  6. #40078
    Quote Originally Posted by Jl0630  [View Original Post]
    It isn't. It's over in a random spot about 10 min from Waikiki near a dive bar. Pm if you want the address.
    PM sent for location.

  7. #40077
    Great choices are few and far between nowadays. Nicole at Aurora will give you a good bareback experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by RatPack21  [View Original Post]
    I am staying in Waikiki for a few days next week and would like to see 2-3 beautiful ladies who give a decent massage and kiss. Maybe L2 as well. Who do I see?

    I have searched all over your forums and see places like Lemon Scent and Peaches and more on South King. Are those where I go? Do they do a lineup, where you can see who all is available, like they do in Orlando? Based on your reviews, cost seems to be $60-70 house fee and $180-200 tip. Is that accurate? I want to be prepared!

    In return, I can help you out whenever you are in Central Florida. DM or reply as you wish. Thanks in advance!

  8. #40076
    Quote Originally Posted by RatPack21  [View Original Post]
    I am staying in Waikiki for a few days next week and would like to see 2-3 beautiful ladies who give a decent massage and kiss. Maybe L2 as well. Who do I see?

    I have searched all over your forums and see places like Lemon Scent and Peaches and more on South King. Are those where I go? Do they do a lineup, where you can see who all is available, like they do in Orlando? Based on your reviews, cost seems to be $60-70 house fee and $180-200 tip. Is that accurate? I want to be prepared!

    In return, I can help you out whenever you are in Central Florida. DM or reply as you wish. Thanks in advance!
    Any of the two mentioned places are good. You may also want to consider Aurora or Happiness too. House fee plus 160+ tip is good depending on service level. Happy hunting, remember to be polite and respectful.

  9. #40075
    Quote Originally Posted by LargeRocket69  [View Original Post]
    Is this in Century Center?
    It isn't. It's over in a random spot about 10 min from Waikiki near a dive bar. Pm if you want the address.

  10. #40074

    Waikiki Massage Clinic

    Has anyone been to Waikiki Massage clinic recently? Any providers that give HE? I went regularly when Amy was there and was wondering if there are any new girls or old ones I haven't tried. PM ok.

  11. #40073

    Senior Member from Orlando, Florida needs assistance

    I am staying in Waikiki for a few days next week and would like to see 2-3 beautiful ladies who give a decent massage and kiss. Maybe L2 as well. Who do I see?

    I have searched all over your forums and see places like Lemon Scent and Peaches and more on South King. Are those where I go? Do they do a lineup, where you can see who all is available, like they do in Orlando? Based on your reviews, cost seems to be $60-70 house fee and $180-200 tip. Is that accurate? I want to be prepared!

    In return, I can help you out whenever you are in Central Florida. DM or reply as you wish. Thanks in advance!

  12. #40072
    Quote Originally Posted by Jl0630  [View Original Post]
    Went by this place. It's not at all the girls in the pics but cute. I asked to see other girls but she said the first one would be "good service" so I just went with it. She rubbed my back and legs without any teasing but once she was done with that she went straight to Google translate and asked if I wanted FS. Of course I said yes, she said $. 8 but I literally only had $. 3 left so she asked mama and she agreed. She was very enthusiastic, stroking, CBJ, then layed down on her back, finished in doggie. Very smiley and pretending, at least, to be enjoying it. Overall not terrible if you just need a spot to release. 70 house fee so I was only in for $$ even.

    Lily from China was who I had. I'm sure there are others and maybe even the ones from the pics but I'd doubt it.

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/EroticM.../13279087.html
    Is this in Century Center?

  13. #40071
    Quote Originally Posted by Jl0630  [View Original Post]
    Went by this place. It's not at all the girls in the pics but cute. I asked to see other girls but she said the first one would be "good service" so I just went with it. She rubbed my back and legs without any teasing but once she was done with that she went straight to Google translate and asked if I wanted FS. Of course I said yes, she said $. 8 but I literally only had $. 3 left so she asked mama and she agreed. She was very enthusiastic, stroking, CBJ, then layed down on her back, finished in doggie. Very smiley and pretending, at least, to be enjoying it. Overall not terrible if you just need a spot to release. 70 house fee so I was only in for $$ even.
    You're a smart man.

  14. #40070

    Gets the job done

    Went by this place. It's not at all the girls in the pics but cute. I asked to see other girls but she said the first one would be "good service" so I just went with it. She rubbed my back and legs without any teasing but once she was done with that she went straight to Google translate and asked if I wanted FS. Of course I said yes, she said $. 8 but I literally only had $. 3 left so she asked mama and she agreed. She was very enthusiastic, stroking, CBJ, then layed down on her back, finished in doggie. Very smiley and pretending, at least, to be enjoying it. Overall not terrible if you just need a spot to release. 70 house fee so I was only in for $$ even.

    Lily from China was who I had. I'm sure there are others and maybe even the ones from the pics but I'd doubt it.

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/EroticM.../13279087.html

  15. #40069
    Quote Originally Posted by SHunter  [View Original Post]
    Memories of 109. Mama Jasmine. And some Korean lady who was the first AMP squirter I experienced. We were in 69 with me eating and fingering her. She came and squirted on my face. She was very happy.
    Howzit anyone at cc109 good to check out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape