Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Trying this Sugar Baby thing.

+ Add Report
Page 26 of 464 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 76 126 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 6946
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6571

    Alessandra

    Quote Originally Posted by DezzNutzz  [View Original Post]
    Got the cash in hand and bolted out the door- bold!
    Wow. That sucks and thanks for the heads up. I have been chatting with her and was looking to meet her. If you don't mind sharing what was the damage?

  2. #6570

    Thief alert Alessandra

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarLifeNow  [View Original Post]
    Got the cash in hand and bolted out the door- bold!

  3. #6569
    Quote Originally Posted by BeegDick  [View Original Post]
    She kinda looks cute. What was your damage if you don't mind me asking. It's not like I have a way to contact her but just curious.
    It was 4 for me.

  4. #6568

    Rosa. Latina in Charlotte on SA

    FYI, Rosa made everything easy. Agreed to ppm, agreed to meet halfway, no problems with bare, etc. But after I booked a room, she started asking for $ upfront to protect herself from scammers. 🙄 I don't have a link because I already blocked her on Seeking.

  5. #6567
    Quote Originally Posted by Bizkit69  [View Original Post]
    I feel your sentiment about her. I had a decent experience and would give her a 6. 5 (and I'm very picky). It sounds like you caught her on an off day. We built some good tension for a couple of weeks. She arrived in a hot dress and heels, with her hair and makeup done. I'll likely see her again.

    Like many of the girls, they all have off days or off periods of time. It's happened to me quite a few times, even with ladies I've had previous good experiences with. These are women we're talking about, LOL.
    Agree, she talks a lot and a dead fish. I won't repeat.

  6. #6566
    Quote Originally Posted by Bizkit69  [View Original Post]
    I feel your sentiment about her. I had a decent experience and would give her a 6. 5 (and I'm very picky). It sounds like you caught her on an off day. We built some good tension for a couple of weeks. She arrived in a hot dress and heels, with her hair and makeup done. I'll likely see her again.

    Like many of the girls, they all have off days or off periods of time. It's happened to me quite a few times, even with ladies I've had previous good experiences with. These are women we're talking about, LOL.
    She kinda looks cute. What was your damage if you don't mind me asking. It's not like I have a way to contact her but just curious.

  7. #6565
    Quote Originally Posted by Bizkit69  [View Original Post]
    Yes. There's absolutely concerns there b / c some of these girls and their boyfriends are pretty good scammers. I'm single so no worries there for me, but there's plenty of examples of extortion here. Use a burner number, never reveal your personal info, never bring someone new to your home are just the basics.
    Makes total sense. I never use my real info anywhere. I'm always careful because you never know what's on the other side.

  8. #6564
    I feel your sentiment about her. I had a decent experience and would give her a 6. 5 (and I'm very picky). It sounds like you caught her on an off day. We built some good tension for a couple of weeks. She arrived in a hot dress and heels, with her hair and makeup done. I'll likely see her again.

    Like many of the girls, they all have off days or off periods of time. It's happened to me quite a few times, even with ladies I've had previous good experiences with. These are women we're talking about, LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Banger12  [View Original Post]
    I saw her when she had a different profile name. I have to say that my experience was the opposite of yours. I found her to be a lazy dead fish lay. She talked way to much. Maybe her face is a little cute but her body is pretty flabby and she doesn't drive so she needs an Uber. I gave her 2. Plus the Uber. Maybe I got her on an off day but I won't repeat.

  9. #6563
    Quote Originally Posted by Bizkit69  [View Original Post]
    I remember seeing her reviewed here previously, I think under a different name, and will confirm she's real and a decent visit at a reasonable rate. She's quite pretty and responsive. She's into muscle cars, particularly Mustangs, and that's a good way to strick up some quick convo.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...a-b2445c2336ab
    I saw her when she had a different profile name. I have to say that my experience was the opposite of yours. I found her to be a lazy dead fish lay. She talked way to much. Maybe her face is a little cute but her body is pretty flabby and she doesn't drive so she needs an Uber. I gave her 2. Plus the Uber. Maybe I got her on an off day but I won't repeat.

  10. #6562

    Jane

    I remember seeing her reviewed here previously, I think under a different name, and will confirm she's real and a decent visit at a reasonable rate. She's quite pretty and responsive. She's into muscle cars, particularly Mustangs, and that's a good way to strick up some quick convo.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...a-b2445c2336ab
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails c0f37450-c582-4df7-870c-d9aaa3ca8f5c_2x.jpg‎  

  11. #6561
    Yes. There's absolutely concerns there b / c some of these girls and their boyfriends are pretty good scammers. I'm single so no worries there for me, but there's plenty of examples of extortion here. Use a burner number, never reveal your personal info, never bring someone new to your home are just the basics.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeegDick  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate the response. Any concerns over privacy?

  12. #6560
    My bad, sorry about that. Good luck finding what you're looking for there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle7415  [View Original Post]
    Check out the profile which is the one in this post.

  13. #6559
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    Until women also have to pay, even a nominal amount, quality will continue to decrease. There are no barriers to entry for a woman, whereas the barrier to entry for men is rather high.
    Very true, exactly the reason I dropped out. They have no skin in the game and if they violate any of their rules they just create a new profile.

  14. #6558
    Quote Originally Posted by Bizkit69  [View Original Post]
    Curious if anyone else has any experiences with Kay? Thanks!
    Do not bother. We texted, agreed on amount and set a time and place. Then nothing. She even texted the morning of meeting to confirm, then that afternoon, total ghost. Time waster.

  15. #6557

    Not Millie but Milly

    Quote Originally Posted by Bizkit69  [View Original Post]
    Read my review of Millie two posts down.
    Check out the profile which is the one in this post.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape