Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 18398
-
11-10-25 20:31 #16913Senior Member

Posts: 80Are and are
Yes she is pretty legit, L1 finish after a few visits, she is the only one working there and keeps it pretty legit mostly, for fear of bringing unwanted attention.
Originally Posted by BoilerMaker94
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-25 19:53 #16912Senior Member

Posts: 391I am the same way. Not sure it would work in my best interest or not so I don't negotiate. Expectations remain the same that way.
Originally Posted by Ayasaki
[View Original Post]
Last edited by Stim69; 11-10-25 at 20:03. Reason: Spelling error
-
11-10-25 19:39 #16911Senior Member

Posts: 826Good on you for getting an all inclusive deal then. I kinda wish I could do that but I think my service will decline greatly if I do that with my usuals so I'll just have to still take the hit.
Originally Posted by KyleMarcu1
[View Original Post]
Although I'd be concerned about discussing extra fees over text a little bit. But it worked out for you so it's fine.
-
11-10-25 19:09 #16910Senior Member

Posts: 391Haha at least you attempted. No worries! Thanks for the response. Have a good one!
Originally Posted by KyleMarcu1
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-25 18:53 #16909Senior Member

Posts: 46That night, I thought I'd try texting them to see if just $$ for L3 would work, and it did haha. I wanted to see if I could get the price down a bit like at JJ in Clarksville and at other places like at New York that just does "everything" for $$ including the house fee. This was for Sky and not Jasmine though, I had to make a correction post about it. Again, my bad.
Originally Posted by Stim69
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-25 15:25 #16908Senior Member

Posts: 826Posting queue mishaps
Unfortunately this correction wasn't visible when I initially made my reply so part of what I said was irrelevant. However, I did also see SS listed as closed on RM and I wasn't investigating it further. But if the ads stop for an extended period of time then yeah they're probably done or at least gone back underground. If they did close though, that was rather fast haha. But yeah after my failed early investigation I never really saw anything that made it a "must return" to location. But that's because we have so many options now (at least compared to a year ago) I don't really care as much.
Originally Posted by KyleMarcu1
[View Original Post]
This is easily solved by texting them but I don't like doing that when I'm not really interested. However, in support of that, someone apparently dropped a review at DS for Leah as a provider. Could easily not be the same one you saw, but since DS and SS had a connection and SS is suspected of being closed, I'm going to assume Leah went back to DS.
Rip to my free premium opportunity haha. Jokes aside, you and Patch69 are both probably right. I'm never going to have the long time experience you have but you did give the key point in this followup. They were very busy. Anytime it is like that, your service will go down the drain. It doesn't make us feel better when that happens though and it never makes me rush back to a location that did me like that (it's been awhile but that was my last visit at 66).
Originally Posted by BallsDeep1
[View Original Post]
So I guess their advertising is paying off and they are getting business. I am a bit surprised but hey the market decides what works. But for my own purposes, if I ever want to reconsider visiting them, I better run out that door if they tell me 15 minutes.
-
11-10-25 15:15 #16907Senior Member

Posts: 131Oh man, old 8th Ave in the mid 80's -> mid 90's. These kids around here don't know what they missed. Dawn's, Cleopatra's, Mikono's, The Garden Spa, also Emerald on Gallatin Rd. And Star Spa on Nolensville. Man, those were the days!
Originally Posted by BallsDeep1
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-25 14:24 #16906Senior Member

Posts: 391Haha the good ole Nashville days and 8th avenue. Man blast from the past. Tokyo Sauna and Dawns is what I remember. That's when Nashville was a good small town. Dang brings it back good memories.
Originally Posted by BallsDeep1
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-25 13:59 #16905Regular Member

Posts: 22R&R Med Spa
Question to the community, any info on R&R Med Spa on Elm Hill Pike?
I *think* this is the same R&R Med Spa that was in Hermitage and moved. That, plus the 10 pm closing time and location, lead me to believe extras might be available. But pics are legit, no advertisements anywhere, etc. Leads me to believe not.
I searched the forums, have never seen anything about this location.
Just asking for a friend.
P.S- And yes, if no one can comment, I will TOFTT and report back.
-
11-10-25 11:02 #16904Senior Member

Posts: 142Jasmine as always YMMV
I added a picture of the front door. I am not here to debate experiences with anyone, I am just reporting my experience. I am 95% that the girl told me her name was Anna, with the language barrier she may have said something else, however I am 100% sure my visit was not good at all. I have been going to AMPs since the early 90's and during Nashville's golden days of 8th avenue. I know what good service is and what service I expect. They was very busy the day I was there, and there was no line up available, a very sexy short petite girl let me in wearing a sexy short skirt and very flirty, she said 15 minutes. In about 5 minutes this other girl came in the room.
-
11-10-25 03:01 #16903Senior Member

Posts: 826Great stuff. Details on staff would also have been great but that's fine enough for people to be aware. Seems like there's nothing super unique then but their success will be on the convenience factor for other folks.
Originally Posted by Johne83
[View Original Post]
JS has definitely had mixed reception but at least you had a good time. Hopefully RS treats you well but a weekend visit I imagine might still be potentially busy. I hope you found a good spot and time.
Originally Posted by KyleMarcu1
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-25 22:22 #16902Senior Member

Posts: 46Correction
I goofed, It was Sky Spa that I was at, not Jasmine. I kept getting them mixed up because both popped up at the same time. Also, RM has it listed as "closed" now and I can't seem to find an ad for it anymore which is strange. I don't know if Sky is still around because I didn't contact them but it's not like I'm in any hurry. My bad everyone.
Originally Posted by KyleMarcu1
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-25 22:10 #16901Shill for Chicago 521

Posts: 18Jasmine Spa Jump for Joy
I've been back since and I stand by my original post. Joy is fantastic. I don't know who you saw because there is no Anna working there which makes me think you are talking about a different place altogether. I got the same great service as before from the same beautiful girl. There are three girls working and none of them are named Anna. If you want a lineup to choose from, just ask. They aren't going to prance out holding a number for you like you're in Hong Kong, but if you want to see the other girls then just say so. I've been three times and each time is better than before now that they know me. I recommend JS without reservation.
Originally Posted by BallsDeep1
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-25 15:56 #16900Senior Member

Posts: 391Thanks for the info. $$ isn't bad for FS and you enjoyed it. Does that included house fee as well?
Originally Posted by KyleMarcu1
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-25 10:18 #16899Senior Member

Posts: 46Late night J spa
A little late with this due to life, but last Monday night at around 9 I decided to try out JS off of another's recommendation and saw Leah. They were in the middle of cleaning up before I got there and I saw a guy cleaning a tub in a restroom as Leah walked me into the room, which I thought was weird, but I thought I'd go through with it anyway since I'm already there. I gave Leah $$ for the whole package, as per our agreement over text, and I got undressed as she left the room. When she got back, the massage started, which was decent from what I remember, just no oil used. Leah was a cute spinner and nice to talk to with her having decent English and as the flip happened she got undressed. Nice boobs, maybe lower C-cups? I'm not super good with that haha. Started with covered L2 before she got on top for about 5 minutes of cg. Finished with doggy and then she cleaned me up. Not too bad of a dream and would be willing to return someday. Been seeing a lot for RS on this board so I may or may not try that place today and report back if I do. Stay safe all.









Reply With Quote




