Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 601 to 615 of 4437
-
11-10-25 01:20 #3837Senior Member

Posts: 844I'm a CHICKEN!
After I scrutinized that ad a bit more my "Too Good To Be True" radar started going off. I could be mistaken, especially since ILoveTechh has reported/confirmed a successful visit, but I'm still leery.
Originally Posted by Dr Willy
[View Original Post]
I noted the 'location' given in the ad as Mauna Loa Blvd, so I used that as a search filter in STG and found ads going back several months, however, ads prior to Nov.8 were giving a different phone number even though the ads looked very similar (same "agency" guy writing the ads I suppose). I also noted that the most LIKELY location on that mostly very residential street is probably the apartment complex at the very northern/western-most end of that street (others can confirm). Anyway, with the two phone numbers in hand, I Googled each phone number and turned up a TON of ads in just about every escort ad site imaginable, so they seem to be hitting all possible points of visibility they can find ... and most every one of those ads (except STG) mentions BBBJ, CIM, BBFS, CIP, etc. etc., along with the rate schedule noted previously in this thread (VIP 300, Hour 220, Half Hour 160, as well as QV 140).
Doesn't that all sound fantastic to you guys? ... almost Too Good To Be True? If not for ILoveTechh's testimonial, I'd be all but positive this is some kind of LE sting, or a 'Ripoff' scam, or something else of which I'd just want to steer clear... but I, personally, am so incredibly averse to any (LE) risk in this hobby that I probably miss out on more than I should. That's why the relative safety of an AMP appeals to me so much, I suppose.
So - can any of you guys help calm my nerves about "Mauna Loa Blvd" and convince me that it's legit. I'd like to see at least a few guys reporting positive experiences ... certainly more than just ONE (no offense intended to ILoveTechh). Maybe if Rub101 takes the plunge and reports back, that would help at least a bit, but as "fantastic" as those ads seem to make it sound, I would think there should be many guys with experiences to report (I couldn't find any such reports in the ESCORT thread).
-
11-09-25 16:16 #3836Senior Member

Posts: 844Broken LINK repaired
The link got broken in your copy/paste of ILoveTechh's post. The corrected link (that appears in his post in the ESCORT section) is here:
Originally Posted by Rub101
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...-/845168172945
Even though this LOOKS the same here as from your copy/pasted message, this repaired link contains the complete URL.
-
11-09-25 08:36 #3835Senior Member

Posts: 407300 VIP.
Originally Posted by Rub101
[View Original Post]
220 hour.
160 half hour.
This is what they send in text for cost.
-
11-09-25 05:46 #3834Senior Member

Posts: 4913Found under Escort section
Yesterday 14:59#7300.
Originally Posted by Srq2018
[View Original Post]
ILoveTechh ILoveTechh is offline.
Senior Member.
Posts: 381.
Lisa is here for 20 more days. Super hot maybe mid / early 30's, thin, nice man mades. Do VIP. BBFS cim, wouldn't let me cip. Didn't want babies. Best one I've had there. I beat the brakes off her today.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...-/845168172945, I'm inquiring on damages. I do remember someone saying / reading, the rate was 160/ hh, if not mistaken.
-
11-08-25 10:35 #3833Senior Member

Posts: 44Amy at Stone
Saw Amy at Stone. Amy is in 40's, slender, small, responsive boobs. English is good and friendly. Received a L1 for $60 house half hour and $60 tip. Very good technique and I was gone in less than half an hour.
-
11-06-25 11:40 #3832Senior Member

Posts: 450Agreed. Judy at Stone Sauna was amazing yesterday. I'll gladly pay $240.00 and a $20.00 tip for a spectacular 26-year-old that cums when you eat and fuck her and makes me blow in the bag.
Originally Posted by Srq2018
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-25 11:28 #3831Senior Member

Posts: 837Asian agency?
Hey brother, I reread your post to make sure I was understanding what you were saying. Then searched for an "agency" with no luck? 160 hhr for anyone remotely similar in looks and fun as eastern or stone and I'll be a frequent flyer!! Please point me in the right direction fine sir!
Originally Posted by Rub101
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-25 05:22 #3830Senior Member

Posts: 4913Yes
Yes it is!
Originally Posted by Call234
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-25 05:17 #3829Senior Member

Posts: 4913Agree
I understand that some think its worth the 240,I've never been interested in paying that amount
Originally Posted by TheHinter
[View Original Post]
for one person. I do like Asian but would have to go the agency route and pay 160hh and save on the house fee.
-
11-05-25 13:19 #3828Senior Member

Posts: 977L4 is Greek?
Originally Posted by BiffButthead
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-25 23:08 #3827Regular Member

Posts: 6Food for thought
I would think that tipping them extra should be avoided since it might give them reason to increase rates if enough people do it. When you think about it, $240 is a lot of money for 40 minutes. If anything, ww should be lowballing them. Anyone agree?
Originally Posted by Midnightpass
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-25 13:59 #3826Senior Member

Posts: 175Stone
Stopped by Stone the other day. Drew Sunny, didn't get a chance to see who else was there or able to see me, asked for 2 girl but said other girl was busy. Sunny was fairly attractive and attentive, BBBJ, CFS, CIM, DFK / LFK. Would repeat, but would have liked to see who the other talent was, seemed hotter based on the glimpse I saw.
-
11-03-25 14:36 #3825Senior Member

Posts: 132.
Originally Posted by BorntoDive
[View Original Post]
Today I stopped in to visit with Judy. She was OK, not much for conversation and the tattoos are a bit much, but overall a nice experience. Nice to see a petite provider for a change. She wasn't into L4 but it may be because she apparently hasn't been eating enough fiber. IYKYK.
While I was in the waiting area I noticed that there are business cards out for Zix and blue ocean as well. I am pretty sure they are both also related to the place on Honore. So that is four possible related locations. Management once rotated talent between the places. So you may want to re-evaluate your position on them.
-
11-03-25 13:25 #3824Senior Member

Posts: 450All in for 40 minutes with a little massage.
Originally Posted by BigFlipST
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-25 12:51 #3823Senior Member

Posts: 219Total?
That was $240 all in for an hour?
Originally Posted by Midnightpass
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





