Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 12356
-
11-10-25 01:59 #10946Senior Member

Posts: 1001Vpn
Anyone else where having issues accessing this site using vpn? Specifically surf shark.
Been having no luck logging in the last couple weeks using vpn.
Turned off the vpn today and logs in jsut fine.
Anyone here know why'?
-
11-09-25 11:46 #10945Senior Member

Posts: 183Guyue
They clearly advertise extras:
https://guyuespa.com/
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1063924328#post1063924328.
But when I stopped by there in early Oct they only had one girl working and she wasn't at all interesting, didn't stay.
Originally Posted by Bvrpdx
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-25 11:16 #10944Senior Member

Posts: 144Baoju is better than this.
I've been to Baoju multiple times and never had this "meh" an experience. The BJ has always been bb, the girls always young and, for me, the rate has been $$ for 1/2, whether I was interested in the massage part or not. Usually I just like to get right to the DATY and CFS boom-boom, or I'll elect to massage HER. That has gone over well a time or two.
Originally Posted by SirDixAlot
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-25 10:17 #10943Senior Member

Posts: 349Rubmaps
I was once a regular member because I was traveling often, and it helped me locate unknown spas. I don't travel alone anymore, so I agree with the sentiment here. We produce the content and Rubmaps only provides the platform. I also discovered, as many here have, that many of the positive reviews were written by members with shielded histories, indicating shill reviews. If the site were to back off on greed, it would expand membership and add valid content.
Originally Posted by Trumpeter
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-25 08:57 #10942Senior Member

Posts: 128Lake Oswego
Was killing a little time at the Starbucks on Boones Ferry and Douglas Way and noticed the Fortune Tree Foot Spa across the street. I didn't have time to scope it out and given the climate in L. O. And the lack of a discreet entrance I think I'll pass. But I'm remindedicated about someone else's obsevation about shops that offer "foot massage". Some of you may be less reticent than me.
-
11-09-25 01:47 #10941Senior Member

Posts: 181I went to the scalp spa before the name change. Older lady greeted me wearing jeans and running shoes, also not attractive. I got zero vibes of extras being available nor would I have wanted them from her. I walked.
Originally Posted by Bvrpdx
[View Original Post]
I've been hoping the name change would mean younger ladies with extras. I may give them another go.
Thanks.
-
11-09-25 00:14 #10940Senior Member

Posts: 283Bad Rubmaps
I don't understand it either. When I had an account (a temporary free account from posting a new spa), I would guess that only about 1 in 10 reviews was legitimate. The rest are the spa owners or someone they're paying to leave fake reviews. Most of them are pretty obvious, but they outweigh the legitimate ones so much that wading through them was difficult. Also, as most of you know here, even though the different spas may have slightly different cultures about what goes on there, it's really the individual girls who matter. And because they move so often, even good reviews have a short shelf life. It's too bad more people haven't found this forum, which is free. We've also had what seem to be shill reviews here, but not to the extent as on RM.
Originally Posted by Zizix
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-25 23:37 #10939Senior Member

Posts: 144Outrageous prices.
There's no way I'd get up off that kind of cheese each month for AMP reviews, especially if I am not even sure the 411 is totally believable. Even if I went to AMPs often enough to justify that, it wouldn't take long to figure out that just a few months of that = an actual AMP visit.
Originally Posted by Zizix
[View Original Post]
I don't know how they arrived at that pricing but you're right. They must be HIGH as a kite!
-
11-08-25 17:20 #10938Senior Member

Posts: 195Rub maps
I think rubmaps is dead who the fuck is going to pay 50 a month for it I was ok with 20 a month but then it went to crypto only with a price hike now they are back to taking credit cards and want 50 $ a month who ever is controlling that site is high probably lost over half of there subscribers or more since the crypto only change. If they were to bring the price down to a reasonable rate I would start paying for it again it was a very useful site.
Sorry man have not been to that AMP little to far out for me good luck finding intel on it.
Originally Posted by MyDude626
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-25 15:47 #10937Regular Member

Posts: 2Couples
Downtown. No service.
Red Sun. New provider, limited English, male employee (idk if provider).
Mei Mei. No service.
Tranquility. No service.
Gas station nail salon. Be a regular.
Eastern. Provider rotated out.
This is a long process. Most places will not let women in. Be a good communicator. Start by going alone. Establish the rules with your provider first. One employee may be ok with this, one may not. 3 people in a room is easier to facilitate. Everyone pays house fee regardless of participation. Expect 3 x-4 x tipping. If the massage is painful, they don't want you back. Partner should be comfortable going solo. Partner never uses a towel. Consider practicing with a paid resource, take a photo. Show this to your provider as proof for "your wife go crazy and kill me". Wear tighter fitting single layer clothing with flip flops so they know you aren't cops. Most providers bounce around between shops. When you find someone, get their number. They may be at a place that bans women, so know more than one.
-
11-08-25 12:46 #10936Senior Member

Posts: 97No Monica at Cinderella
I stopped by with high hopes to Cinderella foot spa (until recently sisters) and when I asked for Monica was met with both blank stares and one girl telling me she "moved to Vancouver".
Originally Posted by ZmackPdx
[View Original Post]
<shrug emoji .
-
11-08-25 02:09 #10935Regular Member

Posts: 10Moon spa
Has anyone been here yet? I don't want to pay for rubmaps subscription to look at reviews.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hills...t/145620552923
-
11-07-25 17:15 #10934Senior Member

Posts: 41Guyue Spa
Had some time to kill in Milwaukie and checked out Lei spa on King rd. Older lady, very forceful and no English whatsoever. I didn't stick around.
Found another spa called Guyue next to Hong Kong 97. Sign on the door said Scalp Massage. Small space but very cute and young working. Short black, low-cut dress. 40/60. There was another girl there but she was busy. Didn't have time to stick around. Has anyone checked this place out yet?
-
11-07-25 14:18 #10933Regular Member

Posts: 1Tualatin for a first timer
Sorry if wrong board or not allowed but was curious if there was any spots in Tualatin people would recommend? And what's the amount that should be brought for the cheapest HE service recommended.
-
11-05-25 17:50 #10932Senior Member

Posts: 36Joy on 99
No cars in the lot so I stopped in and met auntie Cici who is sporting some 20 year old bolt-ons. Whatever, I took the 30 min option. After 5 minutes, we were interrupted once by another guest. When she returned, she was in full hurry up mode. Immediate flip. L1 and L2 were on the table. I opted and paid for L1 but she climbed up and went head first in to some surprisingly decent (covered) L2. Cleaned up with a scalding hot towel, flipped me a water and kicked me out the door. Would not repeat.











Reply With Quote





