Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 109 of 824 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 159 209 609 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 12360
Beauty Awaits
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10740

    CL ads

    I flag them as fast as possible. Just remember, Any demand for deposit for appointment is a scam. ALso using the Whats Up app for calls is also a scam.

    However On CL if the ad has a phone number that is local and not on some APP. Its worth checking out and seeing if its legit, As in Fun legit, but a deposit for securing your appointment is always a scam. Never get taken.

    Nice spa on Cornell and Murry might be fun to check out. Any recent reports on this place.

  2. #10739
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 93

    Sofia at Love Spa

    Sofia is back at Love spa. Her small petite size, soft skin, pretty face, and thorough routine characterize her well. A very service oriented Asian lady with a pair of hot natural Cs. CFS, GFE, DATY, FIV also on the table. Not to mention her massage routine is pretty good, like properly trained ishy know.

  3. #10738
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyMan63  [View Original Post]
    I heard they said a young, busty provider will be at Jinye Spa tomorrow with Jessica. I'm really looking forward to it.
    How is the new talent?

  4. #10737

    Best Practice

    I've been to Bajou, Candy, Love, and at all of them I have paid 200 for half hour up front.

    I'm wondering if I could save some money by paying for the massage separate and then doing the upcharge later and negotiating better?

    I have tried to just hand over 180 but they always ask for more, and maybe I'm too soft and just hand it over.

    What's the best practice that you have found, and what is the way to get a better rate?

    Also, when I was in Florida went to a place that did table showers, any places offer that in the Portland area?

  5. #10736
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1001
    Quote Originally Posted by SirDixAlot  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by early afternoon today. Drew Yaya. A little older but not bad looking. Tits look good thru the robe. Opted for the 30 min massage for 0. 5. Was a decent massage without oil. She did offer oil later but I declined. On the flip offered HJ. I touched her mouth to indicate my preference and was quoted 1. 0. Agreed and handed over donation. Upon return to the room Yaya applied the cover which was a mild disappointment but I went with the flow. BJ was ok not great. A little toothy so the latex was reassuring. Ample handplay was allowed. Nice set of c / small d man made with sexy nipples. Hand roamed inside the panties. Not much ass. Natural Bush. All in all was an alright experience for 1. 5 though. I'd return but try to find Vivi or Nova next time.
    1. 5 damage for a covered BJ only is steep here. I've paid 1. 8 for a full hr of BBBJ and cfs here.

  6. #10735

    Baoju Portland

    Stopped by early afternoon today. Drew Yaya. A little older but not bad looking. Tits look good thru the robe. Opted for the 30 min massage for 0. 5. Was a decent massage without oil. She did offer oil later but I declined. On the flip offered HJ. I touched her mouth to indicate my preference and was quoted 1. 0. Agreed and handed over donation. Upon return to the room Yaya applied the cover which was a mild disappointment but I went with the flow. BJ was ok not great. A little toothy so the latex was reassuring. Ample handplay was allowed. Nice set of c / small d man made with sexy nipples. Hand roamed inside the panties. Not much ass. Natural Bush. All in all was an alright experience for 1. 5 though. I'd return but try to find Vivi or Nova next time.

  7. #10734

    Please include the city when you post

    A request / reminder to please include the name of the town when you post about an AMP. Whatever city would be listed according to the post office. Not as important if it is a Portland AMP, as this is the Portland section. Makes it easier for other gentleman to know which area you're talking about, for example beaverton. Also useful for searches.

  8. #10733
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1001
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptNimo  [View Original Post]
    The new place on NE 82nd, crossing with Utopia bar near bus stop. I was there and see Bella, she is beautiful. After flip, she ask me for fun, she asked for 2. 0 for hand. I said no. Second visit I met the another young girl with scar on thigh. Her boss (male) was outside. She asked me a ride with her under wear on without touch her butterfly with 1. 0. I don't have plan to be back.
    Anytime there is a male boss or worker present, I bail.

  9. #10732
    Shill for Erma Spa ignore all posts


    Posts: 18

    Was lucky the first visit, was not on the second one

    The new place on NE 82nd, crossing with Utopia bar near bus stop. I was there and see Bella, she is beautiful. After flip, she ask me for fun, she asked for 2. 0 for hand. I said no. Second visit I met the another young girl with scar on thigh. Her boss (male) was outside. She asked me a ride with her under wear on without touch her butterfly with 1. 0. I don't have plan to be back.

  10. #10731

    Vancouver

    Happy on Fourth Plain: 2 choices, one was cuter than the other but neither one made me feel like I wanted to come back for a session. Nothing wrong with either one but I wasn't into them.

    Harmony, just down the street. One choice there, I didn't feel interested.

    Tian Xin: this is on 72nd next to a Chevron gas station. Slender lady I thought she was sort of interesting, perhaps I would go back to check her out. Not a beauty, not unattractive. Typical looking Chinese lady, but there was something about her I found appealing.

    On to the next.

  11. #10730

    Tualatin

    Quote Originally Posted by BareDog69  [View Original Post]
    Add a 6th, around the corner from the CI on 84th, Rehoboth Spa. On my visit, one gal working, late 20's, great ass, Linda. Good massage, opted for untranslated French lessons, unknown if boom boom is an option. Very flirty, a true pleaser.
    There are 7 if you include the spa on Tualatin Road near the railroad tracks. I have seen 2 younger ladies there, both attractive and no Boom Boom.

  12. #10729

    Zen foot on Hall blvd

    I recently went over to Zen foot on Hall where Leah usually works. As others have mentioned she has a stand-in for now. Maria has very nice tits and gives a very good massage. She finished me off with BBBJCIM and Russian. 140 all in. Nice.

  13. #10728
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    There are now five AMPs within a 1 mi circle:

    Diamond is directly across the street from the Tualatin Library the woman here was attractive and her body looked good in the dress. I couldn't get a vibe if she was into boom boom or not.

    Jasmine on warm springs: they usually have grannies here today the girl was younger maybe mid-30's but was not dressed sexy.

    Rose, also on the same road had two okay choices, not sure if I would be back to try them or not.

    Elemental is across the street on Boones Ferry. This girl was in her 30's, attractive, had a sexy dress on, I may come back and try her.

    The last place I checked was next to the McDonald's. It used to be called nice day now I think it's called Sun day. Two choices here both were okay. None of the shops had anyone exceptionally interesting, most of them had at least one choice that was doable.

    On to the next.
    Add a 6th, around the corner from the CI on 84th, Rehoboth Spa. On my visit, one gal working, late 20's, great ass, Linda. Good massage, opted for untranslated French lessons, unknown if boom boom is an option. Very flirty, a true pleaser.

  14. #10727
    I heard they said a young, busty provider will be at Jinye Spa tomorrow with Jessica. I'm really looking forward to it.

  15. #10726

    L&D has left the building

    Just like Elvis.

    Corner of 60th and Glisan. The space is up for lease. Too bad. On to the next.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape