Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 166 to 180 of 2183
-
11-10-25 20:51 #2018Banned Member

Posts: 16Dover Point
Is it the unit in the corner of the plaza?
-
11-08-25 15:00 #2017Senior Member

Posts: 84Milford
Originally Posted by JackADogov
[View Original Post]
Thank you. I appreciate it.
Originally Posted by Oldstardec
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-25 14:25 #2016Senior Member

Posts: 636I also received a text from them which made me realize I was going to be in the area. I don't get over to that area too often anymore. And yes the location they sent me is by the Cumberland Farms.
Originally Posted by Spectator
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-25 12:44 #2015Senior Member

Posts: 1812I was wondering about them myself. I still have Jasmine's old number, but I don't know if it's still good.
Originally Posted by JackADogov
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-25 11:35 #2014Senior Member

Posts: 905I recently got a text from them. Are they still in downtown by the cumberland farms?
Originally Posted by JackADogov
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-25 18:12 #2013Senior Member

Posts: 636Gaiia
I haven't been to Gaiia in about a year and a half. After two sub par exeriences and then walking out after an attempted bait and switch, I gave up on them. I'm going to be in the area in a week or so and I'm debating whether I should give them another try. I haven't seen any reviews since they re-opened in current location. I think they're trying to stay under the radar so I'm wondering if anyone who has been there recently would be kind enough to PM me as to the quality of the girls and service?
-
11-07-25 13:47 #2012Senior Member

Posts: 107Heidy Spa
It's on Elm St. In Milford.
Originally Posted by JackADogov
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-25 11:11 #2011Senior Member

Posts: 636I've never been but I think it's called Heidy Spa.
Originally Posted by OldTatted
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-25 08:46 #2010Senior Member

Posts: 84Milford
What is the name of this place? I searched and found a couple of them, but I would like to try this one. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Oldstardec
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-25 12:56 #2009Senior Member

Posts: 383Visiting
I'm traveling to Portsmouth in a week. Wondering if I can find a good spot or will need to head into MA. And if so, any recommendations? Just looking for a good massage and he. I'd love to hear of a good independent non-AMP provider but wouldn't we all? LOL.
-
10-24-25 17:53 #2008He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.

Posts: 606Portsmouth
Lisa spa is still going, massage is shittier than before and service is L1 only making it even more disappointing, at least before L2-L3 were available.
50 hhr + 60, wanted 80 for a handy F that. One handed jack hammer.
-
10-18-25 09:03 #2007Senior Member

Posts: 107Milford
Love to experience different place for the first time. Walked in and received a huge hug and was brought to a room where the walls go to the ceiling for a hh massage. Went for medium I enjoyed the medium pressure massage on my back then a rub with lotion that went down and into my groin while standing by my head. Otc was not a problem and she really enjoyed my touch. She change to my side and gave a great long tease. Did the flip for a standard finish. Never asked for tip but of course I gave her something. I did ask if she would like DATY and the reply was a solid no. She was a very friendly older woman. I'm sure most of the women at these AMPs are starving for both money and attention. Especially in these times. Not sure if there is more on the menu but I'll be swing by again in the near future.
-
09-14-25 07:09 #2006Senior Member

Posts: 74I think I saw her name pop up in the Lowell forum at Clear Dew.
Originally Posted by CliftonHanger
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-25 12:31 #2005He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.

Posts: 606Dover Point
There is still fun to be had there, L-1-1/2 not sure if all are the same but the certain lady I had delivered.
I know they read this so Pm if you want but IYKYK.
-
09-12-25 20:36 #2004Senior Member

Posts: 201Mandy
Does anybody know where Mandy is currently working? I haven't seen much of her on the boards lately.










Reply With Quote






