Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 146 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 2183
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2018

    Dover Point

    Is it the unit in the corner of the plaza?

  2. #2017

    Milford

    Quote Originally Posted by JackADogov  [View Original Post]
    I've never been but I think it's called Heidy Spa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldstardec  [View Original Post]
    It's on Elm St. In Milford.
    Thank you. I appreciate it.

  3. #2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectator  [View Original Post]
    I recently got a text from them. Are they still in downtown by the cumberland farms?
    I also received a text from them which made me realize I was going to be in the area. I don't get over to that area too often anymore. And yes the location they sent me is by the Cumberland Farms.

  4. #2015
    Quote Originally Posted by JackADogov  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been to Gaiia in about a year and a half. After two sub par exeriences and then walking out after an attempted bait and switch, I gave up on them. I'm going to be in the area in a week or so and I'm debating whether I should give them another try. I haven't seen any reviews since they re-opened in current location. I think they're trying to stay under the radar so I'm wondering if anyone who has been there recently would be kind enough to PM me as to the quality of the girls and service?
    I was wondering about them myself. I still have Jasmine's old number, but I don't know if it's still good.

  5. #2014
    Quote Originally Posted by JackADogov  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been to Gaiia in about a year and a half. After two sub par exeriences and then walking out after an attempted bait and switch, I gave up on them. I'm going to be in the area in a week or so and I'm debating whether I should give them another try. I haven't seen any reviews since they re-opened in current location. I think they're trying to stay under the radar so I'm wondering if anyone who has been there recently would be kind enough to PM me as to the quality of the girls and service?
    I recently got a text from them. Are they still in downtown by the cumberland farms?

  6. #2013

    Gaiia

    I haven't been to Gaiia in about a year and a half. After two sub par exeriences and then walking out after an attempted bait and switch, I gave up on them. I'm going to be in the area in a week or so and I'm debating whether I should give them another try. I haven't seen any reviews since they re-opened in current location. I think they're trying to stay under the radar so I'm wondering if anyone who has been there recently would be kind enough to PM me as to the quality of the girls and service?

  7. #2012

    Heidy Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by JackADogov  [View Original Post]
    I've never been but I think it's called Heidy Spa.
    It's on Elm St. In Milford.

  8. #2011
    Quote Originally Posted by OldTatted  [View Original Post]
    What is the name of this place? I searched and found a couple of them, but I would like to try this one. Thanks.
    I've never been but I think it's called Heidy Spa.

  9. #2010

    Milford

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldstardec  [View Original Post]
    Love to experience different place for the first time. Walked in and received a huge hug and was brought to a room where the walls go to the ceiling for a hh massage. Went for medium I enjoyed the medium pressure massage on my back then a rub with lotion that went down and into my groin while standing by my head. Otc was not a problem and she really enjoyed my touch. She change to my side and gave a great long tease. Did the flip for a standard finish. Never asked for tip but of course I gave her something. I did ask if she would like DATY and the reply was a solid no. She was a very friendly older woman. I'm sure most of the women at these AMPs are starving for both money and attention. Especially in these times. Not sure if there is more on the menu but I'll be swing by again in the near future.
    What is the name of this place? I searched and found a couple of them, but I would like to try this one. Thanks.

  10. #2009

    Visiting

    I'm traveling to Portsmouth in a week. Wondering if I can find a good spot or will need to head into MA. And if so, any recommendations? Just looking for a good massage and he. I'd love to hear of a good independent non-AMP provider but wouldn't we all? LOL.

  11. #2008
    He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.


    Posts: 606

    Portsmouth

    Lisa spa is still going, massage is shittier than before and service is L1 only making it even more disappointing, at least before L2-L3 were available.

    50 hhr + 60, wanted 80 for a handy F that. One handed jack hammer.

  12. #2007

    Milford

    Love to experience different place for the first time. Walked in and received a huge hug and was brought to a room where the walls go to the ceiling for a hh massage. Went for medium I enjoyed the medium pressure massage on my back then a rub with lotion that went down and into my groin while standing by my head. Otc was not a problem and she really enjoyed my touch. She change to my side and gave a great long tease. Did the flip for a standard finish. Never asked for tip but of course I gave her something. I did ask if she would like DATY and the reply was a solid no. She was a very friendly older woman. I'm sure most of the women at these AMPs are starving for both money and attention. Especially in these times. Not sure if there is more on the menu but I'll be swing by again in the near future.

  13. #2006
    Quote Originally Posted by CliftonHanger  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know where Mandy is currently working? I haven't seen much of her on the boards lately.
    I think I saw her name pop up in the Lowell forum at Clear Dew.

  14. #2005
    He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.


    Posts: 606

    Dover Point

    There is still fun to be had there, L-1-1/2 not sure if all are the same but the certain lady I had delivered.

    I know they read this so Pm if you want but IYKYK.

  15. #2004

    Mandy

    Does anybody know where Mandy is currently working? I haven't seen much of her on the boards lately.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape