Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 92 of 1136 FirstFirst ... 42 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 142 192 592 1092 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 17031
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15666

    Rl

    Stopped into RL today and wasn't disappointed. Asked if I have ever been there and of course I say yes. Opened for one hour and paid the HF. Medium hard massage, felt pretty good actually, let me rub her kitty OTC and she did a pretty good acting job IMO. Before the flip she say on the table behind me and played with the boys and massaged the taint for a good ten minutes. Decided to flip and she pulled out her small A cups with big puffy nipples. Let me suck on them as she finished me off. Tipped $.4 on the way out and was handed the, your a good boy water and was told to come back soon.

    I'll definitely repeat, didn't disappoint.

  2. #15665
    Quote Originally Posted by EJrubntug  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in to place on Demorest. A Massage. Got the 4 hand. Both beautiful ladies. Lisa & Coco. Coco works the top, Lisa works bottom with little tease. HE only with eraser suck. Overpaid due too insistent haggling.
    That place is a joke not even worth going there.

  3. #15664
    Quote Originally Posted by Baldleprechaun  [View Original Post]
    I finally was able to stop in Sakura. Drew Viki. Very attractive and petite with a good personality. Opted for an hour for 70, then laid tip on the table after she walked out. Massage was meh. No teasing, barely any pressure. OTF, she had already undressed. Went straight to BB69, which was pretty good. She started out seeming like she was really into it. But after she put the cover on and started CG, she seemed to no longer feel like pretending. She didn't have a lot of stamina to keep up the ride, and we went back to BBBJ. I just wasn't feeling it after she stopped acting like it was fun and started to show that she felt like it was a chore. Left unsatisfied. I might eventually visit again when they swap out the women, but not any time soon.
    Make sure you are providing feedback to either the scheduler or MMS (of there is one). If they are getting shitty feedback about girls they'll be more particular and start weeding.

  4. #15663

    Asian

    Stopped in to place on Demorest. A Massage. Got the 4 hand. Both beautiful ladies. Lisa & Coco. Coco works the top, Lisa works bottom with little tease. HE only with eraser suck. Overpaid due too insistent haggling.

  5. #15662
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1420

    All Asian

    That's correct at that location. I think there is a Latina t the McKinley spot though.

    Quote Originally Posted by DEW1968  [View Original Post]
    So no more Latino just all Asian.

  6. #15661
    Quote Originally Posted by Baldleprechaun  [View Original Post]
    No, petite asian. Just arrived there fairly recently.
    So no more Latino just all Asian.

  7. #15660

    Viki

    Quote Originally Posted by Febreeze12  [View Original Post]
    Is Viki the Latina?
    No, petite asian. Just arrived there fairly recently.

  8. #15659

    Vicki

    Quote Originally Posted by Febreeze12  [View Original Post]
    Is Viki the Latina?
    There was a Latina named Vicki last month. Now there's an Asian Vicki. That's the name she wrote on the card they give you on the way out at least.

  9. #15658

    Sky Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Paradigm71  [View Original Post]
    Sky Spa is definitely your closest option by far.

    https://maps.app.goo.gl/m3ARD41iVwvCQRzx5?g_st=ipc
    Anyone been here recently that could give any reviews?

  10. #15657

    Ashley Madison

    Quote Originally Posted by OtraVez  [View Original Post]
    I don't think New offers pedicure. They do foot reflexology, though, and it sounds like that's what you're asking for if you say "my feet are killing me". A pedicure is when they scrub your feet, trim your nails, apply nail polish, etc. And places that provide pedicures often have special seats with built-in basins and running water; no AMP would ever spend the money to install something like that, unless they're transitioning to a full nail salon.
    Met a girl on AM a few years ago. She owned a hair and nail salon. Didn't get a pedicure but did get a BJ in that special chair.

  11. #15656

    Pedicure. ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mantenomo  [View Original Post]
    Finally decided to try a pedicure as my feet are killing me.

    Any places that offer pedicure and massage in greater Columbus land?

    I see New on Wilson offers them which from past visits would be ok, anybody else.

    Also wonder if the pedicurist des the massage.

    Thanks.
    I don't think New offers pedicure. They do foot reflexology, though, and it sounds like that's what you're asking for if you say "my feet are killing me". A pedicure is when they scrub your feet, trim your nails, apply nail polish, etc. And places that provide pedicures often have special seats with built-in basins and running water; no AMP would ever spend the money to install something like that, unless they're transitioning to a full nail salon.

  12. #15655

    Pedicure and massage

    Finally decided to try a pedicure as my feet are killing me.

    Any places that offer pedicure and massage in greater Columbus land?

    I see New on Wilson offers them which from past visits would be ok, anybody else.

    Also wonder if the pedicurist des the massage.

    Thanks.

  13. #15654
    Quote Originally Posted by Baldleprechaun  [View Original Post]
    I finally was able to stop in Sakura. Drew Viki. Very attractive and petite with a good personality. Opted for an hour for 70, then laid tip on the table after she walked out. Massage was meh. No teasing, barely any pressure. OTF, she had already undressed. Went straight to BB69, which was pretty good. She started out seeming like she was really into it. But after she put the cover on and started CG, she seemed to no longer feel like pretending. She didn't have a lot of stamina to keep up the ride, and we went back to BBBJ. I just wasn't feeling it after she stopped acting like it was fun and started to show that she felt like it was a chore. Left unsatisfied. I might eventually visit again when they swap out the women, but not any time soon.
    Is Viki the Latina?

  14. #15653
    Quote Originally Posted by Baldleprechaun  [View Original Post]
    I had left 1. 6 on the table, seems to be the standard for FS places. After 69 and CG, tried mish, BBBJ and HJ, but I couldn't finish once her "enthusiasm" changed to "chore". At the end of my time, I left unsatisfied.
    That's funny when I went I gave 50 for the room then 140 for FS so they must be raising there rates.

  15. #15652

    Sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by DEW1968  [View Original Post]
    So you paid 70 what else went down how much more.
    I had left 1. 6 on the table, seems to be the standard for FS places. After 69 and CG, tried mish, BBBJ and HJ, but I couldn't finish once her "enthusiasm" changed to "chore". At the end of my time, I left unsatisfied.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape