Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 33034
-
11-07-25 19:37 #30514Senior Member

Posts: 360Re: Skylar Mae
Plenty of reviews in the forum under the name Skylar Mae. I reviewed her myself here in June 2024.
Originally Posted by Rockkeatz
[View Original Post]
Play safe! - TL.
-
11-07-25 17:47 #30513Senior Member

Posts: 37Any intel
I feel like she's been discussed but with no name I'm not sure how to search for her on this the # doesn't lead anywhere.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...m/866904219736
-
11-06-25 19:57 #30512Senior Member

Posts: 976Think with the big head here brother.
Originally Posted by KcarrocDoc
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-25 15:07 #30511Senior Member

Posts: 532All you have to do is ask.
Originally Posted by TrillMonger
[View Original Post]
I've indulged on numerous occasions (using my phone of course). I've found most are open to it – some actually love it.
That said, I'd strongly suggest you stick to using your device and NOT share the vid. Too many things can go wrong otherwise.
-
11-06-25 14:43 #30510Senior Member

Posts: 48Bree
She works with a redhead MILF, I was told to be careful with Bree's boyfriend, like I'm f scared tf, anyways, they both work at a house in Middletown, they both a no no for me, redhead MILF gets nonstop phone calls from a dude, I would not repeat ever again.
Originally Posted by ShovelHead1969
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-25 11:58 #30509Senior Member

Posts: 29Asian?
Is this the asian group that uses the 0828 number on STG?
Originally Posted by HalfMaster
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-25 19:30 #30508Senior Member

Posts: 343She sent me 2 but seems TGTBT9.
Originally Posted by HalfMaster
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-25 19:00 #30507Senior Member

Posts: 73Ella
Today I met with Ella in Wethersfield. This group has girls in Enfield and Meriden and Wethersfield. I have visited Meriden and Wethersfield several times. Ella is one of the better ones that I have been with. She was enthusiastic and acted like she was happy to see me. She communicates well with English. She is about 45 years old Ish. A cups with responsive nips. Are you absolutely going to repeat with her.
Originally Posted by SteveDriller
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-25 18:32 #30506Senior Member

Posts: 344Check it Out
Posts: 391.
Originally Posted by KcarrocDoc
[View Original Post]
Tried reaching out to this one and was able to make contact (via text).
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...2/653685834413
Things were looking good for what I was after until I requested a verification pic. Then it was crickets.
Make of that what you will. (Obviously my 'pursuit' of meeting her ended at that point).
-
11-05-25 18:08 #30505Senior Member

Posts: 976She did. She is a loony toon.
Originally Posted by MrPete
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-25 16:23 #30504Senior Member

Posts: 107Any Reports?
Any reports on her will be helpful fellas I was very curious thinking about seeing her this weekend want to know if it's worth it? She does look pretty plump.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/enfie...-/943781651435
-
11-05-25 12:55 #30503Senior Member

Posts: 343Brenna
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...2/653685834413
Anyone seen this girl. Its over an hour drive want to make sure its worth the trip.
-
11-05-25 11:38 #30502Senior Member

Posts: 532Tried reaching out to this one and was able to make contact (via text).
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...2/653685834413
Things were looking good for what I was after until I requested a verification pic. Then it was crickets.
Make of that what you will. (Obviously my 'pursuit' of meeting her ended at that point).
-
11-05-25 11:34 #30501Senior Member

Posts: 59Didn't she have an insane run in with the law? I figured she would be going away for a long time.
Originally Posted by TheBBCMonger860
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-25 10:51 #30500Regular Member

Posts: 17Any providers known to be open to recording? I'm open to trade with other mongers who have pics / vids as well.









Reply With Quote




