Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 376 to 390 of 6079
-
11-17-25 16:43 #5704Senior Member

Posts: 447Marie
I believe it was legitimate. That was the number that was given out about a month and a half ago when another Monger first raised her name about coming back into the area. She has since changed it to another number. She also sent me a few pics which I assume are accurate. As I said she was super nice in the beginning and then for whatever reason not so nice. I suppose it can happen to any of us when under pressure or high
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 07:30 #5703Senior Member

Posts: 1710Popman your inbox is full. That number must be a scam because she doesn't act like that. I'm in Asheville today. Would.
Originally Posted by Popman
[View Original Post]
Appreciate a DM with your UTRs.
-
11-16-25 07:49 #5702Senior Member

Posts: 447My interaction with Marie
I texted on the 6066 number and we had a couple nice exchanges and she sent pics. I was out of town and when I got back I let her know and she replied with: Send me money now.
Originally Posted by RedBird6969
[View Original Post]
I said before we even meet? That's not how it works Hun.
Her reply: Fuck you I need it.
So that was that LOL. I never deal with rude gals, tho I know there may be extenuating circumstances, this was too much. Her pics were ok but not knockout stuff that would make me overlook her final texts. I suppose someone could have got her phone and sent that, but too much drama.
I'll stick to my UTRs who don't post at all anywhere. And don't charge post COVID prices. Tried the STG route and filled with mediocre gals who are getting inundated with texts.
-
11-14-25 05:33 #5701Senior Member

Posts: 1710Don't pay 250. That's fucking insane. I've never paid close to that to see her.
Originally Posted by RedBird6969
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-25 10:53 #5700Senior Member

Posts: 57Reminiscence
What she lacks in pure look, she more than makes up for in skills, price and trustworthiness.
Originally Posted by Zimmer8
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-25 12:38 #5699Senior Member

Posts: 504Marie
You are so right, Mr Bird. Donations have surged 30-50% since covid, got to go down someday, just like the stock market bubble now w AI. But I am not holding my breath!
Originally Posted by RedBird6969
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-25 23:02 #5698Senior Member

Posts: 773She is a sweetheart and one of the prettiest providers, however, and there is always a however she is like a unicorn and to be able to see her consistently is not easy, I saw her for a month or two regularly and never an issue, but then she just stopped answering my text messages then the GPS started. I do not think any provider on Skip the Games is worth $250/ Hr, but just my opinion.
Originally Posted by WestAshvllGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-25 17:18 #5697Senior Member

Posts: 29I had exactly the same thing happen. I PMed that user to see if I could get a real contact number for Marie. He gave me one (I still don't hear from her), but then sent four or five more messages, also asking me to email him any pics or vids of me cumming on or in Marie. He also said he'd send me his pics / vids of her. He sent a long message about needing to make a deposit with her, and if I'd made a meetup happen if he could come along. Dunno, weird for sure. I'd like to see what all the fuss is about with Marie, but I've yet to get her to respond to me.
Originally Posted by RedBird6969
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-25 09:56 #5696Senior Member

Posts: 773Apologies at the start because I deleted all the PMs so I do not know the members I'd, but he sent 4 four different PMs about Marie, the fist providing an email address so I could "sand him photos and videos" of Marie with my cum running down her legs" then three more about how he filled her with cum and how she chased him to his car asking that he finger her while cum was running down her legs. Weird shit for private messages.
Originally Posted by SumXsuGotta
[View Original Post]
Sounds like the sender has an unhealthy interest in Marie, enough to send me his fantasies.
If the sender is reading this, don't send anymore of your fantasies, I am not part of this form for that freak show, if you are Marries controlling boyfriend, grow a set, move out of mommy's basement and stop abusing women.
-
11-10-25 14:18 #5695Regular Member

Posts: 7Question
Are all of the "spammy" looking Asian agencies, legitimate or fake? I'm sure the pictures aren't what you get, but hey if it's at least safe, that's better than most of the other choices.
-
11-10-25 11:39 #5694Senior Member

Posts: 102Well fuck a duck
That blows. Or doesn't blow I dunno. Had the most mind melting dream with her. From what I gather the guy is a real asshat. While I am a client and know the lanes we play in, I do care for her and wish for her that things would be smoother more comfortable for her.
Originally Posted by UltimateMan
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-25 06:07 #5693Senior Member

Posts: 61
Originally Posted by BeegDick
[View Original Post]
The jealous boyfriend scooped her up and took her back home. Not a good situation.
Originally Posted by Realdirtybird
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-25 11:06 #5692Senior Member

Posts: 193I got a upcoming work trip in Asheville that I'll be attending and looking to meet some beautiful girls. I've heard Marie's name popped up numerous times and I wonder is she is the one that I need to chase after. However, I don't have any information on her. I'd be willing to trade information about girls in CLT or PHX if someone is able to share info. Any other places I should check out. Please do let me know as well. Thank you.
Originally Posted by MrMann1
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-25 15:16 #5691Senior Member

Posts: 148Confirmed. I've always left after seeing her completely empty and fully relaxed.
Originally Posted by Realdirtybird
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-25 11:19 #5690Senior Member

Posts: 453Lexi. Review
In my preparation to head to Asheville, I looked up this forum and found posts about Lexi. I reached out to the OP for her number and was able to connect. So, first, a big thank-you to him for giving me her number.
I'll also note that Lexi asked me to review her on this board. She doesn't want to post to STG or other boards because she's a civilian with a job and a life, so posting to public forums could draw undue attention. (I'm posting to the UTR and Escorts section for visibility; sorry if you're reading this twice!
Some stats:
Her phone number - 828-600-5974.
Height. About 5'6".
Size. She's very slim.
Bra size. Basic B.
Donation - 200 for hh, upgrades (like BB) available.
Dos and don'ts. No Greek, but that's about the only firm boundary she shared with me.
We texted back and forth for a few days, trying to find time to meet up. Again, Lexi isn't a "pro" per se, so you have to be willing to meet up after regular business hours. She's accommodating, but has a job, hobbies, and a social life. Be patient with her.
Lexi and I found time to meet up late one weekday evening. She came to my hotel and headed straight to my room. Lexi is slimmer than her pics suggest. She's really sweet, but has an anxious energy. She came into my room and we chatted for a bit; I think she needed to talk to relax a bit, she seemed really nervous. She wasn't interested in sitting next to me, and didn't seem too interested in being touched while we were getting to know each other. If you're looking for a GFE right away, Lexi isn't going to bring that to you, in my experience.
We started chatting more about what we were both looking for in our time together, and Lexi stood up abruptly and started undressing; the flow was just a bit off. She's a bit OCD, by her own admission, so she was folding her clothes as she took them off. I waited for her on the bed, she was nude save for her panties, and started with a good BJ. Lexi is submissive, so you'll have to tell her what you want. She's accommodating. Just respect her boundaries.
After a BJ, we got right to it. For me, Lexi was a tight fit, so we took it a bit slow at first. I got the sense I was a touch big for her, so I didn't go full force, but we had fun. She seemed to genuinely enjoy herself.
From there, I donated, and Lexi was out the door. Pretty simple.
Lexi is easy to talk to, and she is likely more comfortable as she sees you more frequently. We had a great chat, and had fun together. If I lived in the area, I'd definitely give her another visit or two to see if her anxiousness subsided.









Reply With Quote




