Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 48 of 887 FirstFirst ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 98 148 548 ... LastLast
Results 706 to 720 of 13305
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #12600

    Tara and Nova

    Quote Originally Posted by GreekGod1403  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone gotten a 2-girl appointment from Tara and Nova? If so, could you please share what your experience was like (even a DM is appreciated) a bit pricier so just want to be sure before pulling the trigger. Thank you!
    I've seen them both and reviewed both on here. Love them both. Tara is spinner. Nova just a little thick but sexy and shapely. I've never done a 3 way with them. But that's because I find better value in two separate visits. Two nuts for the price of one 3-way. There hotel is actually better than most. I've always felt safe.

  2. #12599

    Tara

    Decided to pull the trigger and toftt. I must say very worth it and hated I waited till now to visit Very Beautiful lady, Thinner then her pics but not to thin. Even though I'm not a fan of location but during the day I didn't see any f boys hanging around. Didn't get to meet her friend nova but hopefully will get to in the future if they hang around. Always seems the good ones never last long in this business. Probably because they are only doing it out of necessity to support a low life bf or expensive habit. I'm sure there are other reasons but from my experience those are the most common. I am looking forward to my next encounter but unlike some of you rich fuckers I got to save up. So yall Jimmy Buffet mfers save some of her for me and the rest of us blue collar guys. Oh and BTW her nipples could cut glass booinggg.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/926250858751

  3. #12598

    To my surprise.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/196490580

    Saw this one 2 weeks ago and she actually matched the pictures even to what she was wearing in the pictures. Now I had to use a translator app but everything else was good. Also asked to take pic outside to prove I was actually at her location before you gave me final destination. Suggest if you have the time while this one is here to visit.

  4. #12597

    Massages by Ana-maeeee

    I TOFTT a few days ago. She is new to the industry and seems to prefer making content instead. Reserved, but really nice and knows how to BBBJ. It was a car date. Seems really honest about her struggles and situation and someone that I would trust for an incall. She only does massages and BJ and doesn't get naked. The last time I tried to see her though yesterday she has went completely radio silence and based on ads it looks like her partner has came back into the picture and focusing on making content.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...3/425563750075
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20251112-140551_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20251112-140546_Chrome.jpg‎  

  5. #12596

    Little Bitty

    Would appreciate any feedback on this one. Please DM me good, bad, other?

    I am a Senior Member and can return the favor, if you have any questions for ladies up the mountain.

    Thanks!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...a/070905659689

  6. #12595
    Quote Originally Posted by DocDigler  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Tara more than once and never had any concerns with the hotel. Lots better than many I've visited but I've only been there during the day. It was recently renovated. Tara has been great but no experience with her friend.
    Thank you, have been wanting to try Tart out. Wil set something up!

  7. #12594

    Looking for escorts that haven't been around for a while

    Anybody knows or what happened to Amazon Dee from Duncan or Dallas Dreamz? They haven't posted in a long while and I'd love to be able to visit with them again! Used to have the best bb times with both of them! They always took really good care of me unlike all these newer escorts that are around now in the upstate. Most of the new escorts now are soo off and on and always got attitude or coms problems! I just miss these 2 woman so bad! If anybody has any info please pm me! Thanks! Be safe out there mongers.

  8. #12593

    Sweet little treat

    Good: cute, thin body, fairly friendly.

    Bad: provides almost none of the activities listed, not at all GFE, CBJ (and not a very good one), put almost no effort into her appearance, used her hand during FS to restrict full penetration.

    Summary: not good at all which is too bad because she looked good if you like thin ones.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/063437805486

  9. #12592

    Anyone creamed this one yet?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/spart...n/232341342485 Says she does bb up charged and only does outcalls.

  10. #12591
    Quote Originally Posted by GreekGod1403  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for your post, yes comms have been okay (took a while to get in touch). And yes they are staying under a red roof, never been there. A quick google search and a 360 view was one of the reasons I made a post asking info as well.
    I've seen Tara more than once and never had any concerns with the hotel. Lots better than many I've visited but I've only been there during the day. It was recently renovated. Tara has been great but no experience with her friend.

  11. #12590
    Quote Originally Posted by Realdirtybird  [View Original Post]
    I haven't pulled the trigger yet but comms have been good. Not sure if they at the place with a roof that's red but if they are I won't partake cause that place sketchy as heck even in daylight.
    Thanks for your post, yes comms have been okay (took a while to get in touch). And yes they are staying under a red roof, never been there. A quick google search and a 360 view was one of the reasons I made a post asking info as well.

  12. #12589

    Hailey

    Quote Originally Posted by Osito2789  [View Original Post]
    She's being staying with uncle sam for a while now.
    That's a shame but not surprising although I never witnessed any demons I am sure they were around. Hopefully she gets out soon, I imagine quite a few missing her reliability.

  13. #12588
    Quote Originally Posted by GreekGod1403  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone gotten a 2-girl appointment from Tara and Nova? If so, could you please share what your experience was like (even a DM is appreciated) a bit pricier so just want to be sure before pulling the trigger. Thank you!
    I haven't pulled the trigger yet but comms have been good. Not sure if they at the place with a roof that's red but if they are I won't partake cause that place sketchy as heck even in daylight.

  14. #12587

    Who is v?

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanzBack  [View Original Post]
    Setting up something with her later in the week. I honestly think she is one of the best in the upstate. Not mechanical or robotic like 99% of what's out there and doesn't have drama like some do.
    Who is v is that Vanessa near woodruff greer area? Does she do raw?

  15. #12586
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolPanther  [View Original Post]
    I reached out a few weeks back and was quoted 150/240/350 but no appointment was scheduled and we didn't discuss availability.
    She real and available hit her up.

    Again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape