Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 706 to 720 of 13317
-
11-12-25 18:40 #12612Senior Member

Posts: 102To my surprise.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/196490580
Saw this one 2 weeks ago and she actually matched the pictures even to what she was wearing in the pictures. Now I had to use a translator app but everything else was good. Also asked to take pic outside to prove I was actually at her location before you gave me final destination. Suggest if you have the time while this one is here to visit.
-
11-12-25 14:11 #12611Senior Member

Posts: 266Massages by Ana-maeeee
I TOFTT a few days ago. She is new to the industry and seems to prefer making content instead. Reserved, but really nice and knows how to BBBJ. It was a car date. Seems really honest about her struggles and situation and someone that I would trust for an incall. She only does massages and BJ and doesn't get naked. The last time I tried to see her though yesterday she has went completely radio silence and based on ads it looks like her partner has came back into the picture and focusing on making content.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...3/425563750075
-
11-11-25 16:26 #12610Senior Member

Posts: 90Little Bitty
Would appreciate any feedback on this one. Please DM me good, bad, other?
I am a Senior Member and can return the favor, if you have any questions for ladies up the mountain.
Thanks!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...a/070905659689
-
11-11-25 12:39 #12609Senior Member

Posts: 29Thank you, have been wanting to try Tart out. Wil set something up!
Originally Posted by DocDigler
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-25 10:12 #12608Senior Member

Posts: 31Looking for escorts that haven't been around for a while
Anybody knows or what happened to Amazon Dee from Duncan or Dallas Dreamz? They haven't posted in a long while and I'd love to be able to visit with them again! Used to have the best bb times with both of them! They always took really good care of me unlike all these newer escorts that are around now in the upstate. Most of the new escorts now are soo off and on and always got attitude or coms problems! I just miss these 2 woman so bad! If anybody has any info please pm me! Thanks! Be safe out there mongers.
-
11-09-25 20:47 #12607Senior Member

Posts: 154Sweet little treat
Good: cute, thin body, fairly friendly.
Bad: provides almost none of the activities listed, not at all GFE, CBJ (and not a very good one), put almost no effort into her appearance, used her hand during FS to restrict full penetration.
Summary: not good at all which is too bad because she looked good if you like thin ones.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/063437805486
-
11-09-25 16:16 #12606Senior Member

Posts: 27Anyone creamed this one yet?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/spart...n/232341342485 Says she does bb up charged and only does outcalls.
-
11-06-25 20:26 #12605Senior Member

Posts: 79I've seen Tara more than once and never had any concerns with the hotel. Lots better than many I've visited but I've only been there during the day. It was recently renovated. Tara has been great but no experience with her friend.
Originally Posted by GreekGod1403
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-25 09:53 #12604Senior Member

Posts: 29Thanks for your post, yes comms have been okay (took a while to get in touch). And yes they are staying under a red roof, never been there. A quick google search and a 360 view was one of the reasons I made a post asking info as well.
Originally Posted by Realdirtybird
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-25 23:07 #12603Senior Member

Posts: 154Hailey
That's a shame but not surprising although I never witnessed any demons I am sure they were around. Hopefully she gets out soon, I imagine quite a few missing her reliability.
Originally Posted by Osito2789
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-25 23:04 #12602Senior Member

Posts: 154I haven't pulled the trigger yet but comms have been good. Not sure if they at the place with a roof that's red but if they are I won't partake cause that place sketchy as heck even in daylight.
Originally Posted by GreekGod1403
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-25 16:11 #12601Senior Member

Posts: 30Who is v?
Who is v is that Vanessa near woodruff greer area? Does she do raw?
Originally Posted by SeanzBack
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-25 13:11 #12600Regular Member

Posts: 9She real and available hit her up.
Originally Posted by CoolPanther
[View Original Post]
Again.
-
11-04-25 19:54 #12599Senior Member

Posts: 31Looking for Amazon thick from Duncan
Been trying to find amazon thick from Duncan for a while now! Used to go see her a lot in greer and off 101 at the Baymont. She hasn't posted an ad in a long while just wondering if anybody's seen her or know if she's still around? And I've been trying to find Dallas dreamz for a while now too! They both always took care of me for yrs!! My go to girls! If anybody has any info on them and can help me out, please pm me!! All these newer escorts are off and on these days with how they work. Just looking to find my old go tos!
-
11-04-25 12:54 #12598Senior Member

Posts: 155Setting up something with her later in the week. I honestly think she is one of the best in the upstate. Not mechanical or robotic like 99% of what's out there and doesn't have drama like some do.
Originally Posted by MrMann1
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




