Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 136 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 186 236 636 1136 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 30814
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28789

    It's cool

    Quote Originally Posted by Parabola  [View Original Post]
    Not to go against Billy Thornton but I'm convinced TER is mostly fake reviews from guys trying to maintain their membership requirement. And what easier way to do that than writing a bogus review about a provider who retired.
    It's cool man, thank you.

  2. #28788

    Re:

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottiePimp  [View Original Post]
    I remember seeing that review. From being in the game for a while, I was pretty sure it was fake. I could be wrong but that review doesn't add up to being a real one.
    Not to go against Billy Thornton but I'm convinced TER is mostly fake reviews from guys trying to maintain their membership requirement. And what easier way to do that than writing a bogus review about a provider who retired. Plus she was popular here and I think if she were making a legit comeback we’d know about it. Let’s hope she does someday.

  3. #28787

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottiePimp  [View Original Post]
    I remember seeing that review. From being in the game for a while, I was pretty sure it was fake. I could be wrong but that review doesn't add up to being a real one.
    I'm sorry this might be a scam. Thank you.

  4. #28786
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyThornton  [View Original Post]
    LAtest report on the oThER review site about her was done last year. Some extra pounds reported; the provider was the same person of the photos. The phone numbers are different.
    I remember seeing that review. From being in the game for a while, I was pretty sure it was fake. I could be wrong but that review doesn't add up to being a real one.

  5. #28785
    Quote Originally Posted by VaryDer07  [View Original Post]
    The link is to the red snappers daugjter.
    Have you had the chance to meet her? How was it just in case?

  6. #28784

    Layla review

    Quote Originally Posted by Parabola  [View Original Post]
    Nothing looks to have been updated. Those are old pics and, as far as I can tell, her old rates as well. I'd be skeptical unless someone has actually seen her recently.
    LAtest report on the oThER review site about her was done last year. Some extra pounds reported; the provider was the same person of the photos. The phone numbers are different.

  7. #28783

    Layla

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottiePimp  [View Original Post]
    I saw Layla posted an ad the other day. Or at least what appears to be Layla. She was always a great time years ago but got in a relationship and retired. Anyone know if this is legit?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...o/648211004599
    Nothing looks to have been updated. Those are old pics and, as far as I can tell, her old rates as well. I'd be skeptical unless someone has actually seen her recently.

  8. #28782
    Quote Originally Posted by JimNc85  [View Original Post]
    Any other report on this one would be appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/172981110504
    The link is to the red snappers daugjter.

  9. #28781

    Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by WaterLynn  [View Original Post]
    Sorry not following what you mean about flu season. Are you saying she has something??
    Co-pilot answer:

    Breast milk is not only a source of nutrition but also a rich source of immune components that protect from infections and illnesses.

  10. #28780
    Quote Originally Posted by Parabola  [View Original Post]
    Got a response from her, but the timing won't work, so ended there.

  11. #28779

    The red snapper??

    Any other report on this one would be appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/172981110504

  12. #28778

    Layla

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottiePimp  [View Original Post]
    I saw Layla posted an ad the other day. Or at least what appears to be Layla. She was always a great time years ago but got in a relationship and retired. Anyone know if this is legit?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...o/648211004599
    What a great provider this one was! I just to pick her up in the streets. Good BBBJ, good pussy and always backdoor was open for me for 60 sometimes 80 until many star offering her crazy amounts. Was a great time.

  13. #28777

    Carla

    On tryst.

    Anybody?

    https://tryst.link/escort/carla-571
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0221.jpg‎  

  14. #28776

    Pot belly

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyThornton  [View Original Post]
    Different kind of report from what was reported about her 3 years ago.
    Yes, she does have bit of a belly, but that just reminds of the scene in Pulp Fiction. Didn't bother me. And it was a very quick visit. No more than 20 minutes. But she was pleasant about it. Very limited menu for sure. Get in, get fucked, and get out. Very efficient she is.

  15. #28775

    Thank you, Raleigh

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyThornton  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report. This helps everybody.
    Just doing my part. Raleigh has been very good to me so far.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape