Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 41 of 296 FirstFirst ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 91 141 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 615 of 4435
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3835
    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday 14:59#7300.

    ILoveTechh ILoveTechh is offline.

    Senior Member.

    Posts: 381.

    Lisa is here for 20 more days. Super hot maybe mid / early 30's, thin, nice man mades. Do VIP. BBFS cim, wouldn't let me cip. Didn't want babies. Best one I've had there. I beat the brakes off her today.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...-/845168172945, I'm inquiring on damages. I do remember someone saying / reading, the rate was 160/ hh, if not mistaken.
    300 VIP.

    220 hour.

    160 half hour.

    This is what they send in text for cost.

  2. #3834
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4911

    Found under Escort section

    Quote Originally Posted by Srq2018  [View Original Post]
    Hey brother, I reread your post to make sure I was understanding what you were saying. Then searched for an "agency" with no luck? 160 hhr for anyone remotely similar in looks and fun as eastern or stone and I'll be a frequent flyer!! Please point me in the right direction fine sir!
    Yesterday 14:59#7300.

    ILoveTechh ILoveTechh is offline.

    Senior Member.

    Posts: 381.

    Lisa is here for 20 more days. Super hot maybe mid / early 30's, thin, nice man mades. Do VIP. BBFS cim, wouldn't let me cip. Didn't want babies. Best one I've had there. I beat the brakes off her today.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...-/845168172945, I'm inquiring on damages. I do remember someone saying / reading, the rate was 160/ hh, if not mistaken.

  3. #3833

    Amy at Stone

    Saw Amy at Stone. Amy is in 40's, slender, small, responsive boobs. English is good and friendly. Received a L1 for $60 house half hour and $60 tip. Very good technique and I was gone in less than half an hour.

  4. #3832
    Quote Originally Posted by Srq2018  [View Original Post]
    Hey brother, I reread your post to make sure I was understanding what you were saying. Then searched for an "agency" with no luck? 160 hhr for anyone remotely similar in looks and fun as eastern or stone and I'll be a frequent flyer!! Please point me in the right direction fine sir!
    Agreed. Judy at Stone Sauna was amazing yesterday. I'll gladly pay $240.00 and a $20.00 tip for a spectacular 26-year-old that cums when you eat and fuck her and makes me blow in the bag.

  5. #3831

    Asian agency?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101  [View Original Post]
    I understand that some think its worth the 240,I've never been interested in paying that amount
    for one person. I do like Asian but would have to go the agency route and pay 160hh and save on the house fee.
    Hey brother, I reread your post to make sure I was understanding what you were saying. Then searched for an "agency" with no luck? 160 hhr for anyone remotely similar in looks and fun as eastern or stone and I'll be a frequent flyer!! Please point me in the right direction fine sir!

  6. #3830
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4911

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Call234  [View Original Post]
    L4 is Greek?
    Yes it is!

  7. #3829
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4911

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHinter  [View Original Post]
    I would think that tipping them extra should be avoided since it might give them reason to increase rates if enough people do it. When you think about it, $240 is a lot of money for 40 minutes. If anything, ww should be lowballing them. Anyone agree?
    I understand that some think its worth the 240,I've never been interested in paying that amount
    for one person. I do like Asian but would have to go the agency route and pay 160hh and save on the house fee.

  8. #3828
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffButthead  [View Original Post]
    .


    Today I stopped in to visit with Judy. She was OK, not much for conversation and the tattoos are a bit much, but overall a nice experience. Nice to see a petite provider for a change. She wasn't into L4 but it may be because she apparently hasn't been eating enough fiber. IYKYK.

    While I was in the waiting area I noticed that there are business cards out for Zix and blue ocean as well. I am pretty sure they are both also related to the place on Honore. So that is four possible related locations. Management once rotated talent between the places. So you may want to re-evaluate your position on them.
    L4 is Greek?

  9. #3827

    Food for thought

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightpass  [View Original Post]
    Judy is a very attractive spinner; can't weigh a hundred pounds. Fun in the table shower; no TUMA. All the usual, watching doggie in the mirror was fun and made her cum. If you're well-endowed, you may have trouble getting it in, she's that small. I'm a solid medium and was bottoming out. Finished by hand at her suggestion and it was terrific. Joy stopped in and offered a second, but I passed. She seemed like fun. They'll be there this month; don't miss out. $240.00 and I tipped a little extra it was so nice.
    I would think that tipping them extra should be avoided since it might give them reason to increase rates if enough people do it. When you think about it, $240 is a lot of money for 40 minutes. If anything, ww should be lowballing them. Anyone agree?

  10. #3826

    Stone

    Stopped by Stone the other day. Drew Sunny, didn't get a chance to see who else was there or able to see me, asked for 2 girl but said other girl was busy. Sunny was fairly attractive and attentive, BBBJ, CFS, CIM, DFK / LFK. Would repeat, but would have liked to see who the other talent was, seemed hotter based on the glimpse I saw.

  11. #3825
    Quote Originally Posted by BorntoDive  [View Original Post]
    I have been a regular at Eastern since moving to Florida last year. Generally experience has been very satisfying. But after one less than stellar visit to Eastern (described elsewhere in this forum) I did give Zhixiang a try. My experience was remarkably similar to Midnight's. Most of the ladies at Eastern were Chinese but I think one time the lady indicated she was Thai. The lady at Zhiixiang claimed to be Korean. While she was not unattractive she did not meet the Eastern standards for appearance. She also had a few extra kilos around the midsection (me too) but again the Eastern ladies are in better shape. I requested TS. The TS room was smaller and felt less private and maybe a little on seedy side. The lady remained clothed and standing and obviously never climbed aboard during the TS. In the room the BJ was covered and then she switched to CG. But I new I would never pop with a cover on so I just requested HJ. This got the job done. But the whole experience paled in comparison to an Eastern session. So I would not go back nor recommend. I have not tried Stone but will have to give it a try one of these days. For the bean counters I did pay slightly less at Zhixiang. Twenty less for an hour session. But I would gladly pay a little more for the superior Eastern experience.
    .


    Today I stopped in to visit with Judy. She was OK, not much for conversation and the tattoos are a bit much, but overall a nice experience. Nice to see a petite provider for a change. She wasn't into L4 but it may be because she apparently hasn't been eating enough fiber. IYKYK.

    While I was in the waiting area I noticed that there are business cards out for Zix and blue ocean as well. I am pretty sure they are both also related to the place on Honore. So that is four possible related locations. Management once rotated talent between the places. So you may want to re-evaluate your position on them.

  12. #3824
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFlipST  [View Original Post]
    That was $240 all in for an hour?
    All in for 40 minutes with a little massage.

  13. #3823

    Total?

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightpass  [View Original Post]
    Judy is a very attractive spinner; can't weigh a hundred pounds. Fun in the table shower; no TUMA. All the usual, watching doggie in the mirror was fun and made her cum. If you're well-endowed, you may have trouble getting it in, she's that small. I'm a solid medium and was bottoming out. Finished by hand at her suggestion and it was terrific. Joy stopped in and offered a second, but I passed. She seemed like fun. They'll be there this month; don't miss out. $240.00 and I tipped a little extra it was so nice.
    That was $240 all in for an hour?

  14. #3822

    Judy at Stone Sauna Spa

    Judy is a very attractive spinner; can't weigh a hundred pounds. Fun in the table shower; no TUMA. All the usual, watching doggie in the mirror was fun and made her cum. If you're well-endowed, you may have trouble getting it in, she's that small. I'm a solid medium and was bottoming out. Finished by hand at her suggestion and it was terrific. Joy stopped in and offered a second, but I passed. She seemed like fun. They'll be there this month; don't miss out. $240.00 and I tipped a little extra it was so nice.

  15. #3821
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightpass  [View Original Post]
    I've given Zhixiang several chances; now I'm done. They aren't even close to Stone Sauna or Eastern when it comes to the age and appearance of the providers, the enthusiasm, the GFE. Summer kept her clothes on in the table shower and didn't want to get wet. 1/2 an hour; no massage. CBJ, CFS. Everything covered except the hand job at the end which we both enjoyed. I'm not going back. $240.00.

    Apparently this place is affiliated with Blue Ocean Spa 2020 on Bee Ridge Road.
    I have been a regular at Eastern since moving to Florida last year. Generally experience has been very satisfying. But after one less than stellar visit to Eastern (described elsewhere in this forum) I did give Zhixiang a try. My experience was remarkably similar to Midnight's. Most of the ladies at Eastern were Chinese but I think one time the lady indicated she was Thai. The lady at Zhiixiang claimed to be Korean. While she was not unattractive she did not meet the Eastern standards for appearance. She also had a few extra kilos around the midsection (me too) but again the Eastern ladies are in better shape. I requested TS. The TS room was smaller and felt less private and maybe a little on seedy side. The lady remained clothed and standing and obviously never climbed aboard during the TS. In the room the BJ was covered and then she switched to CG. But I new I would never pop with a cover on so I just requested HJ. This got the job done. But the whole experience paled in comparison to an Eastern session. So I would not go back nor recommend. I have not tried Stone but will have to give it a try one of these days.

    For the bean counters I did pay slightly less at Zhixiang. Twenty less for an hour session. But I would gladly pay a little more for the superior Eastern experience.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape