Escort Review: Streetwalker Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 376 to 390 of 14374
-
11-19-25 07:40 #13999Senior Member

Posts: 573Are you talking about redhead midget? I didn't think she was working still. I am not sure I could have gone forward.
Originally Posted by Archineer
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-25 00:37 #13998Senior Member

Posts: 969That was a great read!
Holy fuck, that is the funniest shit I've heard all day! I burst out laughing! I'm still smiling. There is absolutely no demographic or scene in the USA Like the streetwalker scene! These girls are absolutely out of their fucking minds! It makes for horror, erotica, and humor all at once. And half of these women have an active warrant for their arrest! LOL.
Originally Posted by Archineer
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the laughs and the intelligence. Greetings from Milwaukee.
BS.
-
11-19-25 00:29 #13997Senior Member

Posts: 108Midget
Caught midget on Kolmar Sunday night she said she had her own spot so I said sure hop in since she's always been reliable. Got to her place she had two roommates one we left on Kolmar nice thicker WSW and the other a dope sick blonde that was literally shitting and puking her guts up in the middle of the living room when we came in. That shit was an instant boner killer and stunk to high hell. She convinced me to stay and we went to her room she said she'd give me an hour and a half to do whatever I wanted since I had to see that for $. Got a nice BBJ and pounded her to completion two times tried for a third but I was out of baby gravy so I got dressed and I bullshit you not as we're coming out the room her roommate is literally back in the living room standing in the middle of the floor butt ass naked shitting all over the floor. I hurried out the door. Midget is cool but I think this is the last time I ever see her because of that experience. So if you guys grab her don't go back to her place as long as she still has that roommate shit seems like it could go left at any moment there.
-
11-15-25 12:25 #13996Senior Member

Posts: 663London: Great BJ
I scooped up London around 5th last night. WSW, thin, 30's? . 40 for a really good BJ. Told me the best way to do it is to just fuck her face. Music to my ears. Great at sucking the head and great at deepthroating. Had my entire cock down her mouth and pumping her face fast and hard and she never even flinched. The suction in the back of throat felt amazing, thought it was going to go down her stomach. It had been a while since my head truly felt the back of a woman's throat like that. Great BJ, totally worth it, felt like using a sex toy with a pretty attractive woman attached. Haha! She is well reviewed and posts ads from time to time.
-
11-12-25 14:51 #13995Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 6Found
Finding a gem like that on a late night cruise is surprises.
Originally Posted by Lavellsmith
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-25 12:54 #13994Regular Member

Posts: 12Tweaking WSW info.
Near the e-way, driving south on Cicero just below the Maxwell, noticed this feral WSW (black sort of wavy hair) humping the air, not sure if she was trying to stay warm or try and get peoples attention. Too much traffic to pull over and talk to her, does anyone have any info?
-
11-12-25 11:58 #13993Banned Member

Posts: 56Worth the Time?
I haven't been on the stroll on 5th or Cicero during cold weather and I'm wondering if it's even worth the drive. What has been your experience during cold weather? Girls don't like the cold and you can't see the goods under a coat.
-
11-11-25 09:41 #13992Senior Member

Posts: 1620Thank you
And more importantly her description as well. Imo you did the right thing to cut your loses and go. The main thing is you calmly got her out of your ride. Agreed also that she pulls this act on many and few if any retaliate until one p o d guy just can't take it any longer then it's all going to go south for her and her handler the m o is similar on all I am sure as the creatures in that industry are not the brightest bulbs on the lot. Good play stosh.
Originally Posted by Explorer8
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-25 20:26 #13991Senior Member

Posts: 541WSW Ripoff on 5th stroll. BEWARE
WSW skinny maybe 100 lbs, wears a blonde wig black hat, leopard print mini skirt, about 5'.
Says her name is Kristin or Kristy, says she came from Denver and trying to get to Georgia.
Constantly wanting to smoke but I do not allow it in my car.
Says, "I gotcha." alot.
Asks for $ upfront and once she has it throws all sorts of attitude and issues.
Then she gets on her phone and sends some texts.
Threatens that her pimp is on his way to where we are parked.
She then jumps out the car and leaves the passenger door open as she runs away.
I could have done lots but it just wasn't worth the hassle so I calmly closed my door and drove away.
As I get down the street I see her pimp in a black Dodge Challenger coming down the block.
I don't think he noticed me, but I noticed him b / c I saw her get out of his car before I picked her up.
Just a PSA beware. One day she's going to mess with the wrong customer on a bad day.
-
11-05-25 21:13 #13990Regular Member

Posts: 21Ukrainian Jes
If anyone else sees her or happens to have her digits let me know! I wouldn't mind seeing her again.
Originally Posted by Archineer
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-25 02:08 #13989Regular Member

Posts: 2Satisfying
Out by fifth late last night but these nice black juggs caught my eyes bbw who blew my mind gave.
Me best CBJ I nutted end up giving her tip.
-
11-04-25 14:26 #13988Senior Member

Posts: 573That happens from time to time. There were nights I would swing by and nothing, there were afternoons where they were all out. It's a game of timing.
Originally Posted by Northside
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-25 12:08 #13987Senior Member

Posts: 108Ukrainian Jess
Ran into Jess on fifth Sunday got her digits, she's trying to charge 120 qv 180 hh and 300 hr for an out because she has no place. She's clearly high as a fucking kite to think someone is paying that for some street action, deleted her number instantly. A lot of guys must be over paying because these street girls think they have a gold mine between their legs smh.
-
11-03-25 21:00 #13986Regular Member

Posts: 20I Disagree
I went down the stroll during the day Friday Sat and Sunday and saw at least one every time. Maybe night time is more Uncle LEO. There was a thicker Latina, a tall thin BSW, some skinny WSW. You might have to go in the afternoon, I went between 1 and 5 pm. Some were off 5th near cicero on Kilpatrick. I usually use Kilpatrick to turn around. Some action closer to Pulaski was the Latina that got out of her handlers car Sunday at 345 pm as I drove by.
Originally Posted by Northside
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-25 07:58 #13985Senior Member

Posts: 98Not one hoe anywhere around 5th
Nothing! I took a swing by there last evening. There were about 100 cars and a food truck on Lexinton just East of Cicero for an unknown reason. Then the usual stroll, nothing. Like it was never a stroll. I'm thinking CPD has finally said, "no mo hoes". I think it's over. I guess we cruize civilian areas and look for UTR's giving the look? Any ideas?











Reply With Quote






