Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 38 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 88 138 538 1038 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 16540
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15985

    If BF closes

    Quote Originally Posted by DtfSparky  [View Original Post]
    Decided to return once I found out she was still there, she immediately remembered the situation, took me to a room and apologized. Quick massage and off to the races without a discussion of services or donations, clearly knew why I returned. Mouth is phenomenal and very GFE. Very giggly and sweet, definitely reminded me of how Jessica was. After the cleanup I handed a donation and she wasn't worried about counting it. Service was top notch and will repeat. She's here through the end of the year.
    I may have to start hitting the AMPs to get my Asian fix.

  2. #15984

    Molly Soul

    Decided to return once I found out she was still there, she immediately remembered the situation, took me to a room and apologized. Quick massage and off to the races without a discussion of services or donations, clearly knew why I returned. Mouth is phenomenal and very GFE. Very giggly and sweet, definitely reminded me of how Jessica was. After the cleanup I handed a donation and she wasn't worried about counting it. Service was top notch and will repeat. She's here through the end of the year.

  3. #15983

    Last night

    I saw her last night, I know she is still here as I told her I would see her again later this week. The GFE is 5 star.

    Quote Originally Posted by DtfSparky  [View Original Post]
    They were clearly arguing, she told me that Molly yelled at her and that I was supposed to be hers and that she had gotten in trouble, but said she didn't know because she had just arrived in jacksonville 5 min before I arrived and my appointment was made an hour earlier. Molly came to me and said sorry after the appointment and hoped I'd return but I've been gone all week on vacation so not sure if she's still available.

  4. #15982

    Arguing

    Quote Originally Posted by JhandySpecial  [View Original Post]
    You guys have to realize that when Chinese people speak to each other it always sounds like they are arguing. However they are having normal conversation. In English when we talk fast and raise our voices it usual means an argument or disagreement. This is not the case with the Chinese language. I am around it alot and it always sounds like these people are shouting at each other, don't be fooled.

    If you want to test this out, go order food in person at a Chinese restaurant and see how they communicate your order to the people in the back.

    😂.
    They were clearly arguing, she told me that Molly yelled at her and that I was supposed to be hers and that she had gotten in trouble, but said she didn't know because she had just arrived in jacksonville 5 min before I arrived and my appointment was made an hour earlier. Molly came to me and said sorry after the appointment and hoped I'd return but I've been gone all week on vacation so not sure if she's still available.

  5. #15981
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorJax  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for a local provider who is into TUMA or FUMA. Anyone know if I can get these services local or do I need to go to Orlando?
    If that's your thing definitely Orlando. There's some spots they'll do TUMA without even asking. Quite a shock if you're not expecting it, but if they get aggressive cleaning your crack in the table shower you know it's on.

  6. #15980

    Fuma

    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorJax  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for a local provider who is into TUMA or FUMA. Anyone know if I can get these services local or do I need to go to Orlando?
    Try spa27. Request Sasa. She's a little older but she's still fun IMO. She has no problem with FUMA while giving BBBJ.

  7. #15979

    Fuma

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbSledd  [View Original Post]
    FUMA = Finger Up My Ass.

    TUMA = Tongue Up My Ass.
    Got to admit, the first time I saw FUMA I thought it stood for "foot up my ass".

  8. #15978

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbSledd  [View Original Post]
    FUMA = Finger Up My Ass.

    TUMA = Tongue Up My Ass.
    Yeah, we are fucking animals.

  9. #15977
    Quote Originally Posted by FU123  [View Original Post]
    What is FUMA and TUMA?
    FUMA = Finger Up My Ass.

    TUMA = Tongue Up My Ass.

  10. #15976

    Abbreviations Tab

    Quote Originally Posted by FU123  [View Original Post]
    What is FUMA and TUMA?
    Try finding what you want in the Abbreviations drop down tab. Hint: One is a finger and one is a tongue.

  11. #15975
    Senior Member


    Posts: 396

    What are these acronyms for?

    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorJax  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for a local provider who is into TUMA or FUMA. Anyone know if I can get these services local or do I need to go to Orlando?
    What is FUMA and TUMA?

  12. #15974

    Language

    You guys have to realize that when Chinese people speak to each other it always sounds like they are arguing. However they are having normal conversation. In English when we talk fast and raise our voices it usual means an argument or disagreement. This is not the case with the Chinese language. I am around it alot and it always sounds like these people are shouting at each other, don't be fooled.

    If you want to test this out, go order food in person at a Chinese restaurant and see how they communicate your order to the people in the back.

    😂.

    Quote Originally Posted by DickStickem  [View Original Post]
    She should be escorted off of the property (no pun intended).

  13. #15973

    No stone cold lock

    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorJax  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for a local provider who is into TUMA or FUMA. Anyone know if I can get these services local or do I need to go to Orlando?
    I cannot think of any spa in Jax where said services are delivered reliably and with gusto. You would have a better chance to find what you are looking for by reading the Orlando forum.

  14. #15972

    Should be more than an argument

    Quote Originally Posted by DtfSparky  [View Original Post]
    Whole experience was off and not good. Scheduled with Molly, not knowing what she looked like, assumed she was the smaller girl but didn't want to question it since I called ahead and mentioned the appointment once inside. Bella is kinda cute, older than Molly, skinny, no ass and small top. No pressure on massage, on the flip I had the donation waiting like usual, $. 6 and she kept pushing for $$. Went back and forth too long and gave an extra. 2 to stop the talk. Then I hear a full blown argument outside the door when she went for the rubber. Comes back in and starts giving a dry HJ, got it half ready and applied the rubber with no mouth action. 2nd reason little guy wasn't enjoying himself. 1 minute into a horrible ride she's asking me to blow the load. About 5 min into it I faked it because I was over the experience, waste of donation. She then proceeds to tell me the argument was because the other girl was Molly and she knew I was her appointment. Bella claims she just got to Jax this morning from otown and never does this, but needs extra money, I kinda believe her because she had no clue on how to do the job and just wanted it over with. Tells me how handsome I am and wants to see me more, not going to happen. On the exit Molly runs to me with a big hug and kiss and says sorry and to please come see her next week. We shall see.
    She should be escorted off of the property (no pun intended).

  15. #15971

    Looking

    I'm looking for a local provider who is into TUMA or FUMA. Anyone know if I can get these services local or do I need to go to Orlando?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape