Thread: Massage Parlor Reports for Regular Members and Seniors with less than 50 posts.
+
Add Report
Results 916 to 930 of 1694
-
11-06-25 19:09 #779Senior Member

Posts: 70Bobo at Sugar
Went down to Sugar this week, I figured since their talent has been so solid its probably a solid bet that there would be someone I liked present.
I was very right!
When I walked in a saw a very familiar face, and was extremely happy to see Bobo again. She's one of those girls where if I see she's in town its an immediate appointment.
She's young and incredibly beautiful. She has a youthful face, very soft lips, and a demure demeanor about her that is very rare to see outside of the kgirl scene.
Her hair was longer this time and cut to frame her face really well; she also must have an amazing skincare routine because her skin is incredibly soft.
I'd say Bobo is about 5'3-5'4, has a thin waist, and perfectly shaped natural C's. I know a lot of guys out there are fans of the long eraser nips, but hers are so perfectly small and responsive I might have a new preference. I've always thought she was beautiful, but this stay is exceptional, she looks fantastic.
Her skills are also amazing. If you read back, people highlight her DT skills a lot, this is no mistake. For some reason these girls out of sugar can just do it.
I'm not sure how long she will be in town, but I recommend going and seeing her. Maybe even a couple times, each visit gets more and more familiar and she really opens up.
-
11-06-25 14:02 #778Shill account if you like Erotic Fiction enjoy it

Posts: 55Charlotte and Fairy four hands at MM Wellness
There's a Ballast Point Brewery location located right across the street. If this is your first time here, it's easy to mistakenly go to Suite 5, which is on the opposite side. Just like when I first came here.
Made a four hands appointment for 10 am and Fairy and Charlotte they were both waiting for me. They were ready to take me to VIP room number 5.
I've been with Fairy countless times in different Spas and she just always provides top notch sexy service with tons of enthusiasm. This was my first time seeing Charlotte and I was blown away. What a body! Huge boobs, Truly the best I have encountered at any AMP. As I laid on the bed in the back room, the girls discussed the game plan and Fairy said: "You fuck Charlotte 1st". I just nodded yes while I was licking my chops seeing Charlotte getting out of her skimpy outfit.
Fairy proceeded to kiss me passionately while Charlotte started with giving me a BBBJ. Loved how she caressed my balls and played with my ass at the same time too. Fairy kept up the DFK and Charlotte applied the bag and mounted me RCG. Man, her pussy is really tight! I was in heaven with these two beautiful spinners doing their magic. Charlotte kept pounding me like she wanted me to cum, and I just held on. She got so worked up after 10 minutes of hard riding that I could feel her sweating profusely. She said "you are really strong, you need to fuck me now". So I got her in MISH and started pounding away. Then had her turn over for Doggy. OMG, her ass is amazing! Fairy got behind me and played with my nipples while I started pounding Charlotte hard again. I could see that she was still really wet from the hard work I put her through and Fairy got a towel to wipe her off. (I thought I even caught a glimpse of jealousy in Fairy's expression while I kept pounding Vivian) As Fairy was wiping her down I finally came into the bag. The girls both said I was "crazy" and we laughed as Charlotte cleaned me up.
After Charlotte left, Fairy gave me the best 15 minute BBBJ while we did 69 and then she fucked me so hard ACG and CG and with more grinding action than she has ever done before while getting herself off in the process. Man she was really into it and just riding my hard cock like she hadn't had sex for months, she always the best.
This ranked as the number 1 experience I've had with any of my 4 hands sessions.
-
11-06-25 13:40 #777Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 24Lucky Dragon Spa
Back in San Diego this week and stopped by a few spots to window shop. It's been harder and harder to escape while I'm back at home so when I come out to California for work I like to enjoy. I hit up Lucky Dragon spa after seeing their ad on bedpage. Texted the number and was told they had a Latina named Ariel working. Decided to roll the dice and see what she was all about. Ariel greeted me at the door. Nice ass, tattoo on her hand, tits looked nice so went for it. House fee was $50 for a 30 minute session. Paid her and she took me to the room.
I got undressed and laid down and waited for her. She came back in and started a massage. We made a little small talk and negotiated tip and extras. Ended up agreeing on $180 tip for CFS.
After the negotiation and little massage she had me flip. She gave me a BBBJ which was phenomenal. Had some deep throat and the perfect amount of suction.
Cover went on and we started fucking. We started in doggy. Ass was fat and perfect for doggy. After a bit flipped her over to missionary, teased her clit for a little bit and then fucked her in missionary. Once I was close to finishing asked to switch it up again. She ended up getting on top for reverse cowgirl. Ass bounced perfect and I ended up cumming inside the condom pretty quick.
Overall very satisfied with this visit. Hopefully can hit 1 or 2 more spas before heading back on this trip if anyone has some recommendations.
-
11-06-25 00:22 #776Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 17Which diamond spa?
It should be the one in Lemon Grove, I've been too the other two, and they didn't have any Latina girls there.
Originally Posted by MongeringRat
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-25 00:04 #775Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 17Damage
Damage: . It was 8 HF plus tip: $. 2. 2.
Originally Posted by MCHammerHang
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-25 23:59 #774Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 165Kiki at Pure Massage
Thank you for the report, I saw MiMi last time, she was great, will stop by to see Kiki soon.
Originally Posted by Riseup8099
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-25 18:38 #773Senior Member

Posts: 41Which diamond spa?
I went to Google the place and found 3: La Mesa, El Cajon, Lemon Grove.
Originally Posted by Weektweek
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-25 13:33 #772Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 15Kinky Kiki at Pure Massage
Kiki was in that nice tier top of young and hot at same time and top it off she actually knows how to give him. She knew where to find my knot and gave me a great massage that was pleasurable. My back relaxed like never before from her service, and then my arms and legs relaxed. The pressure she applied to my lower back was excellent and my whole body felt comfortable and released through her massage. Don't get me wrong there's lots of teasing going on for inner thigh massage was amazing should be rubbing my grown area with one hand and fondling the balls with the other.
She got to the good part on the flip nice long strokes up and down my dong and she stroked it until I felt hard and hot. It's obvious that she is a professional. Then I took off her clothes and touched her boobs. Enjoying the BBBJ she gave me. This works great for me. After a while of BBBJ, I couldn't stand it anymore. I pushed her down and started eating her breasts. Keep rubbing Then put on a condom. Insert it into her dripping wet pussy. Her pussy was so warm. Each thrust deep into her. Her moans were the most beautiful music I had ever heard. We tried many poses. Happily my cock was having a great time. She finished me off with the hug and kiss goodbye.
-
11-05-25 13:10 #771Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 61Latina Ariel at Diamond Spa
Just got back in town thought I hit some of my old spots up found out there's a new Latina over at Diamond and it was worth the trip. She was a big booty brunette girl nice wide hips that came in handy when I was pounding her from behind. These girls are always friendly I never get a girl that is stuck up. I always like these girls of this spot because even if the door rings or the phone rings they don't answer they keep their hands on my cock and keep the flow going. I hate getting interrupted by that garbage I'm paying for my hour and I love it that these hot Latinas give me a full hours worth of fun. The massage itself is better than it should be to be honest. She spent about 30 minutes wrapping my neck my shoulders even gave me a temple run. Flip me over I was hardly Rock we know the deal she dropped those clothes showing me those fake double D's. She shoved them in my mouth while she jerk me off then blew me without the cover and damn this girl can take the sausage deep. I can hammer it deep too so I put her in doggy grabbed her hair and pounded her from behind. Lots of fun blew my load and left a very happy man.
-
11-05-25 11:36 #770Senior Member

Posts: 74Based on the main thread, it looks like Yoki and Honey are at SD Ocean Spa in Mira Mesa. Search "Arco" in the main thread and you can find good leads on where it's at.
Originally Posted by Nannersd
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-25 09:45 #769Regular Member

Posts: 10Similar experience
Yeah I feel this, this is my regular spot. My sessions with Tina are usually good but I haven't seen her since earlier in the year. Summers can be really hit or miss, usually miss where she just seems to go through the motions.
Originally Posted by HallPass2
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-25 23:59 #768Senior Member

Posts: 160Asian or latina?
Is she Asian or Latina? A description would be nice.
-
11-04-25 19:52 #767Regular Member

Posts: 10Wildflower
As someone that used to love to hit up Wildflower any time I needed a good massage I am sad to say that I think time is catching up with them. I saw Tina and Summer a few times since mid summer and every session was worse than the last. Both the massage and the finish just isn't what they used to be.
-
11-04-25 15:17 #766Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 18Lisa at Waples
Lisa was my girl and she was pretty hot from top to bottom. And all natural C cup melons. After the usual routine of a massage she lay between my legs put the cover on is blew the hell out of me. I mean there must have been gold in my cock the way this girl was sucking. Great eye contact and she let me hold her head down for a face fucking. Then she got on top and she grind it away. She leaned in so I guess I'd sucking on those titties. She made the sexiest noises as I sucked her tits. It was so tight. I drilled it from the bottom to see those titties bounce. She had a great ass so I definitely had to put her in dog and pound my way home. Nothing better than seeing big titties flop as you pound to go from behind. Afterwards typical cleanup bottled water hug and kiss goodbye. Place is definitely worth a repeat.
-
11-03-25 21:01 #765Senior Member

Posts: 102Where is this place?
Originally Posted by Maleebog
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





