rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 87 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 37 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 137 187 587 1087 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 17678
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16388

    Coming for a visit

    Hey guys,

    I will be visiting St Louis this weekend. Looking at Lilia, https://tryst.link/massage/liliadarling, is she FS or just a HJ with her massage?

    Thanks for any help on her or other recommendations.

  2. #16387

    Adriana

    Quote Originally Posted by Stl26  [View Original Post]
    For those of you who remember her, she's been in and out of the game for the past few years. She's a no BS mature provider and currently UTR looking for a few new friends. Senior members welcome.
    PM sent. Always one of my favorites. Would love to leave a deposit.

  3. #16386

    New Girl Amber on STG and LC

    I saw her post a couple weeks ago on STG and now she's on LC. At first seemed TGTBT, but I've texted with her and she seems legit. She sent me a selfie and it was definitely her. I've taken my chances on new girls before and gotten burned so I'm always a bit gun shy. Has anyone seen her that can verify? She's quoting 120/200/300 for GFE so the price is certainly right.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/196097413

  4. #16385
    Quote Originally Posted by QueNine  [View Original Post]
    Senior Members are former Regular Members who have been members for at least 6 months and have made 25 or more contributions to The Forum. Senior Member's reports are held briefly until they are reviewed by a Forum Moderator.
    Thank you QueNine! I'm an old, techno dino! I failed to read the "fine print" in the heading. I obviously overlooked the "FAQ" column! Now I know! 25 posts is the "magic number. "

    I will continue posting. Fingers crossed I can meet the criteria and join the senior members! I have been a member for a long time. But, for a variety reasons, I did not participate much.

    Thanks again for pointing me in the right direction.

  5. #16384
    Senior Member


    Posts: 229
    Quote Originally Posted by Jwkbobby95  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the suggestion. I coincidentally actually saw her recently. Based on the pictures, I thought she was 100% my type. She must have gained a bit of weight recently. Pretty good experience overall but probably won't be going back for other reasons in addition to that (ambiance. I think she smokes, or at least her place smelled like it, and I'm not a huge fan of that).
    Saw her back when she was $.1 for qv. Now she's total GPS at $.3 hh / $.5fh.

  6. #16383

    Angela chase

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisJ1  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I've seen her twice since her return and can confirm it's really her.

    I never really explored the extent of her menu before but she's been a LOT of fun in the more recent sessions.
    I know you said you didn't explore the menu, but what was the session like?

  7. #16382

    From the FAQ

    Senior Members are former Regular Members who have been members for at least 6 months and have made 25 or more contributions to The Forum. Senior Member's reports are held briefly until they are reviewed by a Forum Moderator.

  8. #16381

    Senior member

    Quote Originally Posted by QueNine  [View Original Post]
    I may be off on the post count, but I believe it's 100 posts to become a senior member.
    I believe you have to have like 30 post in 6 months. And you have to be active atleast 6 months.

  9. #16380
    Quote Originally Posted by RickBarnes  [View Original Post]
    I think you become a senior member by posting more more. It could be a timing issue too but I'm not sure on that part.
    I may be off on the post count, but I believe it's 100 posts to become a senior member.

  10. #16379

    Senior Member

    Quote Originally Posted by ArmAvn  [View Original Post]
    She once lived near Hwy 30 & 141 - a bit north of hwy 30 off of 141 -.

    I am not a senior member I made some inquiries on how I may become a senior member so far I have no reply.

    I would like to know the requirements for senior membership. I'm hoping the mod who screens the msgs will provide the info.

    Many thanks!!
    I think you become a senior member by posting more more. It could be a timing issue too but I'm not sure on that part.

  11. #16378
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyRue  [View Original Post]
    Yes I remember her and I've seen her a couple of times in the past please give me the information so I can get a hold of her and maybe we can get things going again thanks for your time.
    She once lived near Hwy 30 & 141 - a bit north of hwy 30 off of 141 -.

    I am not a senior member I made some inquiries on how I may become a senior member so far I have no reply.

    I would like to know the requirements for senior membership. I'm hoping the mod who screens the msgs will provide the info.

    Many thanks!!

  12. #16377

    Adriana

    Quote Originally Posted by Stl26  [View Original Post]
    For those of you who remember her, she's been in and out of the game for the past few years. She's a no BS mature provider and currently UTR looking for a few new friends. Senior members welcome.
    Yes I remember her and I've seen her a couple of times in the past please give me the information so I can get a hold of her and maybe we can get things going again thanks for your time.

  13. #16376
    Quote Originally Posted by Slipslide74  [View Original Post]
    These days they are few and far between. I have not seen Olivia, but if her pics are accurate she could be an option.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6362520120/1
    Thanks for the suggestion. I coincidentally actually saw her recently. Based on the pictures, I thought she was 100% my type. She must have gained a bit of weight recently. Pretty good experience overall but probably won't be going back for other reasons in addition to that (ambiance. I think she smokes, or at least her place smelled like it, and I'm not a huge fan of that).

  14. #16375

    Henny

    Quote Originally Posted by SnorklEsteve  [View Original Post]
    What does she charge?
    Pretty sure she's $300 for hhr. Expensive but worth it in my opinion.

  15. #16374
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    Henny fits what you're looking for. Early 20's and a great body.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/195944914
    What does she charge?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape