Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 117 of 4096 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 167 217 617 1117 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 61440
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #59700

    Lilly

    So I was out this weekend and the Wilkens walk was dead, dead, dead. Nothing good looking was out. I saw the girl named Lilly walking around. People have posted about her before. The conclusion is that she is crazy / mentally unstable. She looks OK but no tits at all. I talked to her once and she was out of it. She asked me for $5 and when I said no she started screaming. She was walking up and down from Smallwood St. To the Busy Bee. Up and back. I pulled my car over ahead of her and rolled down the window. If a girl is working, that is usually all it takes. She kept her head down and kept walking. I tried again, same result. I gave up. 30 minutes later I saw her again. This time I called out hello to her. She cautiously approached the car. I asked her if she was working. No reply. I asked her if she did dates. She shook her head no. She then asked me if I had money. I said yes but I was looking for someone who does dates. She shook her head and left. I think she gets drugs for people who are scared to buy them themselves for fear of getting arrested. I saw her hanging out in a 4 door truck near the Busy Bee. I have asked other girls about her. They all say she is a big time crack head, really annoying and always begging for a hit. One girl did say that Lily does dates. And she come back with $60 to $80. So she must be doing full sex. Maybe she only goes out with guys she knows? I was interested in seeing the sight of that head bobbing up and down in my lap, but I guess it is not going to happen.

    Frank Out!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lilly 2.jpg‎  

  2. #59699
    Quote Originally Posted by BrightLeaf  [View Original Post]
    shadowfox76 empty inbox inbox!
    Inbox empty.

  3. #59698
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTwoSki  [View Original Post]
    The site is having issues. The software used is from PHP and MySQL. There are current revisions that are updated for 2025. I can't tell you what the ADMINs are doing.
    Well it looked good yesterday. Today not so good.

  4. #59697

    Inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by shadowfox76  [View Original Post]
    as intrigued as i am hearing accounts from these girls on these loops, i got to say its definitely bringing too much attention to these loops. Like we can spout all day about how much we want these girls to get better and off the streets, away from all this, but we're still facilitating their habits with ours. Its kind of a paradox.

    But it is nice to see these videos of that area because like 90% of them are all about philly, kensington pa, detroit, arizona, or figueroa in la.
    shadowfox76 empty inbox inbox!

  5. #59696
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPappay  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else having formatting issues with this site. Everything seems discombobulated.
    Funny.

    Formatting issues on home computer but cell works fine.

  6. #59695

    Re: Makayla / Kayla / Kay

    Honestly a hard watch for me. I knew her before the downward spiral. It's hard to watch a friend go down that path. Her and I would talk about music. Just painful cause they are people too at the end of the day realtalk. I knew what her son meant to her as well. I hope she finds her way.

    Phyuck!

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTwoSki  [View Original Post]
    McKayla has a video. She has a few goals to accomplish. Nothing wrong with given her some positive encouragement when you see her next time. Looks like the video was made over the summer. Winter is coming and it's going to be difficult for some of these girls.

    https://youtu.be/i4mu9mG4NIs

  7. #59694

    Formatting.

    Quote Originally Posted by JanusCanal84  [View Original Post]
    What I found to work was logging in. And viewing the gallery photos. After that I was good to go.

    The last few months this site has been having some problems from all sorts.
    Looks like a formatting changed back at 8 AM Eastern standard time.

  8. #59693
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPappay  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else having formatting issues with this site. Everything seems discombobulated.
    What I found to work was logging in. And viewing the gallery photos. After that I was good to go.

    The last few months this site has been having some problems from all sorts.

  9. #59692

    Too Hot

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTwoSki  [View Original Post]
    McKayla has a video. She has a few goals to accomplish. Nothing wrong with given her some positive encouragement when you see her next time. Looks like the video was made over the summer. Winter is coming and it's going to be difficult for some of these girls.

    https://youtu.be/i4mu9mG4NIs
    As intrigued as I am hearing accounts from these girls on these loops, I got to say its definitely bringing too much attention to these loops. Like we can spout all day about how much we want these girls to get better and off the streets, away from all this, but we're still facilitating their habits with ours. Its kind of a paradox.

    But it is nice to see these videos of that area because like 90% of them are all about Philly, Kensington PA, Detroit, Arizona, or Figueroa in LA.

  10. #59691

    McKayla

    McKayla has a video. She has a few goals to accomplish. Nothing wrong with given her some positive encouragement when you see her next time. Looks like the video was made over the summer. Winter is coming and it's going to be difficult for some of these girls.

    https://youtu.be/i4mu9mG4NIs

  11. #59690

    Site issues. Legacy software

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPappay  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else having formatting issues with this site. Everything seems discombobulated.
    The site is having issues. The software used is from PHP and MySQL. There are current revisions that are updated for 2025. I can't tell you what the ADMINs are doing.

  12. #59689
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

  13. #59688
    Quote Originally Posted by JanusCanal84  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her lately?

    She's been hounding me for the last few weeks but last time I saw I didn't have a good date with her.
    Anyone else having formatting issues with this site. Everything seems discombobulated.

  14. #59687

    Kandii

    Anyone seen her lately?

    She's been hounding me for the last few weeks but last time I saw I didn't have a good date with her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250703-094957~2.jpg‎  

  15. #59686

    Searching

    Looking for a GILF WSW with a BFA, but not required. If you know of some you are willing to share PM me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape