Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 116 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 115 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 1733
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1523

    Updates

    Went by Sheffield Dr, wards rd and BP yesterday. All of those places are a no go for me. All the ladies were older and when I asked about the tip all were higher than the grape. Just sharing as YMMV.

  2. #1522

    Red Grape

    I visited Grape this morning and met NaNa. She's absolutely top-notch—didn't need any directions at all. She knew exactly what to do, and the visit was even better than last time. Can't wait to see if the next one is even better. We have great chemistry, and I've never met anyone better. The prices are also much more competitive than other places around here.

  3. #1521

    Bp

    Quote Originally Posted by MeatCannon  [View Original Post]
    Have you gone back to BP?. They are still open. As for damage, BP will be the lowest around.
    Unfortunately no haven't had the time.

  4. #1520
    Quote Originally Posted by MeatCannon  [View Original Post]
    Apparently they now have two Broads working at this shop. I drew KK, seen her there before, always very nice and a good time, would recommend.

    Not sure of her age, I think she's had plastic surgery on her face or maybe just lip injections.

    Regardless She's better looking than the old Hags at most other local shops, and just as good as the Premium over priced broads at the New Days.

    Thank You for your attention to this matter.
    P.S.: Didn't see Rosco P. Coltrane and Flash parked across the street either. I'm pretty sure that story I was told was nothing but hogwash.

  5. #1519

    Grape

    Apparently they now have two Broads working at this shop. I drew KK, seen her there before, always very nice and a good time, would recommend.

    Not sure of her age, I think she's had plastic surgery on her face or maybe just lip injections.

    Regardless She's better looking than the old Hags at most other local shops, and just as good as the Premium over priced broads at the New Days.

    Thank You for your attention to this matter.

  6. #1518

    Nana

    Quote Originally Posted by SqueezeMyLemon  [View Original Post]
    Nana is awesome. Little spinner who likes to watch herself perform in the mirror. We both had a lot of fun.
    I noticed that when she was at one of the fruits in Roanoke, she gets wild while watching herself.

  7. #1517
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottVT  [View Original Post]
    I had a great visit with Nana. Massage was ok but she was a lot of fun. Left feeling great and would definitely repeat.
    Nana is awesome. Little spinner who likes to watch herself perform in the mirror. We both had a lot of fun.

  8. #1516
    Quote Originally Posted by CougarLover21  [View Original Post]
    Can someone pm me the usual damage nowadays at the massage places, its been sometime since I've visited and looking to start again, I would like to make sure I'm prepared for when I do. Thanks in advance.
    Unless you begged Emily to Grandfather you in to the old rate in exchange for posting positive reviews, to save $10.00 a visit on the house fee (Now $50 and $70) New Day l and New Day ll will have the highest damage in town.

    That means the Full experience damage there will run you $250 or $270 depending on if you're a guest for a half hour or hour. I've stuck to my guns and have not gone back to New Day in over 2 years since the rate increase. Emily HAS to be pushing 60 now, the last massage I got from her was half-assed one handed while she yapped on the phone for probably 15 to 20 minutes out of a half hour.

    I don't see New Day as a premium experience like some do, but it was okay and filled a void 3+ years ago when there weren't as many options around.

    I can go elsewhere and see a different broad practically every week that averages from their 20's to maybe early 40's and the full experience for a half hour is $190 Total.

  9. #1515
    Quote Originally Posted by CougarLover21  [View Original Post]
    Damn unfortunately I was going to ask can anyone give me BP latest damage reports, I haven't been there in probably a year or 2 and was thinking about going back to one day to try my luck.
    Have you gone back to BP?. They are still open. As for damage, BP will be the lowest around.

  10. #1514

    Damage info

    Can someone pm me the usual damage nowadays at the massage places, its been sometime since I've visited and looking to start again, I would like to make sure I'm prepared for when I do. Thanks in advance.

  11. #1513
    Quote Originally Posted by SWMonger  [View Original Post]
    Drove by You Sai spa today on Fort Ave. Noticed open sign lit so I parked and went in. The owner put up a sign on the wall stating underwear must remain on. She told me that she is getting married in November and introduced me to her husband. Said her sister is still open at Healing Hands.
    That's odd, someone reported both of those shops as being closed not too long ago.

    What little business You Sai had will probably dry up now with this new underwear must remain on rule.

  12. #1512

    You Sai and Healing Hands

    Drove by You Sai spa today on Fort Ave. Noticed open sign lit so I parked and went in. The owner put up a sign on the wall stating underwear must remain on. She told me that she is getting married in November and introduced me to her husband. Said her sister is still open at Healing Hands.

  13. #1511
    Quote Originally Posted by MeatCannon  [View Original Post]
    Just curious, a few weeks ago after a visit you claimed in a PM that a State Trooper with a blood hound were parked across the street watching Grape.

    Only After I questioned it, did you then claim that you drove across the street pulled right next to him and said "good evening officer" and he waved and laughed.

    Now if that was true, how come you didn't include that important Intel in your review? , and why would you even go back if that's what you actually saw? Sounds sus to me.
    One more thing I should mention so not to cause a panic.

    I was told the vehicle across the street was unmarked and the driver has never been proven to be a State Trooper, that Guest who told me just assumed that.

    My Gut says he never even went over there, and if their actually was somebody sitting over there, it was probably the next guest parked over there waiting for him to leave. I've parked across the street this month myself while waiting for the guest before me to leave.

    If you're telling people State Troopers have it under surveillance, why would you go back yourself 4 weeks later?. UNLESS it never happened.

  14. #1510
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottVT  [View Original Post]
    I had a great visit with Nana. Massage was ok but she was a lot of fun. Left feeling great and would definitely repeat.
    Just curious, a few weeks ago after a visit you claimed in a PM that a State Trooper with a blood hound were parked across the street watching Grape.

    Only After I questioned it, did you then claim that you drove across the street pulled right next to him and said "good evening officer" and he waved and laughed.

    Now if that was true, how come you didn't include that important Intel in your review? , and why would you even go back if that's what you actually saw? Sounds sus to me.

  15. #1509

    Red Grape

    I had a great visit with Nana. Massage was ok but she was a lot of fun. Left feeling great and would definitely repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape