Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 211 to 225 of 1729
-
11-06-25 12:35 #1519Senior Member

Posts: 256Grape
Apparently they now have two Broads working at this shop. I drew KK, seen her there before, always very nice and a good time, would recommend.
Not sure of her age, I think she's had plastic surgery on her face or maybe just lip injections.
Regardless She's better looking than the old Hags at most other local shops, and just as good as the Premium over priced broads at the New Days.
Thank You for your attention to this matter.
-
11-05-25 18:09 #1518Senior Member

Posts: 740Nana
I noticed that when she was at one of the fruits in Roanoke, she gets wild while watching herself.
Originally Posted by SqueezeMyLemon
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-25 09:25 #1517Senior Member

Posts: 34Nana is awesome. Little spinner who likes to watch herself perform in the mirror. We both had a lot of fun.
Originally Posted by ScottVT
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-25 07:43 #1516Senior Member

Posts: 256Unless you begged Emily to Grandfather you in to the old rate in exchange for posting positive reviews, to save $10.00 a visit on the house fee (Now $50 and $70) New Day l and New Day ll will have the highest damage in town.
Originally Posted by CougarLover21
[View Original Post]
That means the Full experience damage there will run you $250 or $270 depending on if you're a guest for a half hour or hour. I've stuck to my guns and have not gone back to New Day in over 2 years since the rate increase. Emily HAS to be pushing 60 now, the last massage I got from her was half-assed one handed while she yapped on the phone for probably 15 to 20 minutes out of a half hour.
I don't see New Day as a premium experience like some do, but it was okay and filled a void 3+ years ago when there weren't as many options around.
I can go elsewhere and see a different broad practically every week that averages from their 20's to maybe early 40's and the full experience for a half hour is $190 Total.
-
11-03-25 08:05 #1515Senior Member

Posts: 256Have you gone back to BP?. They are still open. As for damage, BP will be the lowest around.
Originally Posted by CougarLover21
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-25 21:49 #1514Senior Member

Posts: 56Damage info
Can someone pm me the usual damage nowadays at the massage places, its been sometime since I've visited and looking to start again, I would like to make sure I'm prepared for when I do. Thanks in advance.
-
10-29-25 23:45 #1513Senior Member

Posts: 256That's odd, someone reported both of those shops as being closed not too long ago.
Originally Posted by SWMonger
[View Original Post]
What little business You Sai had will probably dry up now with this new underwear must remain on rule.
-
10-29-25 23:21 #1512Senior Member

Posts: 200You Sai and Healing Hands
Drove by You Sai spa today on Fort Ave. Noticed open sign lit so I parked and went in. The owner put up a sign on the wall stating underwear must remain on. She told me that she is getting married in November and introduced me to her husband. Said her sister is still open at Healing Hands.
-
10-29-25 12:12 #1511Senior Member

Posts: 256One more thing I should mention so not to cause a panic.
Originally Posted by MeatCannon
[View Original Post]
I was told the vehicle across the street was unmarked and the driver has never been proven to be a State Trooper, that Guest who told me just assumed that.
My Gut says he never even went over there, and if their actually was somebody sitting over there, it was probably the next guest parked over there waiting for him to leave. I've parked across the street this month myself while waiting for the guest before me to leave.
If you're telling people State Troopers have it under surveillance, why would you go back yourself 4 weeks later?. UNLESS it never happened.
-
10-28-25 17:10 #1510Senior Member

Posts: 256Just curious, a few weeks ago after a visit you claimed in a PM that a State Trooper with a blood hound were parked across the street watching Grape.
Originally Posted by ScottVT
[View Original Post]
Only After I questioned it, did you then claim that you drove across the street pulled right next to him and said "good evening officer" and he waved and laughed.
Now if that was true, how come you didn't include that important Intel in your review? , and why would you even go back if that's what you actually saw? Sounds sus to me.
-
10-27-25 17:15 #1509Senior Member

Posts: 274Red Grape
I had a great visit with Nana. Massage was ok but she was a lot of fun. Left feeling great and would definitely repeat.
-
10-27-25 10:39 #1508Senior Member

Posts: 34For the record, it's not that "older women aren't tight". It's that women who FS all day long aren't tight. She prolly just finished with a donkeyD right before you showed up.
Originally Posted by ProfFate
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-25 10:25 #1507Senior Member

Posts: 29Garlic allergy
Thanks for saying that. I'd be careful when I try DATY.
Originally Posted by ToolWays
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-25 12:19 #1506Regular Member

Posts: 15Red Grape
Called ahead and made an appointment, and was greeted by Nana when I got there. My first observation was a strong smell of Chinese food inside the place. The smell also seemed to be coming out of her pores. Sometimes it happens, not a big deal but something to be aware of. Another downer was her hands and fingertips were cold as ice cubes. I was also freezing laying on the table. It really wasn't that cold outside, 50 according to my vehicle after I left. It must be a cold spot because I drove 5 minutes and my thermometer went up to 60. I'm not sure if the heat isn't working or she just doesn't know how to turn it on. Overall it would have been a good experience except for the food smell and cold hands and cold spa. Don't think I'd repeat until they get some heat.
-
10-21-25 07:55 #1505Senior Member

Posts: 256BP is still open, Healing hands and You Sai Spa are the ones reported to have closed.
Originally Posted by CougarLover21
[View Original Post]
Since you are thinking about going back to BP, You must have liked your last visit. Take one for the team and post your findings when you go back.











Reply With Quote





