Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 616 to 630 of 13350
-
11-04-25 15:48 #12735Senior Member

Posts: 406Yumi was gone before the police visited. She's safe in another state at the moment. Those girls were the new rotation for the month.
Originally Posted by Themanpyp212
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-25 12:07 #12734Senior Member

Posts: 63Thanks, ice was taken for working and Yumi is out, and was only taken with working without a license. Yeah these pictures didn't do them justice LOL they do look better in person.
Originally Posted by Jonjon3358
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-25 10:24 #12733Senior Member

Posts: 67I put the date, Asian and female. It is at teamhcso under who is in jail.
Originally Posted by Rub101
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-25 06:06 #12732Senior Member

Posts: 4911County
Check county jail website.
Originally Posted by Themanpyp212
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-25 16:35 #12731Senior Member

Posts: 73Visiting
I'm visiting your city this weekend and looking for a massage with a good BJ finish. Feel free to DM me if you have any suggestions. Thanks and stay safe!
-
11-02-25 21:05 #12730Senior Member

Posts: 63It's confirmed I live close to it. I just took a drive and saw all the lights shut down. If anybody knows another location please let me know LOL.
Originally Posted by TBMonger
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-25 19:06 #12729Senior Member

Posts: 63Where are you guys finding this info? Searching the Internet and can't find anything.
Originally Posted by TBMonger
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-25 14:55 #12728Senior Member

Posts: 39Sunflower spa arrest
Saw this mugshot on Facebook and did digging to check the Address of arrest, it was at sunflower.
Looks like you already caught on haven't checked the forum in a few days.
-
11-02-25 14:18 #12727Senior Member

Posts: 65Uncle Chad
Yea, looks like two at Sunflower and one at #1 Spa on Hillsborough. Those photos are rough looking, especially for how hot some you mongers have made them out to be, LOL.
Originally Posted by Czip11
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-25 13:48 #12726Senior Member

Posts: 225But still operating. Is that the owner arrested?
Originally Posted by Eman10
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-25 13:14 #12725Regular Member

Posts: 1RIP Sunflower?
I came to Tampa for some Halloweekend fun down from Miami. Saw some brilliant reviews about this Sunflower spa and decided to go for it. This post below scared me bc it sounded like they got busted yesterday but I had to check it out anyway. The reviews were too good. I call all morning and no answer. I still pulled up and the place is closed midday with the lights off. Then I see a Jake pull around the corner on my way out of there. It's probably over for Sunflower. I can't believe it ended the day I showed up! Oh well, more money in my pocket.
Originally Posted by Eman10
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-25 07:47 #12724Senior Member

Posts: 120Matter of time
Looks like Sunflower and Spa 1 was visited by uncle yesterday.
-
11-01-25 14:11 #12723Senior Member

Posts: 95New location is at 160 N Parsons Ave Brandon FL
Originally Posted by ShowTimeKing
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-25 10:04 #12722Regular Member

Posts: 23Lumden AMP (dead)
I posted once. It left and was taken over by a nail & spa place recently. I am unaware of it's new spot.
Originally Posted by PromasterFun86
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-25 17:14 #12721Senior Member

Posts: 91Sunflower
In my dream they aren't even asked if I wanted an hour. No mention or intention of messages. 30 minutes straight to Bsns.
Originally Posted by JnTampa
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






