Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 451 to 465 of 7064
-
11-14-25 16:20 #6614Senior Member

Posts: 54Interesting
That's unfortunate to hear. She hands down gave the best massage in the area, IMO. Wonder what motivated her to sell. Curious if she got tipped off before current events were initiated.
Originally Posted by Gwr1954
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-25 08:44 #6613Regular Member

Posts: 24I am sad to hear this, I got to know her mostly as a masseuse and IMHO she was outstanding, she fixed back, arms and legs problems for me. Hope she is doing well.
Originally Posted by BadAssociation
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-25 15:44 #6612Senior Member

Posts: 504Spas
Looks like the ads are still up?
https://greenville.bedpage.com/
Originally Posted by BadAssociation
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-25 13:00 #6611Senior Member

Posts: 83One Spa
Looks like One Spa off White Horse may have gone through a change. Went by a couple times last week just to see if they got hit in the last LEO stings in Greenville. They were closed right after the Amazing bust for a while. I called over there today and the woman on the phone said that Linda is not working at One Spa anymore (after like 40 years LOL) and that they were closed for cleaning, but might be open today, she just didn't know who would be working.
I rode my bike around Greenville just to see what else is closed.
Susie at VIP is gone for a while now.
5 K is gone.
Stress away is gone.
Amazing is gone.
I am sure there are more.
-
11-10-25 07:34 #6610Senior Member

Posts: 66Candy
Don't know but assume it would be. Candy told me I would have a new girl friend.
Originally Posted by Professor55
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-25 19:40 #6609Senior Member

Posts: 66Candy
I have no idea. She was going to leave in December but called me in August saying she was leaving soon. Probably will be full service but she didn't say.
Originally Posted by Professor55
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-25 17:20 #6608Senior Member

Posts: 357Candy
Who's running it now? Are they full service?
Originally Posted by Gwr1954
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-25 15:38 #6607Senior Member

Posts: 66Candy
Candy sold her business. Went back to South Korea.
Originally Posted by Professor55
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-25 15:13 #6606Senior Member

Posts: 357Candy
Is Candy at Healing Therapy in Piedmont still doing good work? Any recent visits to report?
-
11-04-25 18:00 #6605Senior Member

Posts: 707
-
11-04-25 17:14 #6604Senior Member

Posts: 707Don't look now.
Originally Posted by RongBipper19
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-25 14:50 #6603Senior Member

Posts: 98If you're going to be that wordy, use some punctuation man. I can share or not share whatever I please. You can review my posts and see I'm very generous with my Intel, but like I said, I'll save the contact for PMs. Don't like it, move on. Still waiting on that skip ad.
Originally Posted by TomyJonson1955
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-25 14:43 #6602Senior Member

Posts: 519Song Yue Spa
Google search, guessing this one. But I've been wrong before: Song Yue Spa, 5807 US-76 B, Pendleton, SC 29670. https://skipthegames.com/posts/seneca/female-escorts/asian/864-556-9281new-sweet-girl-bes/563598624298
Originally Posted by TomyJonson1955
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-25 11:35 #6601Senior Member

Posts: 707Oh wait
Song Yue Spa.
Phone: 864-[Deleted by Admin]281.
Open: 9:00 am-10:00 pm.
Address: 5xx7 Highway 7x B, Pendleton, SC 2xx70.
-
11-04-25 05:13 #6600Senior Member

Posts: 707The site is for information not just for some hut for everyone if you got something say it every time I see this trusted seniors thing it makes me think of someone that need attention like I know something but write me and ask for it maybe that makes you feel important these guys need to know these guys don't my opinion just post it 90 percent of the guys aren't going until its talked about for a month anyway with the what was the damage bull and l1 l2 l3 bull.
Originally Posted by RongBipper19
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





