Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 556 to 570 of 8303
-
11-01-25 20:52 #7748Senior Member

Posts: 240Experiment: I randomly asked every girl on the first page of List Crawler for BBFS
Dm me for number.
Originally Posted by BBFSPeter
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-25 09:08 #7747Senior Member

Posts: 823It would be great for you too
It fights STI's not pregnancy.
Originally Posted by BBFSPeter
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-25 23:12 #7746Senior Member

Posts: 240Experiment: I randomly asked every girl on the first page of List Crawler for BBFS
Off today so I started searching for new girls. Will update. So this is what I have. DM me for number.
-
10-31-25 22:50 #7745Senior Member

Posts: 240Lyn is back on the Prowl
-
10-31-25 21:51 #7744Senior Member

Posts: 240Nickie
Mid 40's. Really nice fake tits. Body decent for her age.
Only negative is I tend to like them younger but she looks good. Also she can be a huge flake.
Everything else is positive.
Elite Tier Head game. Like I had to stop her before I came. Likes to kiss so she is GFE. Demands a creampie. She loves taking a load. Message me for her number if interested.
-
10-31-25 21:39 #7743Senior Member

Posts: 240Brittany
Early 40's. Phat booty. Been my go to since 2023. All Holes BBFS is open with creampie. I busted in both her holes in same night one time. Prices are good. Even 100.
Only negative is she doesn't like to suck dick but will kiss. She is GFE friendly. If you like to smoke she is 420 friendly. You will have a good time with her. Warning tho if you love head like a lot she ain't ya girl. She will get it hard and hop on.
-
10-31-25 21:28 #7742Senior Member

Posts: 240Vyenna
Petite Latina. Early 20's. Good example of asking for BBFS through text. Ask once and she said no. Texted her same thing a few days later and it was a yes.
Honest report.
Not really good as far as foreplay or Head. She doesn't kiss. BBBJ is mid. However the kitty is tight, wet, and she does BBFS. And she is a nice girl. She also does not like to ride. But if you like young with BBFS she is a good bang for your buck. She was also fairly cheap. 200.
She lives in Cali and comes to Vegas once a month. If you text her just ask when she is coming to Vegas.
Message me for her number if interested.
-
10-31-25 21:09 #7741Senior Member

Posts: 240I'm single but I think this is great for some of you married guys. Get on it.
Originally Posted by LasVegas1976
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-25 20:21 #7740Senior Member

Posts: 240For the photos.
Originally Posted by BBFSPeter
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-25 20:18 #7739Senior Member

Posts: 240Evvone
Cute Latina. Early 30's. Great Hygiene. Has a super creampie fetish. Was hitting it BBFS. Ready to pullout. She literally said. "please cum in me. I love cum in me". Never blew a harder load.
-
10-31-25 20:03 #7738Senior Member

Posts: 240Jasmine
Small bbw. 30. Cute. Will be the best sex and head you ever had. If you like to party ask her about it. She is super fun to be with. You will have the time of you life. I was hesitant to share this one bc she is not a normal hooker. Met her through friends and she said it was okay for me to share.
When I say this will be the best sex you ever had. I really mean it. Everything. Any I mean everything is on the menu if she likes how you carry yourself (Hygiene, grooming.) Example: I am not a super freaky guy. I'm pretty basic. I don't drink a lot. I don't do any other substance. My drug is pussy. Met up with her at a hotel on the strip with her friends and had the time of my life. If you like it rough she is your girl. She will take it there!! LOL Rate are a bit high but ask her and see how it goes.
Message me for her number.
-
10-31-25 19:18 #7737Senior Member

Posts: 240Samantha
My little Spinner. Best kitty of the girls I am posting. Mid 20's. Always wet and tight. Does BBFS and BBFS anal. No creampie tho. Also likes girls A LOT so she will join you for a threesome. Middle class rates 300 but on the higher end. It's worth it tho. Message me for her number.
-
10-31-25 19:10 #7736Senior Member

Posts: 240Caroline
Curvy Brazilian Latina. Gives some of the best head. BBFS is on the menu. So is Creampie if she is comfortable with you. Middle class rate 300. Dm me for her number.
-
10-31-25 19:07 #7735Senior Member

Posts: 240Newer Girls Please Guys? (Lola)
I appreciate you guys. I met some cool girls through you all. But can we please explore new girls? Don't be afraid to you ask for BBFS through text. You will be surprised who will say yes. Every girl I'm about to post said "no BBFS" in their ad. Just ask. We need new blood in this forum. I'm lowkey tired of Abby, Kelsey, and the other 3 or 4 girls I've seen in this forum going back Years. LOL Rant over.
Lola.
Curvy, thick, silly phat ass if you're into that. Super clean hygiene wise. Beautiful kitty. The only working girl who's kitty I eat. I fill her up every time I see her and watch the jizz ooze out (my fetish). Rates are middle class 300. Message me for her number since we can't leave it here.
-
10-31-25 18:29 #7734Senior Member

Posts: 240Stop Snitching
Guys PLEASE don't tell girls what we talk about on here. If I tell you what I paid for a girl that does not mean her rates stay the same. Had a girl tell me Guys were texting her and saying "well I heard a guy only paid $100 instead of $200".
Girls deal with guys differently. If I tell you guys a rate ask but don't tell her "but this guy paid this". That's not cool. I give intel so you guys can ask. If she says no, move on.
Let's help each other, not poison the well.









Reply With Quote





