Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 33036
-
11-03-25 10:02 #30486Senior Member

Posts: 1682RE: BBFSCIP provider list 2025
Thanks there's a bunch of other names but I can't remember. Will add to the list once I remember.
Originally Posted by LeoDaddy85
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-25 07:23 #30485Senior Member

Posts: 84Thats a shame bc she looks good. But the again loking TGTBT on stg can be a red flag in and of itself.
Originally Posted by Cumsequences
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-25 07:20 #30484Senior Member

Posts: 84Amazing
I'm not big on the bb but I appreciate you takin the time to write about your experiences. We are all the better for it.
Originally Posted by TheBBCMonger860
[View Original Post]
I've seen Allison a few times and its always a fun time. She's Def looks her age as a gilf but her body is rocking and she's a enthusiastic. You can tell she's enjoys her work. She always tries to sit on jr bb but I always respectfully request a rubber. She's also not a flake which puts heon a high tier for STG.
I've also seen Amanda a couple of times and again, no bb but she's fun and will leave you drained. She has a bf who is usually in proximity but hes harmless.
-
11-03-25 06:26 #30483Senior Member

Posts: 1251Yes
See post # 30446 a page or 2 back.
Originally Posted by Moros3360
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-25 19:47 #30482Senior Member

Posts: 110Name on this one? Southside Hartford
Want to see if anyone has any info on this one before I TOFTT. I'm pretty sure I saw someone review her a week ago but I can't remember if it was a good, bad or neutral review. I recall something about a Southside apartment being the location, but I might be wrong.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...s/086148197603
-
11-02-25 19:36 #30481Senior Member

Posts: 1682Re: Petite freak of STG Hartford.
Attention my fellow mongers please be advised that I highly suspect this person is using stolen photos. When I did a reverse image search on Google it led me back to a Reddit posting from 2 years ago. See screenshots attached.
Petite freak STG Hartford.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/008583985661
Reddit posting.
https://www.reddit.com/r/CTSwingers/s/aMpFV3ALhc
-
11-02-25 18:20 #30480Senior Member

Posts: 1233I agree. It depends on the performance and our personal budget.
Originally Posted by RogerDown85
[View Original Post]
99% of STG is far from worth it. But every so often a girl comes along that really leaves you spinning. Kind of like a great restaurant or bar experience. The next morning you look a the large bill, but you still smile.
Rare, but if you know you know, as well as have the resources.
-
11-02-25 15:18 #30479Senior Member

Posts: 28It's honestly too tempting for the girls to say yes and not follow through. I wonder how many of us would consider not sending the money in return. Wish there was some kind of escrow or holding party for these things. I got burned for a video chat from an OF professional. I disputed it on my Credit Card. No more OF for me. That place is a money pit anyways.
Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-25 12:44 #30478Senior Member

Posts: 598Deanage Empty Messages
Deanage please empty yr mailbox.
-
11-02-25 11:53 #30477Senior Member

Posts: 28I kind of hard disagree with this. I spent $600 on Adriana Deville. I'd do that again in a heartbeat. Why was Ariana not worth it?
Originally Posted by DrJohnson2
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-25 11:53 #30476Senior Member

Posts: 666https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...s/077556065342
Just wondering if anyone has seen before? Goes by Arianna?
-
11-02-25 11:29 #30475Senior Member

Posts: 976Sending money 1st and deposits are big no-nos.
Originally Posted by LuvAznz
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-25 11:26 #30474Senior Member

Posts: 116Willow rip off
Not cool man.
Originally Posted by Deanage
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-25 07:58 #30473Senior Member

Posts: 806Agreed, early when she started you could plunk down 4 Ben's and have your way with her for a few hours, definitely was worth the fun, but expecting 5 and rushing you out in less than an hour. No Thanks.
Originally Posted by DrJohnson2
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-25 00:47 #30472Administrator

Posts: 5246Apologies
The comment got added to your post by accident, it was unwarranted and has been removed.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
A2
Move along folks, nothing to see here.










Reply With Quote




