Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 502
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #472

    SOMA loft incall

    Does anyone know if the incall in Soma that used to post ads on PD quite often saying they were located close to the Caltrain station is still open? Visited there several times over the years. They had a great series of women from Hungary. Haven't seen any new ads on PD for a while.

  2. #471
    Senior Member


    Posts: 123

    Full service in SF

    Anyone you would recommend to see regularly?

  3. #470

    Who gives the best BBBJ (close to or will come to SFO)?

    Hey fellas, I'm in town on biztravel and wondering who gives the best BBBJ in your fair city? Need to let off some steam / have some strange. Prefer someone who will also kiss / DATY /69, and isn't the "Jackhammer mouth" style but more like firm & slow.

    Thanks for the knowledge share, it's what makes hobbying great (again).

    Cheers.

  4. #469

    TER is compromised

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...beautyandgrace this girl on PD is well reviewed on TER https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...6603498-379397

    The face shots on PD are laughably photoshopped but the TER page has a link for an old sexycompanionVIP ad where you can see "her" face https://sexycompanion.vip/angelica-gold/

    I have a pimeyes account and it pulls a bunch of matches from this Ukrainian site https://relaxlviv.com/60370/

    And if you search that then you get this instagram of an Eastern European influencer with 400 k followers clearly not anywhere close to San Francisco https://www.instagram.com/gubernatar...c4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

  5. #468

    Options by Fisherman's Wharf

    I'm going to be staying at a hotel by The Wharf at the end of the month, trying to figure out my options are, which look slim. Any advice would be super helpful.

  6. #467
    Quote Originally Posted by GhorMail  [View Original Post]
    For being such a major economic region, I see very little activity in SF and SJ escort BBFS and sugarbaby boards compared to SoCal areas. Is it like DFW where reviews are on a different site? Or is this area generally "dry"? Giving me serious pause when it comes to relocating!
    We used to have one of the best boards around. Lot of bad stuff happened they got shut down.

  7. #466

    Bumping this up again. Need some help here

    Can the noble folks of this forum help a fellow monger. Can reciprocate in Japan and India.

    Quote Originally Posted by MackShack  [View Original Post]
    Guys, I am in downtown San Fran in Oct to attend a conference. Need help with good outcall suggestions. Never mongered here before and need some help from the good folks of San Fran. PM is open. I can give some guidance in Japan is anyone is interested in.

  8. #465
    Quote Originally Posted by GhorMail  [View Original Post]
    When you say "other more wealthy communities", do you mean high end escorts?
    Yessir. They're a fair amount around, but I'm not dropping G's for an hour of time. LOL.

  9. #464

    Kgirls

    Quote Originally Posted by TexMex1  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if people are keeping things to themselves? There are tons of women in the area and many are BBFS they just don't advertise it and nobody seems to be talking about it so I had to do my own research.
    I think a lot of that action in the area is with kgirls, which are pretty well documented. For non-kgirls it can be rough, do you have places you recommend for doing research?

  10. #463
    I wonder if people are keeping things to themselves? There are tons of women in the area and many are BBFS they just don't advertise it and nobody seems to be talking about it so I had to do my own research.

  11. #462
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekkracer  [View Original Post]
    It's mostly taken to the AAMP houses and the community that has fostered form what I've seen. Because this is a higher economic output region, there's just other, more wealthy communities that thrive. Not to say it's not there, just the target demographics are different.
    When you say "other more wealthy communities", do you mean high end escorts?

  12. #461
    Quote Originally Posted by GhorMail  [View Original Post]
    For being such a major economic region, I see very little activity in SF and SJ escort BBFS and sugarbaby boards compared to SoCal areas. Is it like DFW where reviews are on a different site? Or is this area generally "dry"? Giving me serious pause when it comes to relocating!
    It's mostly taken to the AAMP houses and the community that has fostered form what I've seen. Because this is a higher economic output region, there's just other, more wealthy communities that thrive. Not to say it's not there, just the target demographics are different.

  13. #460

    Is the area dead?

    For being such a major economic region, I see very little activity in SF and SJ escort BBFS and sugarbaby boards compared to SoCal areas. Is it like DFW where reviews are on a different site? Or is this area generally "dry"? Giving me serious pause when it comes to relocating!

  14. #459
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillie  [View Original Post]
    Not sure how you would consider dropping 5 bills for a 30 min HJ as being a "neutral leaning positive" review. I don't care how hot, or sweet, or personable she is, if she agreed to GFE for that amount, and then delivered WAY WAY less than agreed, that is a poor rating in any book.
    I think I said I was probably giving her too much benefit the doubt, but I also provided enough detail to help you decide how you might be your own judge. I'll take your critique of my opinion though.

  15. #458

    Neutral leaning positive - ??

    Quote Originally Posted by LeftBrain  [View Original Post]
    I've been eyeing Sabrina for over a year now, but reviews are limited and she seems like someone who would generate interest so it seemed TGTBT and maybe it is. I noticed she's posted less though and since my regular is not so regular anymore, I pulled the trigger when I saw she was back in town. She's very real and very beautiful with a stacked figure and gorgeous face. Agreed to an hour at my place after the quote of 5 and hearing GFE was on the table. She acted very game (no shyness at all), but what I got was a rushed CBJ / HJ finish and a timer that went off 30 minutes in. She then said she likes to limit services on first dates and FS comes later for return visits.

    I'd probably see her again and I believe that more really is available, I'm curious if anyone got more out of their first visit. She probably does get regulars given how confident and personable she is. She's very polite and put together and is really great to talk to so I would've appreciated a full hour regardless. But I didn't get what I wanted for myself and there was no sign of GFE, so it was overall disappointing. I'm on a tighter budget lately so I'll probably look elsewhere for a better chance of a good outcome instead of potentially another hustle.

    Good communication, a little more than light screening, easy to book and on time. All signs suggested someone drove her. Neutral for now, maybe leaning positive.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/SeductiveSabrina
    Not sure how you would consider dropping 5 bills for a 30 min HJ as being a "neutral leaning positive" review. I don't care how hot, or sweet, or personable she is, if she agreed to GFE for that amount, and then delivered WAY WAY less than agreed, that is a poor rating in any book.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape