Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 316 to 330 of 4493
-
10-15-25 18:24 #4178Senior Member

Posts: 42Is the usual donation like 168 spa?
Originally Posted by Bagoda1
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-25 01:45 #4177Regular Member

Posts: 10Visiting Miami
Hello friends!
I'm from the Midwest and will be visiting Miami in December for an event, I will be staying by bayfront park which I assume is downtown. Looking for recommendations and places to visit for a fun time. Looking for something that offers a table shower experience if possible and with walking distance since I won't be mobile.
PM me.
-
10-06-25 20:34 #4176Regular Member

Posts: 17Mvp
Really good. One of the few places where they speak good English. I usually ask for Julie or Hannah. Hannah seems to be little older than Julie. Good for a quick l1. They also have a TS.
Originally Posted by Sparky99
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-25 13:05 #4175Regular Member

Posts: 3MVP Spa in the Gables
Has anyone been to MVP Spa in Coral Gables? I never see a review or comment. I was wondering if its worth taking a shot. Any info would be great!
-
10-05-25 20:11 #4174Senior Member

Posts: 316Yoyo and Wendy
I picked Yoyo too but I was sorry I did when I saw Wendy. Tried to change but I was too late, she got busy. Yoyo is too short, big flabby tits. Wendy looked prettier. Yoyo has very good skills.
Originally Posted by Oldman696
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-25 16:07 #4173Senior Member

Posts: 406What exactly are you referring to when you say "TB"?
Originally Posted by Oldman696
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-25 17:32 #4172Senior Member

Posts: 54King is ehhhh
King is pretty much hands only, Amy older lady. Stay away, save your $. If you find a good provider, get their cell, they rotate and you may get lucky elsewhere (depending how smooth you are) or so at least what I saw written on a napkin at the local bakery in NYC.
Originally Posted by Lakater
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-25 16:21 #4171Regular Member

Posts: 17King
Can only speak about King. I used to frequent it a lot early this year. Yuki was pretty good. Although this place looks a bit untidy, is in an excellent location, costs less (. 4) and is good enough for a quick lunchtime dream. Only L1. But on my last visit here, drew a grumpy grandma who was not at all interested in anything and finished like a jackhammer. Definitely try and if you're lucky you may get Yuki.
Originally Posted by Lakater
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-25 09:27 #4170Senior Member

Posts: 2270Asian Spa 168 correct number begins with 954
168 has an old number which is immediately disconnects when you try to call it.
Originally Posted by PurpleSock789
[View Original Post]
The 305 number on Yelp, FB, mapquest and etc. are incorrect.
The correct number is the one listed on google and begins with 954-.
https://share.google/JKmk3XaajtajgCKPz
-
09-21-25 14:56 #4169Regular Member

Posts: 9I seen reviews on King and it seemed to disappoint, at least for me - 40+ with little to no FS or rotation.
Originally Posted by Lakater
[View Original Post]
Doral, close to the palmetto used to have a ton of offerings, but I'm talking 6+ years ago. And it felt LEO'd back then too. Not sure nowadays.
-
09-21-25 12:37 #4168Senior Member

Posts: 56Feedback on these?
Wondering about some locations not often talked about.
Any info on King Massage by brickell?
Or the massage spots close to the planet fitness on 87th and tamik trail?
Doubtful on these since Doral feels LEO'd to hell, but how about gold massage and oriental massage on 79th (by the starbucks)? Or really, any place in the northern area of doral?
-
09-19-25 15:45 #4167Senior Member

Posts: 790Asian 168 Spa Open
Yes open and evidently for quite a number of years. Yumi was the hot hostess this visit. If your an AMP connoisseur she rotates out of the Orlando QQ and other top one. Can't wait till she rotates to Tampa area soon!
Originally Posted by FootyFanatic14
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-25 07:08 #4166Senior Member

Posts: 406168 Still Open
I don't know why it keeps coming up but 168 is still open.
Originally Posted by PurpleSock789
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-25 19:52 #4165Regular Member

Posts: 22168
Is 168 still open when I search on Google it normally pops up, Been couple months since I've been. Normally I would call to schedule appointments, so I can't find number. So curious if the spot got shut down and if I need to find alternative.
-
09-18-25 19:26 #4164Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 123Back at it again with Amy at Himalaya.
Once again I'm here in North Miami Beach for some work related issues. After completing my task for the day. I popped into Himalaya Massage. Once again I got Amy, this time around I wanted more then just a rub and handy. So I made an appointment with her prior to my arrival. She was happy that I requested her. Upon arrival paid the hourly house fee and quickly followed Amy into the nearest available room. Told her straight up that I wanted to fuck her. So gave her the tips as well. With tips in hand Amy stepped out and allow me to get comfortable. Not long after Amy comes right back in. I ask her to strip down to her birthday suit to massage me. Before doing so, she informed the other girl to not disturb us so we can have the session to ourself without any interference. With that taken care of. Amy gets buck naked and started massaging me in the buff. She use her whole body on me, it was nice having her bare tits rubbing on my back, legs and thighs. Also on my chest. On the flip she initiated a BBBJ. After a good few minutes of blowing me bare, she reached for the rubber to wrap up junior. She then gets on top and mounts me. She was enjoying herself as she rocks back and forth then bounce up and down on me. All the while I was playing her melons. After a few good minutes of her being on top. I laid her down, spread her legs and start plowing her. She eventually wrapped her legs around my waist. I kept pounding her in mish, then had her turn around so that she can be positioned in a face down ass up. Once in position I continued the barrage of assaulting her pussy with my throbbing rod. When I got close to cumming, I pulled out and took the rubber off and sprayed my load all over her ass watching it dripped onto the massage table. She collapsed on the table, resting. I too laid down on top of her. We both rested for a bit. She then got up to clean herself off, then help me get cleaned as well. With a sometime left. She got dress then gave me a scalp massage for a bit before ending the session.










Reply With Quote





