LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 260 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 3888
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3783
    This is not the usual "low hanging fruit" type of arrest, LE went long and hard to find people to indict. This sounds like an outcall, obviously there's a trail of who the clients were.

    The news piece is pretty much a copy-and-paste from the AG's press release.

  2. #3782

    This is troubling Mongers named snd indicted


  3. #3781

    299 Newport illegal casino owners busted

    https://www.patriotledger.com/story/...i/86619618007/

    https://archive.is/XhZdd

    Man that place had it all you could get some sex, go gamble, and take home a few cartons of bootleg cigarettes. I never partook of 299 Newport but did anybody ever hit the casino?

  4. #3780
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2198
    Quote Originally Posted by ChoirBoy  [View Original Post]
    Damn! Sometimes I wish cellphones had a feature that would let you block phone numbers.
    Check your menu. My Android phone has that. I use it all the time. I'd be surprised if Iphone doesn't provide the same option.

  5. #3779

    Normal login

    It seems that the 502 issue has been resolved.

  6. #3778

    502 Bad Gateway

    Normally I visit on a pc, but I tried my phone, and it's a no-go. I dug into Brave browser, and got it too work. I did all this, but I'm not sure which on made it work.

    I did these in settings, but they wouldn't work until I typed in the address into a new page. Reloading the old page was a no-go.

    Settings changes:

    Don't upgrade to HTTPS.

    Allow cookie consent pop ups.

    Allow all trackers + ads, cookies.

    Pop up redirects allowed.

    It was a struggle. Remember that after the changes you must re-type the address into a fresh page, reloading the old page is no good.

  7. #3777

    Firefox

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruffur  [View Original Post]
    Is Firefox the best one to use.
    Best? Beats me, I'm not a computer expert, but so far it is the only one I can get to work and I use private mode. Tried doing same with Chrome, Edge and Duck but no go. Others on here with more expertise perhaps have suggested settings changes, or a specific exemption but I don't want to leave a trail either.

    I also sometimes use a old iPad and Safari still works in private mode too, but I always do a delete history when done just in case.

  8. #3776
    Is Firefox the best one to use.

  9. #3775

    Firefox

    Quote Originally Posted by DunkinDonuts  [View Original Post]
    In Firefox you can just add "usasexguide. Nl" and "http://usasexguide.nl" to the exceptions for HTTPS-Only mode. Of course, that would mean leaving the url in a place where anyone with access to your browser could potentially find it.
    In private mode I just manually type it in each time http://usasexguide.nl and it works almost every time. I gave up screwing around with chrome and duck, etc.

  10. #3774
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastardale  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for all the responses. I'm hoping that there is a better solution put out there by this site. I don't have the numbers to back this up, but it seems like there are far fewer posts over the past few weeks than usual. If that's the case, I'm guessing a lot of users are having this problem and are getting locked out of this site.
    In Firefox you can just add "usasexguide. Nl" and "http://usasexguide.nl" to the exceptions for HTTPS-Only mode. Of course, that would mean leaving the url in a place where anyone with access to your browser could potentially find it.

  11. #3773

    502 Error

    Quote Originally Posted by Bastardale  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if there is a more permanent fix for this problem being looked at? I'm getting around it by using firefox and pasting the http (minus the s) address into the url bar. But firefox is not my preferred browser. DuckDuckGo works as-is but their default search engine has some sort of built-in anti-porn protection that I can't figure out how to turn off. And when I use Chrome I use incognito and I don't think the unsafe flag setting will work, even if I wanted to set up my browser that way (which I don't). It seems there are a lot fewer posts than usual here, and I'm guessing that's because some users haven't figured out a way around the error or the users that can get here are getting annoyed by having to do weird workarounds (like me).
    Thank you for all the responses. I'm hoping that there is a better solution put out there by this site. I don't have the numbers to back this up, but it seems like there are far fewer posts over the past few weeks than usual. If that's the case, I'm guessing a lot of users are having this problem and are getting locked out of this site.

  12. #3772
    Quote Originally Posted by SalamanderFour  [View Original Post]
    I was getting the 502 Bad Gateway error. It was odd, something changed, as now many different browsers gave same error. I tried Firefox, Brave, Chromium, Tor, all gave that error. These on a Linux system. Falcon browser worked! I usually use Brave browser, and I fixed it there by adjusting these settings:

    Privacy + Security, then Site + Shields Settings, then Permissions, then Additional Permissions, then Additional Content Settings, then Allowing Insecure Content for "http://www.usasexguide.nl/".

    You had to paste in that address as an exception, allowing insecure content for that website.

    That change finally get it working again.
    I was going to say that I very infrequently get the 502 message, and considering the alternative of the site not being reachable etc but I just reviewed my settings and I do have exception enabled (I think you can also set it by clicking on the site settings in the address bar, and allowing it).

  13. #3771
    Quote Originally Posted by ThizzleHats  [View Original Post]
    Honestly it took me a few days to figure out it was because https is giving a cryptic message and you have to use http and a lot of browsers are not doing more to enforce https only. USASG needs to install a SSL cert. Its 2025 its not hard or expensive any more.
    I hope they do I had to register as a new user. Lost my post history and senior status. Couldn't rejoin with my old login info, Couldn't remember what email I used to register with some 15 years ago. And Admin can't find it.

  14. #3770
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastardale  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if there is a more permanent fix for this problem being looked at? I'm getting around it by using firefox and pasting the http (minus the s) address into the url bar. But firefox is not my preferred browser. DuckDuckGo works as-is but their default search engine has some sort of built-in anti-porn protection that I can't figure out how to turn off. And when I use Chrome I use incognito and I don't think the unsafe flag setting will work, even if I wanted to set up my browser that way (which I don't). It seems there are a lot fewer posts than usual here, and I'm guessing that's because some users haven't figured out a way around the error or the users that can get here are getting annoyed by having to do weird workarounds (like me).
    Honestly it took me a few days to figure out it was because https is giving a cryptic message and you have to use http and a lot of browsers are not doing more to enforce https only. USASG needs to install a SSL cert. Its 2025 its not hard or expensive any more.

  15. #3769
    Quote Originally Posted by Partimer109  [View Original Post]
    My os is linux, it comes with a default internet browser but I use google chrome, had to delete all cookies and cache from beginning time for a different reason, had no issues with site until I did that, after that I got the 502 bad gateway angie, tried removing s from https, incognito, allow insecure content, google flags, cleared cookies, typed thisunsecure, nothing worked, only thing I didn't do is uninstall re-install google chrome, which I don't want to do, I believe it's whatever is put in the cache from this site, due to the China dns attacks, I am using my default browser only to access this site, then go back to using chrome for everything else, anyone getting 502 will not be able to read this, so they will have to use something else like I did.
    No matter what I did, I couldn't get past it. So I went on safari and tried that way, but it wouldn't recognize my credentials. I had to rejoin under a different user name (the one I'm using now), which is just backward from my original user name and password. But I lost my senior status and post count. All because I couldn't remember what email I used some 10-15 years ago.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape