Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 106 to 120 of 3888
-
10-31-25 20:02 #3783Senior Member

Posts: 49This is not the usual "low hanging fruit" type of arrest, LE went long and hard to find people to indict. This sounds like an outcall, obviously there's a trail of who the clients were.
Originally Posted by Rome400
[View Original Post]
The news piece is pretty much a copy-and-paste from the AG's press release.
-
10-31-25 14:38 #3782Senior Member

Posts: 201This is troubling Mongers named snd indicted
-
10-13-25 15:39 #3781Senior Member

Posts: 931299 Newport illegal casino owners busted
https://www.patriotledger.com/story/...i/86619618007/
https://archive.is/XhZdd
Man that place had it all you could get some sex, go gamble, and take home a few cartons of bootleg cigarettes. I never partook of 299 Newport but did anybody ever hit the casino?
-
10-10-25 10:34 #3780Senior Member

Posts: 2198Check your menu. My Android phone has that. I use it all the time. I'd be surprised if Iphone doesn't provide the same option.
Originally Posted by ChoirBoy
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-25 08:43 #3779Senior Member

Posts: 144Normal login
It seems that the 502 issue has been resolved.
-
09-21-25 16:32 #3778Senior Member

Posts: 349502 Bad Gateway
Normally I visit on a pc, but I tried my phone, and it's a no-go. I dug into Brave browser, and got it too work. I did all this, but I'm not sure which on made it work.
I did these in settings, but they wouldn't work until I typed in the address into a new page. Reloading the old page was a no-go.
Settings changes:
Don't upgrade to HTTPS.
Allow cookie consent pop ups.
Allow all trackers + ads, cookies.
Pop up redirects allowed.
It was a struggle. Remember that after the changes you must re-type the address into a fresh page, reloading the old page is no good.
-
09-21-25 10:05 #3777Senior Member

Posts: 820Firefox
Best? Beats me, I'm not a computer expert, but so far it is the only one I can get to work and I use private mode. Tried doing same with Chrome, Edge and Duck but no go. Others on here with more expertise perhaps have suggested settings changes, or a specific exemption but I don't want to leave a trail either.
Originally Posted by Ruffur
[View Original Post]
I also sometimes use a old iPad and Safari still works in private mode too, but I always do a delete history when done just in case.
-
09-19-25 20:39 #3776Banned Member

Posts: 62Is Firefox the best one to use.
-
09-15-25 19:07 #3775Senior Member

Posts: 820Firefox
In private mode I just manually type it in each time http://usasexguide.nl and it works almost every time. I gave up screwing around with chrome and duck, etc.
Originally Posted by DunkinDonuts
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-25 17:38 #3774Senior Member

Posts: 37In Firefox you can just add "usasexguide. Nl" and "http://usasexguide.nl" to the exceptions for HTTPS-Only mode. Of course, that would mean leaving the url in a place where anyone with access to your browser could potentially find it.
Originally Posted by Bastardale
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-25 15:34 #3773Senior Member

Posts: 505502 Error
Thank you for all the responses. I'm hoping that there is a better solution put out there by this site. I don't have the numbers to back this up, but it seems like there are far fewer posts over the past few weeks than usual. If that's the case, I'm guessing a lot of users are having this problem and are getting locked out of this site.
Originally Posted by Bastardale
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-25 08:58 #3772Senior Member

Posts: 683I was going to say that I very infrequently get the 502 message, and considering the alternative of the site not being reachable etc but I just reviewed my settings and I do have exception enabled (I think you can also set it by clicking on the site settings in the address bar, and allowing it).
Originally Posted by SalamanderFour
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-25 17:05 #3771Regular Member

Posts: 10I hope they do I had to register as a new user. Lost my post history and senior status. Couldn't rejoin with my old login info, Couldn't remember what email I used to register with some 15 years ago. And Admin can't find it.
Originally Posted by ThizzleHats
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-25 16:26 #3770Senior Member

Posts: 931Honestly it took me a few days to figure out it was because https is giving a cryptic message and you have to use http and a lot of browsers are not doing more to enforce https only. USASG needs to install a SSL cert. Its 2025 its not hard or expensive any more.
Originally Posted by Bastardale
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-25 21:23 #3769Regular Member

Posts: 10No matter what I did, I couldn't get past it. So I went on safari and tried that way, but it wouldn't recognize my credentials. I had to rejoin under a different user name (the one I'm using now), which is just backward from my original user name and password. But I lost my senior status and post count. All because I couldn't remember what email I used some 10-15 years ago.
Originally Posted by Partimer109
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote




