Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 391 to 405 of 6077
-
11-06-25 11:06 #5687Senior Member

Posts: 453I visited your area. These are my notes
Hi, Asheville friends. Now that I've left your area, I wanted to give you my impressions and note my experience.
The good:
I was able to connect with a UTR girl who has been shared in this thread a few times. She was accommodating, fun, and we had a great time together. She asked to see me again if I were ever in town, which is a green flag for sure. I'll post a "review" of her after this post, which she asked me to do.
You guys on this board were great, and I appreciate your information and kindness both via PM and in response to my messages here. I appreciate you looking out for a visitor to your area.
Girls who post to STG are (mostly) responsive. But that also leads me to our next section.
The bad:
Girls who post on STG are also flaky as hell. Several told me they were on their way, then ghosted or told me they were "leaving soon" when I reached out 30 minutes after they told me they were coming.
There are quite a few girls here who seem to have serious issues. No judgment about anyone's substance problems, but I got the sense that at least three girls I chatted up had issues with substances of some sort.
The ugly:
This girl (https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...v/085514845050.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...u/500517469112) shared fake pics, messaged me from four different numbers, and threatened to "out" me. She requested a deposit for every possible scenario, and only uses money-transfer apps that don't allow disputes / refunds. While I can't prove it directly, I suspect she's stealing pics from a Russian / Ukrainian social media influencer. (I do image searches for everyone I consider seeing and the pics she sent me looked a LOT like that influencer.).
A chubby girl with an alt / goth vibe who often posts with weird titles like "life is short, fuck a witch" (https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/731266380175) told me she was coming and would be to my location in 10 minutes. 15 minutes later, she told me she was "going to" stop at a store 20 minutes from my location. I told her to just forget about meeting up, as it was late and I wasn't willing to wait another 30-60 minutes for her. I was annoyed, so I blocked her number and just went to bed. 50 minutes after I fell asleep, she texted from a different number, called several times from that number, and said she was at my location. Voicemails were left by accident, and it's clear she travels with someone—I could hear her talking to them in her voicemails. Pretty creepy.
Conclusion:
I'll note that I only asked for outcall, which may have led to some flakiness. Still, almost all the women I chatted up promised they would come —or were coming —and then flaked. One night, I asked six women to drop by, and all said they would, but they all flaked.
A few shared pics with me via text, and they are worse for wear, and it looks like substance abuse. If that's your thing, great, but it's not mine.
STG is your best and most active board, so I encourage you all to be more active on this site and exchange information freely. Where I'm from, we have a few boards where we share / gather information.
Notes on each girl I interacted with:
Belle of the Ball (https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...e/801757637268) 828-370-7447 - She was communicative, seemed easy to book with, our schedules just didn't align.
Marie. Yes, the same Marie you all mention in this thread haha. She seems to switch numbers a LOT, and has trouble keeping appointments or a schedule. Twice, we were making plans, and she vanished. When I reached back out later, the cycle repeated. She also has a lot of excuses (friend needed her help, she was bathing her dog at 11 pm, etc.) for why she just drops off. Probably great if you have time to deal with the mania; I just didn't have that luxury.
Roxxie 828-450-9257 (https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/448875591128) was just rude as hell to me.
828-676-5362 (https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...y/409269528831) seemed interested, but I got the sense she's got substance issues, and she kept dropping off then telling me she could be to me in 30-45 minutes. She mentioned a "driver" several times, which is always a red flag for me. I also got the sense she is friends with the next girl on my list.
828-777-5161 Olivia (https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...r/733583483251) also seems to have substance issues. Her pics on STG are great, but I did get her to send a few more via text, and she looks worse for wear. I think the pics she uses in her ads are from her (much) better days. She also dropped off several times, kept telling me she was 30-45 minutes away, and would text me at almost the exact same time as the girl above her on this list. Maybe they live together, maybe they work together, I don't know. I do know both were flaky and kept mentioning their ride / driver.
The girls below are all just flaky. Some fell off, most made plans and didn't follow through:
828-793-1110 Kay: https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...n/392352597991.
828-354-3471 Samantha: https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...o/895262122863.
828-630-6794 Bunny: https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/112515006886.
828-623-9591: https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...n/825047031035.
828-337-1703 Carmen Euphoria: https://tryst.link/escort/baby-euphoria.
828-718-9836 Heather: https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...1/067407975387.
828-337-9398 Brooke: https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...y/122674962081.
828-777-5566: https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/306413631085.
828-775-4108 Bodacious blonde (bad reviews on this board): https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...w/004720686600.
614-623-2543 Kitty: https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...e/517838632414.
-
11-04-25 22:53 #5686Senior Member

Posts: 67Agreed. I dreamt of her some months ago. Underwhelming. Time waister in the room. When finally at it, no this no that. It could have been good but restrictive attitude (in my opinion) was definitely a turnoff. I don't even remember a BJ actually. I don't recommend her. Fortunately no cash dashing on my visit.
Originally Posted by SalesMan1
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-25 16:36 #5685Regular Member

Posts: 10Belle of the Ball
I forgot to do my report, but as of June Belle of the Ball wasn't bad. I was worried with some of the comments prior on here, but to be honest she was nice, just seemed a little too scared of LEO. She even wore lingerie upon request and didn't complain. Overall I would say it was a good experience.
-
11-04-25 13:19 #5684Senior Member

Posts: 144Any information on this provider?
-
11-04-25 12:02 #5683Senior Member

Posts: 52Blonde Bombshell
Saw her and performance was below sub-par. Gives terrible BJ. I also read some reports that she dashed with the cash. Be cautious!!
Originally Posted by Prodagee
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-25 12:00 #5682Senior Member

Posts: 32Marie
I answered a pile of PMs. Sorry for the delay. Since I answered so many, I can't promise a prompt reply. I'm not her gatekeeper. Just sharing her contact like she asked weeks ago. I don't know if she's managed to get an ad posted somewhere again. Working current number ends in 0057.
For those of you that have never met her yet, you're missing out in my opinion. Come full, leave completely drained.
For those of you that I helped out, feel free to send me raunchy pics after you see her as a thank you. 👍.
-
11-04-25 05:57 #5681Senior Member

Posts: 91Blonde bombshell
Visiting from out of town this weekend and seen this one look pretty good. Wasnt able to find anything so asking if anyone has seen recently or at least before. Pm's are open.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...w/753055160873
-
11-02-25 16:13 #5680Senior Member

Posts: 108Interested as well in her number.
Originally Posted by Zimmer8
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-25 21:48 #5679Senior Member

Posts: 61Definitely get drained by Marie.
Originally Posted by Mizunate
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-25 18:10 #5678Senior Member

Posts: 120Just tried the other day.
Originally Posted by BadlyAsheville
[View Original Post]
She was rude, told her I would absolutely not be waiting once I got there (gave her 1 hr notice) and wasnt ready for 30 minutes afterward, got mad when I left and told me "there was two of us here to see you, dumb *****" told her I didn't like surprises and if she wanted to rob me not to be a dumbass about it and make me wait after I said I wasnt going to LOL.
Yeah, avoid.
-
11-01-25 16:06 #5677Senior Member

Posts: 453Visiting your area soon
I'll be visiting the Asheville area mid-week on business, with two nights available, and would like to have some discreet fun while I'm there. I am not sure I'll have the ability to travel away from the hotel, so outcall and discretion are appreciated. (I could Uber / Lyft, but would prefer not to if I can avoid it.).
I'm happy with known providers, UTR recommendations you have, any sugar-dating ladies you know who may be interested. Anything at all. Not looking to see a lot of women, but would like to leave Asheville with some great memories.
Any advice or recommendations are appreciated. If you would rather not post here, please feel free to DM me.
Thanks!
-
11-01-25 09:26 #5676Senior Member

Posts: 61I was fortunate enough to have a couple visits with the elusive marie last week and weekend. It was amazing as always and hopefully she will bless several others while in Asheville.
Originally Posted by RedBird6969
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-25 14:48 #5675Regular Member

Posts: 10Succubus
Does anyone have any intel on the Succubus that keeps posting. She looks good, but was just wondering if anyone had more details, thanks in advance.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...g/172950514492
-
10-30-25 16:43 #5674Senior Member

Posts: 254Ali
There are two actually and both are real. Ali is somewhat new and from what I hear she is real and a good time. Allie is also real and been in the JC area a long time and has many reviews. She is a lot of fun and definitely not a clock watcher. I have gotten to know her on a more personal level and she actually has a sugar daddy down towards Knoxville who she spends a lot of time with now. But if you can catch her in JC she will take dates.
Originally Posted by Mm2828
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-25 17:19 #5673Senior Member

Posts: 773Thanks. I got that number from another trusted member. I have not tried again though. Last year when she was in Asheville, we set an appointment, I got to hotel, she ghosted me, then called 3 hours later saying her phone fell in her couch and she could not find it. She is supposedly have issues "with her possessive boyfriend". Again. She is a sweetheart but I heard the same thing a few times and either its true and she keeps going back to him, or its a story. My personal opinion, she has a habit as most due and used the BF thing as an excuse. Not throwing shame on her, I guess I am just being cautious. There is so much work anymore to see a provider. I am favoring AMPs anymore.
Originally Posted by UltimateMan
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



