Thread: Vegas High Dollar Hotties
+
Add Report
Results 106 to 120 of 280
-
12-28-25 10:03 #175Senior Member

Posts: 350Search her email on pd. Those pictures look like two different girls. There is one profile shot.
Originally Posted by Gesab69
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-25 02:20 #174Senior Member

Posts: 54Angellatina
I've texted with her but haven't seen her yet as I'm not sure she's been in town much lately. If she's anything like any of those pix or the ones she's posted I'm very interested and I'll report back if I do.
Originally Posted by ForestWood
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-25 16:21 #173Senior Member

Posts: 434Angellatina
I looked into seeing her over 2 years ago, The original pics I liked, but no voice contact and no verification that she is full GFE and it was a no-go. The pics now are all face tuned or are just plain stolen from other sites. Here are a couple of pics from 2023 that might be closer to the real thing? Good Luck.
Originally Posted by Gesab69
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-25 14:53 #172Senior Member

Posts: 185Has any one seen Angellatina? Good reviews on PD, but I'd say most of my encounters with providers who hide their faces have turned out to be duds and left me thinking that if they're hiding their faces, there's probably a good reason.
-
12-24-25 14:20 #171Senior Member

Posts: 350She was awesome at her starting rates. Now she is at what everyone else is LOL. Doesn't take long.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-25 15:09 #170Senior Member

Posts: 350Fantastic
I recently seen Sierra Skye https://www.sierraskyevip.ch/.
Yeah holy shit she lives up to her reputation. Probably one of my better experiences. Fantastic BBBJ, multiple cfs positions and face fucking. Total pro and amazing. Definitely wants you to have a great time. Knows how to please a man.
-
10-31-25 15:49 #169Senior Member

Posts: 350I seen Kayla she was fun. https://kaylayoung.ch/
Originally Posted by Rugby6996
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-25 11:47 #168Senior Member

Posts: 218SerenaNextDoor
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...SerenaNextDoor
Originally Posted by Rugby6996
[View Original Post]
I haven't personally seen her but she fits the bill.
-
10-31-25 09:47 #167Senior Member

Posts: 193Best bang for your buck?
Is there a high dollar hottie in that 500-600 range? Maybe that's not considered "high dollar" but I love the idea of these model like girls. Just trying to find one that's real and recommended in that range, if anyone knows of one.
-
10-31-25 00:06 #166Senior Member

Posts: 350Review
I recently seen Janay West. Her face is blurred but she's cute. I'm a sucker for Asians with a rock hard body. Very chill girl and she is new. Great BBBJ and she is very cool to chat with. What struck me the most though. This girl has an incredibly tight pussy that tastes fantastic (cfs) I'm definitely seeing her again. I'm still thinking about it LOL. She has an assistant if it matters.
https://janaywest.ch/
-
10-25-25 13:53 #165Senior Member

Posts: 3424Review. Alejandra
It's been a bit since anything's been posted on here, but I came across this hottie's ads, watched her reviews for a while, and finally hit her up.
Alejandra - https://www.mylatinagfe.net/.
She's absolutely wonderful. The pictures are totally accurate, and there's a reason her reviews on TER are high and consistent. She delivers a full-on GFE. Plenty of kissing and BBBJCIM with plenty of different ways of sucking your cock while she stares in your eyes and tells you how much she loves it (cute little accent).
Her pussy is simply beautiful, IMO. I don't like mudflaps, and I don't usually DATY, but she was simply irresistible to me. CFS with multiple positions and multiple pops. She encourages you to get hard as many times as you can and is happy to cuddle for a bit while you reload.
Her rates are on her page. I highly recommend her, and I'll be hitting it again when she comes back in town. I believe she's here until the end of the month, and then she heads back to Mexico. I don't think she's Mexican, but she lives there.
Enjoy!
-
07-12-25 14:25 #164Senior Member

Posts: 350Yes
Old post but I've finally been able to make an account here. She is all that. At her old rates she was amazing. Looks like she recently raised them a lot.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-25 08:12 #163Senior Member

Posts: 47Ms. Red X prices are accurate and it will be all inclusive. I've seen her a couple times and she is by far one of the best, and looks way better in person. Everything is on the table, so let your imagination run wild. Please report back if you see others, as I will be heading that way in a few weeks. Enjoy.
Originally Posted by Dynasty101
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-25 21:52 #162Senior Member

Posts: 884Weird. It looks like she is gone from all the usual sites. She was there earlier in the week too. Wonder if something happened?
Originally Posted by BenJames
[View Original Post]
Will wait to see if she comes back before I tell my stories about Emi.
-
05-08-25 06:31 #161Regular Member

Posts: 5Any idea what happened to her? Don't see her info anywhere anymore.
Originally Posted by VegasGuy7028
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






