Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 346 to 360 of 4229
-
11-06-25 18:39 #3884Senior Member

Posts: 28BEWARE of "Cassie"
This piece of trash agreed to meet me at what was supposedly her residence. I arrived in North Minneapolis after a 30 minute trip and a request to buy her a soda on the way. I arrived with her soda and stood out in the cold for about 5 minutes while she did who knows what. Finally she let me in and led me to her room, which was not good. I paid her and she left to supposedly go pay someone for watching her kid. She didn't return. Then an African American guy walks in asking who I was there to see. I told him. He said she left and might not be coming back. He said to call her. I tried calling her and her phone was on the bed beside me. The man said it was his room and that she uses it sometimes. I left and messaged her asking WTF. She (or he) replied that her boyfriend showed up unexpectedly and that she would see me at her motel room. So I went there. I told her I arrived. No response. I waited another 20 minutes or so. No reply. This thing was totally planned out. Unbeknownst to me, she was listed on STG as a scam artist. AVOID this horrible person. She stole a lot of money from me.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/196153056
-
10-31-25 01:06 #3883Senior Member

Posts: 131So flaky. We finally agreed to meet and all of a sudden a 30 min drive for me to get to her is too long. Guess better stood up here than at the location where ever she is at.
Originally Posted by Bmwzedm82
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-25 15:40 #3882Senior Member

Posts: 136Is she getting wet or is that other dudes' stuff inside her?
Originally Posted by MNKing
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-25 09:29 #3881Senior Member

Posts: 49Bugsy and King, thank you both for the responses. Her ass looks so fat I guess I'll keep trying and make sure I have cologne in my car LOL.
Originally Posted by MNKing
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-25 22:59 #3880Senior Member

Posts: 204Ironically saw her a few days before this post. Bugsy report is very accurate. I had reached out a few times before when in a pinch and never heard back from her quick enough to see her. Being persistent when reaching out seems to be key and she is very much high volume. Doesn't do advanced bookings so really got to hit her up when you're ready and get there sooner than later. Place def will leave your whole body / clothes smelling like cigs / weed. Whole place honestly is a mess. BBFS 100% still on the menu and sadly no creampie. Opted for bb visit but she doesn't have anything to clean yourself with and she gets very wet. Probably won't repeat either even though BBFS options is slimmer and slimmer. Hopefully this gov shutdown brings some more options 😂128514;.
Originally Posted by Bmwzedm82
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-25 20:13 #3879Senior Member

Posts: 48Has anybody seen her?
She seems healthy and good looking and I tried calling several times but no luck on getting any contact back from her.
https://callescort.org/507-391-4955
I have also seen this one twice for car date. She does a good bbbjcim and only wants 100 for it. Other rates are 150 roses for qv and 200hhr I believe. She only does outcalls and cardates out of west St. Paul, she does not seem like a drug user and has a supple body and ass.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/minneapolis-st-paul/female-escorts/persian/dsl-throat-goat--/897249200722
Seems like a lot of good talent has disappeared in the Minneapolis area we can't catch a break. The city needs more solid talent haha.
-
10-29-25 06:46 #3878Senior Member

Posts: 98Bubbles
I've seen Bubbles on few occasions in my dreams and have enjoyed each session. She loves her weed so if you're not a fan of recking smoke smell for an incall than I wouldn't recommend. Definitely has some signs of age especially around face (guessing partying) but still fairly attractive imo. Really short with nice curves / ass. Somewhat mechanical in bed but still accommodating when it comes to positions and in general has a pretty chill personality. Its been a little while since I've seen her but I recall her rates being reasonable with BBFS being available for a little upcharge (which based on Ad is still a go) Minus being creampie friendly like she used to though.
Originally Posted by Bmwzedm82
[View Original Post]
Overall I think she's a fun time. Probably would've kept her as regular but risk wise she just got a little too high volume for my taste. I wouldn't go out of my way to make something happen to the point of an unbearable pain headache is present but if the stars happen to align within reason to where you finally get the chance to see her then I'd say go for it. Hope this helps.
-
10-28-25 17:15 #3877Senior Member

Posts: 48Avoid
Contacted this one today and quoted me hundred roses qv, 175 roses hh. Everything seemed fine until she asked if I was a cop said that she had to be careful because she's only 17 but ad states 19.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/minne...-/526178347495
-
10-28-25 15:47 #3876Senior Member

Posts: 49Bubbles Latina bbw
Has anyone had any luck seeing this girl? Been trying to schedule but when I finally can she flakes. Is she even worth the headache?
Been dry out lately.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/195670717
-
10-28-25 01:52 #3875Regular Member

Posts: 10Sarah was def one of the best of the girls here. I just check their pricing and holy. Debating if I want try them out again as it has been awhile.
Originally Posted by AdoroCulo
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-25 15:43 #3874Senior Member

Posts: 157My bad, fellas, I've been busy lately. Olita and friends. They have raised prices a lot though. Not all the girls I've seen were great, but they have had some gems over the years. Sarah was one of the best GFE I've had.
Originally Posted by Jamal79
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-25 17:18 #3873Regular Member

Posts: 11I'm curious too. I've seen a few Eastern European girls via Eros and OE / OF. On Eros, the pics are very hit or miss, like I don't expect them to be 100% accurate but sometimes not even in the ballpark. OE (/ F) is a little better in terms of pics. Service from them all is still good, thankfully, or would have written them off.
Originally Posted by Lanandrin
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-25 17:08 #3872Regular Member

Posts: 20Russians? Do tell. I don't remember seeing any ads for them. Doube 0 seven still has ads up on their web site.
Originally Posted by AdoroCulo
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-25 21:38 #3871Regular Member

Posts: 5Pinkmonkey
Is Pinkmonkey still legit? Found an ad for a place in Eagan? Through text they claim to offer services. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Will be up there in a few days.
-
10-20-25 16:33 #3870Senior Member

Posts: 136Those ads are fake as hell.
Originally Posted by Serendipity22
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




