Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 40020
-
10-29-25 22:23 #37755Banned Member

Posts: 171Old Original HKPD Location
Anyone been to the original HKPD location? Looks like a new spa is up and running S Archer and Ashland at the original location.
-
10-29-25 22:04 #37754Banned Member

Posts: 171Earth Chi Took Over
Earth Chi took over FS now.
Originally Posted by Dinosaur9
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-25 21:16 #37753Senior Member

Posts: 1605Norridge thread
Harmony on Cumberland. Check out the Norridge thread for the latest updates.
Originally Posted by Percius917
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-25 20:23 #37752Senior Member

Posts: 513More specifically the O'Hare Airport area, I'm catching a flight and will have plenty of time before I depart for some fun. The closer to that area the better but I can also drive to other parts of town.
Originally Posted by GeneralObvious
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-25 18:01 #37751Senior Member

Posts: 377Can you share who the cute massage girl is?
Originally Posted by ConfuciusMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-25 17:27 #37750Senior Member

Posts: 1605Just got to go out and try
Last week I went to a spa I've never been to before. Met a therapist I've never been with. I paid the house fee and in the room I did what I always do: I laid $140 on the bookcase next to the massage oil. She came in and said "do you have a rubber? I don't have any. " I went back to the car to get one and we both left the session happy.
Originally Posted by Percius917
[View Original Post]
Moral of the story is you just never know until you try.
-
10-29-25 17:13 #37749Senior Member

Posts: 534No Shock at All
Really not all that shocking. Likely an off-shoot of the Earth Chi. That or they use the same web developer, hahaha. Similar site format and they use a couple of the same images of their "therapists". Typical, rebranded Chinatown brothel.
Originally Posted by Dinosaur9
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-25 13:34 #37748Senior Member

Posts: 87Place seems legit. I'm shocked they offer FS. Did she offer in the flip?
Originally Posted by OrangeLine1
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-25 11:19 #37747Senior Member

Posts: 302What area?
Be more specific about an area. Almost every spa has 1 gal willing to do the deed. L3 runs $160-200 plus the house fee.
Originally Posted by Percius917
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-25 10:41 #37746Senior Member

Posts: 989Most of the L3 places are still open, I would just call the well-known places that aren't 100% closed like Archer Perfect.
Originally Posted by Percius917
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-25 23:58 #37745Senior Member

Posts: 513Looking for Recommendations
With all the spas closing, who is still actually open for business?
Prefer L3.
Feel free to DM me.
-
10-27-25 20:53 #37744Banned Member

Posts: 317Bdsm
A cute massage girl told me she has a few clients that come in. They bring there owne equipment. She says they have her whip them and stump on there balls. I wondwe how much they tip her for that service. I know because she had to leave the room and return that guys equipment. She is in the city.
Originally Posted by Satriani
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-25 16:51 #37743Senior Member

Posts: 989Yeah, I read the article on him when he got into tax trouble and he seems like a thug enforcer type.
Originally Posted by ChicagoSlave
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-25 13:11 #37742Senior Member

Posts: 44Bdsm
Try Dickie Virgin to find the local independent ladies. https://www.dickievirgin.com/country/chicago.
Originally Posted by Satriani
[View Original Post]
Do not, I repeat, do not, go to Chicago Illusions Prodomme dungeon. Owned by a guy with mob ties, and the one primary goal of all ladies there is to take as much money as they can from you.
-
10-26-25 20:42 #37741Regular Member

Posts: 19Northern Chicago area
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ica-57010.html
Anyone partake??











Reply With Quote






